• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty & Slutty Vietnamese Wife (Attention *****)

• Thread starterDirtyPorky
  • Start date

Does she seem dirty and slutty?

• Yes, you can totally tell she's a dirty slut...

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • A little bit, there's something slutty about her...

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Not at all, she just seems like a nice pretty girl...

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

DirtyPorky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hello everybody!

I've been here a while ago, now returning with this new account and bringing some new pics of my slutty wife ^^...

I need to fuck your slut and dump loads of cum in her womb

She loves spreading her pussy and butthole...

I'd spend hours in both

How do you like her with a pony tail butt plug in the ass? :)

Nice tight little pussy. She needs to be gangbanged. Line forms behind me.

Welcome back!
I'm glad you returned!
Love your hot slutwife. So very sexy. Nice, tight ass, and a hot, juicy pussy....mmmmmmm!

WOW ! Very hot looking woman ! Welcome back ! So happy you you decided to return to share this beautiful HOT woman with us . Your first pic , so sexy ! She looks amazing ! Thank you and please continue .

I remember your beautiful wife... very happy to have you back and posting again! Please continue.

Reactions: toolman2c
Simply superb

DirtyPorky said:
Hello everybody!

I've been here a while ago, now returning with this new account and bringing some new pics of my slutty wife ^^...

Shee looks really awesome in that figure! If you love your wife to get abused, do chat up with me at yim(kojiisawara@yahoo.com.sg)

jps18 said:
WOW ! Very hot looking woman ! Welcome back ! So happy you you decided to return to share this beautiful HOT woman with us . Your first pic , so sexy ! She looks amazing ! Thank you and please continue .
You like how she looks in the first picture? Here are some more...

She loves attention, loves to dress to get noticed. She often goes out wearing very short skirts without any underwear. Would you notice my slutty wife on the street? :D

juan-king said:
I'd spend hours in both
Both holes? Don't be so greedy... ;););)

If you could choose only 1 hole, which one would you fuck: pussy or butthole?

DirtyPorky said:
You like how she looks in the first picture? Here are some more...

She loves attention, loves to dress to get noticed. She often goes out wearing very short skirts without any underwear. Would you notice my slutty wife on the street? :D
would love to see some hot pics of her in public!!!

Trust me. I would notice her with a body like that.

DirtyPorky said:
Both holes? Don't be so greedy... ;););)

If you could choose only 1 hole, which one would you fuck: pussy or butthole?

Tough choice but I think I would take the pussy and then the butt hole. The other way around is just not right.

Damn fine looking woman ! I'd notice her anywhere . That's a body you just have to notice and never forget . As far as what hole I want to fuck , Gotta be her hot pussy ! Just looks so warm, wet, and inviting . What a sweet looking hole .

Post 13 is a game changer. Wow!!!
Please continue... action of any kind would be amazing.

koji said:
Shee looks really awesome in that figure! If you love your wife to get abused, do chat up with me at yim(kojiisawara@yahoo.com.sg)
That's great, we love nasty vulgar comments!!!

Users who are viewing this thread