Dirty and kinky sh*t your hotwife said to you

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
Cucks share the dirtiest and kinkiest sh*t your hotwife has told you...

My wife told me: When I have a BBC for a boyfriend I like him cum inside me or anywhere he wants
I said to her what about me baby where do I get to cum
She said... when your allowed to cum you can just milk yourself on the floor or in toilet :oops:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: costadelsol, fllcouple, SubB and 10 others
It was a long time ago, before we were married, but I still remember how it felt to hear it clearly. It was one word in answer to 4 questions. I knew what the answer would be but hearing her say it was the hottest thing I ever experienced.
It was during our 1st 3sum. I had just fucked her. I had not cum yet, I pulled out when she had her 3rd orgasm. Went like this.

Wife. "Can Mick fuck me?"
Me. "Do you want him too?"
Wife. "Yes". (1st time she asked for another cock)
Me. "Ok" (A little hesitant).
Me. (A few seconds later) "Is he in you?" ( She was on her side facing me, he was behind her.)
Wife. "Yes".
Me. (A couple of minutes later) "Did you just cum?"
Wife. "Yes".
Me. (A few minutes later) "Did he cum inside you".
Wife> "Yes".
It was incredibly arousing to hear her say that 1 word "yes".

The 2nd hottest thing my wife said to was also 1 word. Sometime later we were discussing the 3sum.
Me. "Was that the 1st time he fucked you?"
Wife. "No".

I think that was when I excepted that I was a cuckold and that I wanted a cuckold relationship. We have been married now for 38yrs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mailkme, WhatDoYouThink, WifeNeeds and 18 others
Asked her: baby you think you can handle a BBC in your ass these guys are big?
She said I like to try it you can help by licking me at the same time in 69.
I said but baby you do squirt when your fucked in your ass.
She said I know, wouldn't you like it if one does me and makes me me squirt on your face? :oops:;)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, costadelsol, WhatDoYouThink and 11 others
36hrs after I proposed to her she said this..

"Hey is it cool if Brian (ex) comes over to pick up some stuff for the kids(theirs, co-parenting)?"

Nah it's no problem.. I said.

He showed up and they disappeared into our bedroom and the door was locked. He fucked my soon to be wife in her ass and bred her like he owned her. When they were done I was in disbelief at what just happened. I was so pissed. She walked him to the door saying nothing.. then turned to me..

"Lay down flat on your back. Now."

I refused. I couldn't even mutter any words I was speechless. So she grabbed me by my balls and squeezed.

"On your back. Now."

So I did. She grabbed my hands, cuffed me to our 400lb coffee table and pulled out a chastity cage. Once she got me to stop squirming and ****** me into my cage she giggled and said

"Open wide, baby. I've got something you'll learn to love."

My cage instantly got tight as she spread ass over my mouth and pushed his load out.. and that's the hottest shit I've ever been told.

• Love
Reactions: CplCuckhubby, ChillJaxGuy, fllcouple and 15 others
My wife said to me after a bull fucks me and he's leaving you should thank him.. I said how she said like giving him a quick suck of his dick :oops:

• Love
Reactions: LatinBBC, Deedeebub, fllcouple and 7 others
Kudalskies said:
Cucks share the dirtiest and kinkiest sh*t your hotwife has told you...

My wife told me: When I have a BBC for a boyfriend I like him cum inside me or anywhere he wants
I said to her what about me baby where do I get to cum
She said... when your allowed to cum you can just milk yourself on the floor or in toilet :oops:
That's the way it should be for a true cuck, I would think of asking permission too when I want to cum. Maybe have to ask her BBC boyfriend.

Reactions: toolman, miko247 and cuckhubuk
Kudalskies said:
My wife said to me after a bull fucks me and he's leaving you should thank him.. I said how she said like giving him a quick suck of his dick :oops:
YES! the cuck has to go out of his way to show 100% respect, and submission. Never forget to thank your wife's lover the proper way if that's what he wants.

• Love
Reactions: SubB, monitaur, 44 mwm and 2 others
I asked my wife if she lay back and opened her legs for him the first time they fucked. No, she said, I made him lay back and I mounted his cock and rode him as hard as I could.

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Iwantyou, areuanaughtywife and 6 others
Not exactly the same, but years ago, between my marriages, and after drinking way too much (and more), these two guys were at my condo with me and I heard one of them say "lets take turns with her" and for some reason, I still think of that and it sometimes late at night excites me

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, CplCuckhubby, SubB and 8 others
"Clean his cum, please" and than "It feels so good"
"He was so good i have a need to give him fine rimjob, suck his cock then"

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, 44 mwm, cuck72 and 2 others
" I wish there were 100 more guys lined up behind you"

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, lyx2lic, toolman and 2 others
My wife tells me...
Its so hot when my bull turns me into his ***** and then I turn you into my bitch once he leaves

• Love
Reactions: 4sure, SubB, lyx2lic and 7 others
Honey let’s go on a family vacation with our bull. Yes ma’am I said.

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, driverchiks, CreamyBill and 4 others
My wife has fucked one of my cousins and a few of my good friends and a few of my distant friends and a couple guys whom I am not friends with and I actually don't like them.
She once told me that of all my friends and family she has fucked, I have the biggest cock. And I can't get an erection, so assume they all have small cocks.

We have been married a long time. She is the shy one that tells me to lead. 99% of our sex life is role playing. She always got super creamy while I told her the stories. She never chooses the story or roles. Out of the blue while she is cumming she starts "telling the story"! She said " Oh fucking god that feels so good. Thats right, make me cum by filling me!"

Reactions: Rocckman, DannyBoyx and 4sure
she asked if i minded if she went out with a guy

Reactions: driverchiks and Philbsick
LoveToBeCucked said:
We went to a friends wedding at a hotel and my wife was bridesmaid. A few days later she told me that when she disappeared for an hour she wasn’t making a phone call which I thought. She was in our room getting fucked by the best man and his friend.
Wow! Shame she didn't make you watch.

Reactions: driverchiks and SubB
Kudalskies said:
My wife tells me...
Its so hot when my bull turns me into his ***** and then I turn you into my bitch once he leaves
I have always told my girlfriend, I want her to be a black mans ***** and my girlfriend!!!

cuck72 said:
YES! the cuck has to go out of his way to show 100% respect, and submission. Never forget to thank your wife's lover the proper way if that's what he wants.
I wish that you and I, cuck72 could practice on each other, showing that appreciation. Practice to be perfect.

Reactions: midnightfapper
To get sex over with quicker, my first wife would say “are you in yet”. I’d say “yes”. My wife would then say “ are you sure”. Then I’d cum. I once asked her if I wanted her to stop her long term affair with a friend of mine, would she still see him behind my back? She looked angrily at me and said “probably”. She also eventually admitted she was a size queen. And I was not the right size.

My second wife once said “ your balls are so small, I’m surprised you were able to have kids”. I never told her my first wife’s second one was from a friend of mine. She’s also called me pencil dick, among other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: tinytool