• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty Dawn Marie

I'd love to tongue fuck you in this pic ;] Then I'd shove my fat cock in that beautiful pussy! Your ass looks amazing by the way!!

I'd grab those legs of yours and turn you over doggie style, then I'll lick that asshole for you. I'd move my tongue in a circular motion to make it feel really good for you ;] and then I'd pull your ass back onto my tongue. Then I'd flip you back over and ram my cock in your asss. Maybe another friend could come and help with your pussy?

I'd grab those legs of yours and turn you over doggie style, then I'll lick that asshole for you. I'd move my tongue in a circular motion to make it feel really good for you ;] and then I'd pull your ass back onto my tongue. Then I'd flip you back over and ram my cock in your asss. Maybe another friend could come and help with your pussy?

mmmmm yes 2 cocks pounding away inside of me, filling my ass and cunt with lots of cum!!!

That sounds amazing! I'd make you lick all that cum off are dicks after we all finish ;] we could even let my wife get in the mix. She'd love to help you with us. Maybe you could both 69 each other while me and a friend fuck both of you at the same time
Snapshot_20131005_2 - Copy.JPG2013-10-15-00-11-34_photo.jpg

yeah i'd love to cum in that ass ;] that was my wife by the way. Don't know if you saw the post before that on the 3rd page of this thread. I sent 2 more pics for you of me and her

Send me a pic of your asshole spread for me ;] I want to see that you really want my cock in that ass. And my wife is sitting here right beside me saying "Show him that asshole baby ;] we both want to see it"

She said of course she will ;]
And she told me she wants my cock in your mouth as she's tongue fucking and licking your beautiful little asshole
She wanted me to send you another pic and ask if you want to share this with her
2013-10-12-14-28-27_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Wow ;] this is getting pretty intense haha
I would definitely be letting out loads of cum into your mouth!
Do you like to swallow?

Loving all your photo's Dawn. Such a sexy nasty cum slut. I'd love to fuck all your wet holes with my hard throbbing cock and explode in your mouth when I'm finished and fill your mouth with my cum.:drool:

I'd love to give you some cum for all of those holes ;] 2013-10-15-00-11-38_photo.jpgMy wife asked me to show you a picture of the cum on her ass, and say that it was for you. She said that my dick was extra after I read this post so she thought you might like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back