discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
N

Nancy4

I am looking to find someone who can be discreet. Friend just told me about this site and thought I'd come check it all out. I am married but husband has no idea. I am a flight atten. so I travel all over so location is not a problem. Here are a few pics of myself. Guys you must have self pics before I'll even consider. Thanks guys and have a good day or night.

Attachments

• 648367382_l.jpg
    648367382_l.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 16,894
  • 648330231_l.jpg
    648330231_l.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 21,541
  • 648333471_l.jpg
    648333471_l.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 26,495
  • Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, toolman2c, Ladiesfucker and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
sent email

u r 1 amazing woman

hott pic

stan from chicago just email me i would love to show you a good time

You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

You ever get to Hawaii?

Hi Nancy welcome to the site. YOu look very beautiful! PLease tell us about yourself (e.g. age; ever had black?). Would love to see some nude pics as well, that is one great body you have there :)

• Love
Nancy, you look great. Tell us about your level of experience and how long you been leaning this way.

T

I'm in Dallas baby........drop me a line as i'm not too far from the airport....

Wow

Let me know how to contact you. U r stunning..

yahoo is is hrey80

Nancy4

Girl you are toooo georgeous !!! refreshing to see a whole body shot... especially that beautiful face.. good luck..(as if you need it) would love to be the one to tackle you...you look like sooo much fun...

You look great young lady where are you located sweetie..
if you are in the new york area please feel free to contact me at parot24@yahoo.com

Thanks guys for all the sweet coments. And white guys not here for your enjoyment so keep on a looking somewhere else. I'm not a blk cock slut nor do I worship blk men. I just like good ole honest respectful blk men. I am not new to this type of thing so you guys can quite asking. But for all others a big thanks.

• Love
hi Nancy,

Colorado blk m, feel free to contact me anytime. or email me at fitness4food@hotmail.com. I have a trip to chicago next week, lets meet.

Welcome to the site Nancy

Lovely pics. I'm in Tampa, FL. Drop me an email at FLBLKTBONE@yahoo.com so that we can exchange information and see how things develop from there.

sbm in louisiana here

hi..Im 27 grad student in SE Louisiana. Care to ger better aquainted? mr_lee225@yahoo.com

Hi Nancy, you are definintely a very lovely lady. Would love to explore opportunities for fun with you. I live in the San Jose area. I can be reached at worknplay2x@yahoo.com.

Hi Nancy. If you are ever looking for company while at Cincy/NKy then please email me derricknky@hotmail.com and I will respond with a pic. Live very close to airport.