• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
her sucking his cock my turn next

IMG_2722.JPG IMG_2684_1.jpg

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, CrowRaven, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
What came first? The chicken or the egg?

For me I sucked cock before I became a hotwife husband.

• Love
Reactions: BiFatCockBull, 69eatmore77, Lovetoshowher and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
I would agree with you, in that many cucks are likely closeted bi-sexual men and that they in many ways are seeking the wife to bring it out of them, to "force" him to do what he secretly wants to do. Erotic humiliation can play greatly into the creative lifestyle dynamic. Mutual happiness is key.
you have hit the nail on the head, this i me to a T i want her to tell me to suck her bf cock right in front of her, and I want her to humiliate me and tell me what a cock sucking fag I am but also love me...

P9280016.JPG P9280017.JPG

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
Once a wife is witness to her husband servicing her lover(s), it is often said she will never see him the same way, her perception of him will change, even to the point were she would no longer see the husband as a viable sexual partner in the traditional since. This can for some husbands lead to him becoming oral giving only, while this may include both genders, it at time can lead to being focused on the wife's lovers only.

You just described my marriage. Though we've gone further. Her bulls much prefer her holes to mine, so can't be bothered. They bring a friend over when they visit and I suck cock in the other bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven, SquirmingSub and natasnaikul
She has a rather dominant bull that drops by on occasion unannounced when he is in town. He's a large overpowering man of few words, takes her hard then after he's cum in her a few times and he's done, just gets dressed and leaves. On one occasion he dropped by when she was out of town.
I invited him in for a drink, the tension was awkward, we were both sure what happens next, he came to have his balls emptied and someone had to do it for him. Suffice to say I was soon ****** between his legs sucking desperately on his fat cock and massaging his plump balls. All I could think is that my mouth was serving him in place of my wife's cunt and that was driving me wild. He came soon with a grunt and I swallowed it all. He was not done. I had to suck him twice more once in the bedroom and once in the shower to drain him completely. Then he just left. It was my first time sucking a man by myself without her around.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, biguy153 and SquirmingSub
Ya I love to suck cock! Not interested in getting fucker or making out with guys but sucking cock is awesome for some reason

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, scr, CrowRaven and 1 other person
Yes, I love to suck his cock and watch him fucking my wife, also get to clean them both afterwards.
he also fucks me while I fuck my wife, I am not dominated, not a sissy, whatever that is just enjoy sex with my wife and friends.
Does that make me a cuckold?

Me Jim Carol.jpg

Reactions: BILLD, BiFatCockBull, 69eatmore77 and 2 others
natasnaikul said:
She has a rather dominant bull that drops by on occasion unannounced when he is in town. He's a large overpowering man of few words, takes her hard then after he's cum in her a few times and he's done, just gets dressed and leaves. On one occasion he dropped by when she was out of town.
I invited him in for a drink, the tension was awkward, we were both sure what happens next, he came to have his balls emptied and someone had to do it for him. Suffice to say I was soon ****** between his legs sucking desperately on his fat cock and massaging his plump balls. All I could think is that my mouth was serving him in place of my wife's cunt and that was driving me wild. He came soon with a grunt and I swallowed it all. He was not done. I had to suck him twice more once in the bedroom and once in the shower to drain him completely. Then he just left. It was my first time sucking a man by myself without her around.

During a prior relationship/marriage; the than wife developed an intimate relationship with a mutual friend of ours, a Alpha/Dominate type man that we had known for approximately 10 years at that point. At the time the wife was medical professional that works 3 to 4 nights (7p to 7a) a week within the hospital environment. During the high point within their relationship, during the nights that she was home, he would spend most of those nights in our home. As a married couple, we were both submissive to our mutual friend.

Similar to your situation, on occasion, our Alpha would drop by when she was at work, while it was at times it was initially awkward, there was that tension as we would both know what he desired and considering our wife was at work, we both were sure what would happen. During her absence, with her knowledge I would provide him with all the oral services that he would desire, needed and deserved. The oral was on occasion including rimming (analingus), yet would always include the licking, sucking, kissing of his cock and balls until they were emptied. On most occasions I would swallow his load unless he wanted it deposited elsewhere. Our Alpha had a FAT cock, which has significant girth and length with a large scrotum. On those nights that he would visit, it was customary that he would have more than one release before getting some sleep. Sometimes he would have me service him as he watched the tv, other times in the bedroom, and at times within the shower. There was sometimes he would leave after his releases and other nights he would crawl into the bed that he shared with my than wife and be there when she arrived back home.

They (he and the wife) had some amazing sexual chemistry, and it was an honor to be of service to him in the absence of him having immediate access to the wife's body. My than wife was on occasion comment that I swallowed more of our Alpha's sperm than she does; while she would give him oral, they both preferred to deposit his loads within her unprotected pussy as often as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: natasnaikul, BiFatCockBull, firedogg81 and 4 others
Yes, but not all.
There are other humiliation as well that a cuckold husband/bf enjoy.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Who would suck my cock?
Resized_20200419_083956.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, biguy153 and Bibob
BWCbullforwife said:
Who would suck my cock?
Resized_20200419_083956.jpeg
My God!!, I certainly would anytime

Reactions: BWCbullforwife and 69eatmore77
Bibob said:
My God!!, I certainly would anytime
Thx hottie im stroking right now15920127281472737871118658500825.jpg

BWCbullforwife said:
Thx hottie im stroking right now

15920127281472737871118658500825.jpg

After you satisfied my wife, and you commanded me to, I would definitely suck your cock and swallow your cum. It would be my first. What can I say, it's a nice cock. :cool:

zippless said:
After you satisfied my wife, and you commanded me to, I would definitely suck your cock and swallow your cum. It would be my first. What can I say, it's a nice cock. :cool:
After I fuck your wife will you clean my cock and her cunt?

JPG- 0058.jpg

Bibob said:
After I fuck your wife will you clean my cock and her cunt?

JPG- 0058.jpg

Oh God yes! I love to clean her freshly fucked cunt. I have no problem cleaning the cock that just fucked her. I have done it a few times. Just never sucked a cock.

Reactions: CrowRaven, 69eatmore77 and Bibob
Reactions: sissiboi
SquirmingSub said:
During a prior relationship/marriage; the than wife developed an intimate relationship with a mutual friend of ours, a Alpha/Dominate type man that we had known for approximately 10 years at that point. At the time the wife was medical professional that works 3 to 4 nights (7p to 7a) a week within the hospital environment. During the high point within their relationship, during the nights that she was home, he would spend most of those nights in our home. As a married couple, we were both submissive to our mutual friend.

Similar to your situation, on occasion, our Alpha would drop by when she was at work, while it was at times it was initially awkward, there was that tension as we would both know what he desired and considering our wife was at work, we both were sure what would happen. During her absence, with her knowledge I would provide him with all the oral services that he would desire, needed and deserved. The oral was on occasion including rimming (analingus), yet would always include the licking, sucking, kissing of his cock and balls until they were emptied. On most occasions I would swallow his load unless he wanted it deposited elsewhere. Our Alpha had a FAT cock, which has significant girth and length with a large scrotum. On those nights that he would visit, it was customary that he would have more than one release before getting some sleep. Sometimes he would have me service him as he watched the tv, other times in the bedroom, and at times within the shower. There was sometimes he would leave after his releases and other nights he would crawl into the bed that he shared with my than wife and be there when she arrived back home.

They (he and the wife) had some amazing sexual chemistry, and it was an honor to be of service to him in the absence of him having immediate access to the wife's body. My than wife was on occasion comment that I swallowed more of our Alpha's sperm than she does; while she would give him oral, they both preferred to deposit his loads within her unprotected pussy as often as possible.
Lovely experience

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and SquirmingSub
  • Love
Reactions: sissiboi, 69eatmore77, BWCbullforwife and 1 other person
Reactions: BWCbullforwife
biguy153 said:
Thx . Pm me and ill be happy to send as much as youd like

Users who are viewing this thread