• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty & Slutty Vietnamese Wife (Attention *****)

Does she seem dirty and slutty?

• Yes, you can totally tell she's a dirty slut...

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • A little bit, there's something slutty about her...

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Not at all, she just seems like a nice pretty girl...

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

DirtyPorky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello everybody!

I've been here a while ago, now returning with this new account and bringing some new pics of my slutty wife ^^...

Welcome back!
I'm glad you returned!
Love your hot slutwife. So very sexy. Nice, tight ass, and a hot, juicy pussy....mmmmmmm!

WOW ! Very hot looking woman ! Welcome back ! So happy you you decided to return to share this beautiful HOT woman with us . Your first pic , so sexy ! She looks amazing ! Thank you and please continue .

Hello everybody!

I've been here a while ago, now returning with this new account and bringing some new pics of my slutty wife ^^...

Shee looks really awesome in that figure! If you love your wife to get abused, do chat up with me at yim(kojiisawara@yahoo.com.sg)

WOW ! Very hot looking woman ! Welcome back ! So happy you you decided to return to share this beautiful HOT woman with us . Your first pic , so sexy ! She looks amazing ! Thank you and please continue .
You like how she looks in the first picture? Here are some more...

She loves attention, loves to dress to get noticed. She often goes out wearing very short skirts without any underwear. Would you notice my slutty wife on the street? :D

You like how she looks in the first picture? Here are some more...

She loves attention, loves to dress to get noticed. She often goes out wearing very short skirts without any underwear. Would you notice my slutty wife on the street? :D
would love to see some hot pics of her in public!!!

Damn fine looking woman ! I'd notice her anywhere . That's a body you just have to notice and never forget . As far as what hole I want to fuck , Gotta be her hot pussy ! Just looks so warm, wet, and inviting . What a sweet looking hole .

Post 13 is a game changer. Wow!!!
Please continue... action of any kind would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back