• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty Shy GF

• Thread starter247Riders
  • Start date
Great ass! yes DP that woman!

247Riders said:
Thx H0rny!

She is definitely built for a good pounding...
Trying to be patient with her but she would be such a good DP slut!

What do you all think?

duckandbunny79 said:
What a fucking hot little slut you have got yourself there.

Love that she wears such small tiny thongs and strings.

Are they her every day lingerie, or does she have more casual underwear. Would love to see what she wears on a normal day at the office.

Something so hot about knowing what the sexy ladies are wearing underneath, that will be torn off when the hubby gets home,

Thx Duck!
Yes this what she normally wears because she hates undergarments that show with pants etc.
Everyday is normally business casual to the office. I always tell her fitted tops work best... (It's so she can push out her TITS more)
I am glad to hear that you like her.
Keep the comments & questions coming, so I can show her.

Last edited:
She is just shy.
I just want her to know how much this forum likes what they see & how they would love to pass her around.

Firstly I want to thankyou for posting your hot little slut here for all us pervs to fantasise about. Secondly, I would fuck her with every member on here filling that gorgeous pussy and ass with cum. She would walk funny for a week and cure her of her shyness. We should have a party with your Gf as the only girl and see how many of us can fuck her

juan-king said:
Firstly I want to thankyou for posting your hot little slut here for all us pervs to fantasise about. Secondly, I would fuck her with every member on here filling that gorgeous pussy and ass with cum. She would walk funny for a week and cure her of her shyness. We should have a party with your Gf as the only girl and see how many of us can fuck her

Appreciate the great Feedback Juan!
Really that's it... Im sure there is more you would wanna do to her.
We all need to SLUT train her.

Thanks Marcs82. I'll keep in mind booty shorts / reverse cowgirl shots.

Please keep the comments/feedback coming.
The more the merrier!
Let her know what she is useful for & how your wanna use her!!

How do you think she looks here???
Keep the comments coming!
I always try and encourage her to push her TITS out.

Last edited:
247Riders said:
How do you think she looks here???
Keep the comments coming!
I always try and encourage her to push her TITS out.

Your woman is so fine. Her curves drive me mad. I'd be getting her into more low cut tops to show off her huge tits, and start to get her chatting with guys at the bar some evenings when you go out together.

Her body is made for one thing. Fucking hard cock. Bent over, taking whoever was lucky that night. Hot..More pics of her fantastic body please! Boobs...

Thanks H0rny!
Keep sending those comments - Don't stop! Let her know what you want to do to her.
As mentioned before, I try to get her to wear tight tops. I agree more low cut.
From time to time we've seen / a caught a few teenagers at the mall starring at her TITS. I always want her to stick them out & push them forward. We all want to slap squeeze & suck them.

Here is another random pic she sent me...
Please keep the comments coming all!!! It really helps.
Be direct with her!!!
1. What you want to do to her.
2. What you and your friends would with her.

Last edited:
247Riders said:
Here is another random pic she sent me...
Please keep the comments coming all!!! It really helps.
Be direct with her!!!
1. What you want to do to her.
2. What you and your friends would with her.

You are a hot, curvy slut. I would get you on your knees, sucking my cock, and all my buddies. We'd take turns pounding your pussy, and hot ass while your boyfriend watched.

It's time to stop being so shy, and start flaunting that slutty body of yours. Let the slut out to play...

Very nice... I love receiving these kinds of dressing room photos.
Hope you continue to post many more!

Haha Thx again Juan
It was such a huge turn on seeing her so vulnerable and listening.
I can't stop thinking about it! I held her up, sooo her tits could push out the top of her bra, while he squeezed and played with them.
You could also hear a faint moan from her.

tlxyz - If somehow you ended up being our cab driver next that would have been cool.
Since the weekend guys - I have been even more hooked on just paying EXTRA attention to detail too her TITS. She noticed tonight and said you can't stop squeezing them. I just gotta keep encouraging her & letting her know how good she looks when she lets other guys feel her up.

Keep the comments coming everyone.
Let her know what she is good for. How you want to see her.

She is deciding on something to cook.

The cab driver got to squeeze these.

Keep the comments coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread