Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
ckc said:
I have , yes.
Thanks for your reply. I am curious about how many cuckolds only suck cocks because the bulls are fucking their wives and it is part of their sexual lifestyle compared to cuckolds that would suck cocks just because they like sucking cocks.

Why? that is your question.

In motorcycling there is an expression "if you have to ask - you wouldn't understand"

This can be applied to most everything - Here, on this site the majority of people, are either in the 'lifestyle' or interested in being in the 'lifestyle'. The same question can be applied, why do husbands like it when their wives have sex with other men.

Until I had my first M2M experience I probably had the same attitude as you, why? pussy is sooooo much better than dick. Like many I wanted to know, call me bi-curious, unlike many I took steps to actually find out.

Guess what, it was fun, a lot of fun, not as much as a female but a lot of fun none-the-less. Of course once I took the plunge,even once I stepped into the role of 'bi', like virginity, you're a virgin till you're not, then it's done. And unlike many I firmly believe and live the adage "IT'S JUST SEX"

So now I will suck cock or eat pussy, I don't care both are fun, one more than the other but at the same time more challenging to partake.

By the way my cocksucking has nothing to do with our hotwifing lifestyle.

One last thought for you, it's a catchphrase from the 60s & 70s - "try it you'll like it".

Reactions: Umanual and bobbyhotone2
Thanks for your reply. You are right, I don't understand.
I do not understand why I love watching men have sex with my wife. I just do and I don't care why.
I agree 100% with the adage "IT'S JUST SEX". This is one of the reasons that my wife and I are able to enjoy our happy cuckold lifestyle.
I also agree that cocksucking has nothing to do with the hotwifing lifestyle in general. Some cuckolds add as an enjoyable feature.

Reactions: firedogg81 and Umanual
I have extended into sucking cocks after my wife encouraged me to suck a fiends cock. sometimes I hook up with guys and give a blow and go and my wife and I will always talk about it.

P3230036.JPG

Reactions: 69eatmore77, SquirmingSub and Umanual
I want it more than she does sometimes I believe.

CZqR4LgUUAAlZOk.jpg

Reactions: sissiboi and 69eatmore77
Sometimes they just need to.

Reactions: willngtobcuc
It has been my experience that cucks who clean the bulls cock almost always end up orally servicing men with and without their wives.. Once they go dick you get addicted... lol

Reactions: 69eatmore77, firedogg81 and SquirmingSub
mmmm Yes I do swallow

• Love
Reactions: Lovetoshowher
I would suck a cock if it were a nice one. I would also clean her after.

Reactions: firedogg81
fatgirl said:
Do cucks like to suck cock?
It's the only sex I get now. Well, that and jerking off.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, natasnaikul and firedogg81
Hard to resist sucking cock — cock and cum taste so fucking good — especially with wife cunt juice during cleanup duty —don’t mind have a cock in my fuck hole either

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, trobit69 and CrowRaven
its more the act and the humiliation in front of my wife.

it gets her so wet

preview.phsiscuck.jpg 2006-01-08_141626_Entertainment_.jpg 1cv4.jpg preview.psctahp.jpg submissive little white sissy for bbc.jpg submissive little white sissy 3.jpg preview.exposphp.jpg

Reactions: sissiboi and 69eatmore77
Once you suck cock you wonder why you never did before

Reactions: 69eatmore77, natasnaikul, Umanual and 1 other person
so many pathetic cucks.. am not sure there is enough hard cock to feed them all

Reactions: firedogg81
Never done so in a cuck-situation, however have done so in play with couples a lot. Bi-sex 3somes are probably one of my favorite ways to play

Reactions: BILLD and Umanual
I do think most cucks are secretly bi sexual and when push comes to shove they would like to be ****** to suck cock for their wife. Humiliation is a big factor for most cucks but more importantly it's making the wife happy and doing what they say.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, CrowRaven, natasnaikul and 2 others
littlecucky said:
It's the only sex I get now. Well, that and jerking off.

Once a wife is witness to her husband servicing her lover(s), it is often said she will never see him the same way, her perception of him will change, even to the point were she would no longer see the husband as a viable sexual partner in the traditional since. This can for some husbands lead to him becoming oral giving only, while this may include both genders, it at time can lead to being focused on the wife's lovers only.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, CrowRaven, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
Smoothmin said:
I do think most cucks are secretly bi sexual and when push comes to shove they would like to be ****** to suck cock for their wife. Humiliation is a big factor for most cucks but more importantly it's making the wife happy and doing what they say.

I would agree with you, in that many cucks are likely closeted bi-sexual men and that they in many ways are seeking the wife to bring it out of them, to "force" him to do what he secretly wants to do. Erotic humiliation can play greatly into the creative lifestyle dynamic. Mutual happiness is key.

Reactions: scr and BigdaddyToronto
CNYBull said:
It has been my experience that cucks who clean the bulls cock almost always end up orally servicing men with and without their wives.. Once they go dick you get addicted... lol

So very true!!!

Reactions: scr and Umanual
SquirmingSub said:
I would agree with you, in that many cucks are likely closeted bi-sexual men and that they in many ways are seeking the wife to bring it out of them, to "force" him to do what he secretly wants to do. Erotic humiliation can play greatly into the creative lifestyle dynamic. Mutual happiness is key.
For me, I remember from high school how some of the guys would brag how they fucked some of the pretty girls. So when I got married, I started ******** my wife in public. I wanted guys to see I had a beautiful wife too. Then I got her to fuck a friend of ours, on a regular basis. Then another friend, and another. So they could see that my wife was a slut, just like the sluts in high school, that I never got too fuck. It eventually did lead to me going down on her after she'd fucked the other guys, as that was the only way I could please her. Eventually, I did start sucking cock.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, scr, ckc and 3 others