Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
Bibob said:
Yes, I love to suck his cock and watch him fucking my wife, also get to clean them both afterwards.
he also fucks me while I fuck my wife, I am not dominated, not a sissy, whatever that is just enjoy sex with my wife and friends.
Does that make me a cuckold?

Me Jim Carol.jpg
Me too, when were doing a 3 some, my wife and I will both suck and lick his cock; then I will eat my wife's cunt while he is making out and kissing her, when she is hot and opening up wide, I will move to his cock and suck it, while my wife watches me, he then fucks her as I watch. When he is done, I will clean her pussy, while she sucks and cleans his cock, then I kiss her. Then it's my time to fuck her. I love sloppy seconds. My balls hang real low, so when I am fucking her, she will grab my balls and shove them into her stretched out pussy filling it up. She starts cumming again.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BILLD, CrowRaven, natasnaikul and 3 others
Bibob said:
Yes, I love to suck his cock and watch him fucking my wife, also get to clean them both afterwards.
he also fucks me while I fuck my wife, I am not dominated, not a sissy, whatever that is just enjoy sex with my wife and friends.
Does that make me a cuckold?

Me Jim Carol.jpg

There has always been something amazing about sharing a cock with a wife.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Bibob
Couples who suck together stay together

Reactions: Bibob, 69eatmore77 and SquirmingSub
i need a nice cock to suck in NE Florida

• Love
Reactions: Lovetoshowher
SquirmingSub said:
There has always been something amazing about sharing a cock with a wife.
watching a guy fuck my wife, knowing that I am going to clean her up and suck the remaining cum on his cock is awesome; sometimes when she is getting it doggy style, I will have my head right under her pussy, and I will lick her pussy and his cock as it is sliding in and out of her, that way when he pulls out slowly, I get every drop of cum dripping out of her cunt. My wife came up with this idea, saying she would love having a tongue on her pussy, while she was being fucked. And, she did

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, CrowRaven, Bibob and 3 others
69eatmore77 said:
watching a guy fuck my wife, knowing that I am going to clean her up and suck the remaining cum on his cock is awesome; sometimes when she is getting it doggy style, I will have my head right under her pussy, and I will lick her pussy and his cock as it is sliding in and out of her, that way when he pulls out slowly, I get every drop of cum dripping out of her cunt. My wife came up with this idea, saying she would love having a tongue on her pussy, while she was being fucked. And, she did
OH!! God yes, that is one of my favorite positions.

Bob-Jim-Carol.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Readyu, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
awesome photo love it. It is my favorite position

Reactions: Readyu
Cucked Dad said:
Once you suck cock you wonder why you never did before
ABSOLUTELY TRUE

Reactions: Readyu
scr said:
you have hit the nail on the head, this i me to a T i want her to tell me to suck her bf cock right in front of her, and I want her to humiliate me and tell me what a cock sucking fag I am but also love me...

P9280016.JPG P9280017.JPG
I love this position too; awesome when being fucked in the mouth

fatgirl said:
The first time my wife sucked another guy's cock I was really turned on watching her and when he came in her mouth, she snow balled me. I think that this is an evolutionary process, The more I watched her suck cocks, the more turned on I became, until I finally became a cocksucker myself and I love it

• Love
Reactions: bonemeal, JasonBourne, CrowRaven and 4 others
My favorite position with my wife's bull would be with me flat on my back with her on top of me in a 69 position. She would suck my cock and I would eat her pussy after her bull took her doggy style in her cunt. I would lick her clit while his cock would piston in and out of her cunt and his large balls banging on my forehead. I would at times lick the underside of his cock while it was going in and out of her pussy. When he got ready to cum he would stiffen up and bury his cock in her and leave it while she had a climax and he started to soften. He was a big cummer and when he started to pull out some of his cum would start leaking out on to my face and mouth. When his cock would finally pop out he would drag his slimy cum covered cock across my mouth, nose and forehead leaving a nasty tail of semen. My wife would still be sucking my cock, but her pussy would spasm and a huge load of his cum would come out, which I would catch in my mouth. This would set me off and I would start to cum and bury my face into her freshly fucked cunt. The wife would have another climax and collapse on me. Her bull who would still kneeling behind my head, would scoot forward and rub his still leaking cock all over my face and eventually into my mouth. I would then suck on him until his cock was clean and then he would pull back. The wife would still have a mouthful of my cum and she would turn around and kiss me and we would swap my cum back and forth until I ended up swallowing it. We did this several times before we finally broke up and got divorced.

• Love
Reactions: Bubbacum, Wahooguy, JasonBourne and 7 others
johnboy2014 said:
My favorite position with my wife's bull would be with me flat on my back with her on top of me in a 69 position. She would suck my cock and I would eat her pussy after her bull took her doggy style in her cunt. I would lick her clit while his cock would piston in and out of her cunt and his large balls banging on my forehead. I would at times lick the underside of his cock while it was going in and out of her pussy. When he got ready to cum he would stiffen up and bury his cock in her and leave it while she had a climax and he started to soften. He was a big cummer and when he started to pull out some of his cum would start leaking out on to my face and mouth. When his cock would finally pop out he would drag his slimy cum covered cock across my mouth, nose and forehead leaving a nasty tail of semen. My wife would still be sucking my cock, but her pussy would spasm and a huge load of his cum would come out, which I would catch in my mouth. This would set me off and I would start to cum and bury my face into her freshly fucked cunt. The wife would have another climax and collapse on me. Her bull who would still kneeling behind my head, would scoot forward and rub his still leaking cock all over my face and eventually into my mouth. I would then suck on him until his cock was clean and then he would pull back. The wife would still have a mouthful of my cum and she would turn around and kiss me and we would swap my cum back and forth until I ended up swallowing it. We did this several times before we finally broke up and got divorced.
You were lucky to have had such a good experience more than once. Was your divorce due to hotwifing?

Reactions: old fred
johnboy2014 said:
that is awesome; brings back memories of me doing the same thing with my girl

fatgirl said:
I was a cocksucker long before I was a cuckold cocksucker. Started young, 9 is what I have figured out. Wasn't ******, I was asked by an older kid if I would. I did, and have sucked many, many more since then. Ended up with 2 "older guys" that let me suck them. One of them would always ask me how his sister's pussy tasted. Got married, was in the Navy. When deployed on ships, I always had 2-3 friends that I would suck off. My wife was home and had her share of lovers too. We just sort of merged our wicked ways. We each had special friends, and when appropriate we would share. I sucked many of her boyfriends and she fucked many of mine. Share and share alike!

Reactions: CrowRaven, 69eatmore77 and old fred
dbfldave said:
I was a cocksucker long before I was a cuckold cocksucker. Started young, 9 is what I have figured out. Wasn't ******, I was asked by an older kid if I would. I did, and have sucked many, many more since then. Ended up with 2 "older guys" that let me suck them. One of them would always ask me how his sister's pussy tasted. Got married, was in the Navy. When deployed on ships, I always had 2-3 friends that I would suck off. My wife was home and had her share of lovers too. We just sort of merged our wicked ways. We each had special friends, and when appropriate we would share. I sucked many of her boyfriends and she fucked many of mine. Share and share alike!
That sounds like the perfect relationship

Reactions: 69eatmore77
nancyask said:
i have been trained to suck cock any time my guy wants me to
Because I am white and my wife is Mexican, blacks have tendency to talk trash when they gang bang her, and me sucking their cocks seems to really make them happy, " Hey cracker,suck the meat that just fucked your Mexican ***** wife"

Hi, just jumping in with my two cents...

I never thought about sucking cock until my wife cheated a couple years ago.

Learning about her cheating initially triggered my own cuckold feelings, curiosity, identification etc.

But I wasn’t willing to risk my regular/normal life/marriage by talking to my wife about it, or tell her that I’d begun masturbating imagining her with the guy.

When my wife and I were first dating, one night when she’d been drinking and was horny, she’d told me how she really loved giving BJs…how unlike some girls who did it just to make the guy happy, she really got turned on by giving them.

Anyway, since we’ve been married, BJs are far less often, and after she cheated, I imagined my wife, with the guy that weekend, on her knees lustily sucking him off.

Some of her close friends from home were also aware my wife cheated, so I felt additionally humiliated, like I’d been publicly cuckolded.

I imagined having to run into the guy who f’d my wife at some other event in the future, where I’d meekly watch him seduce and fuck her again.

And then in one out-of-the-blue moment, I imagined myself on my knees in front of the guy and found myself hard at the idea of being told to suck it.

Masturbating to the idea eventually led me to looking online and I met an otherwise heterosexual guy, who was only interested in getting BJs from married guys or guys w/gfs.

He also wanted to be viewing pictures of my wife as I blew him, so I made a whole slide show of photos for him to scroll through. He was 10+ years older than me, like the guy my wife cheated with, and part of it was projecting like he was the guy who f’d my wife.

He also dirty-talked a lot as I blew him, like how I was a cocksucker now, how he’d be fucking my wife’s pussy soon, and it all just added to the whole mental surealness. It also felt like I was getting this whole other kind of cuckold experience, submitting to a more dominant man, without my wife & the real world being involved.

I don’t know if it’s the physical aspect of doing it, or all the mental-pre & post thinking/imagining that was more of the turn-on for me.

Like with the guy from last year, I was shy & didn’t touch myself during it, and it was mostly just the adrenaline and the wildness of what I was doing, that had me pretty rock hard as I was sucking.

But it was afterwards alone, thinking about what I’d just let another man do, the things he’d said, looking at the photos I’d showed him…it became what I masturbated to, for the next couple months afterwards.

My wife had a zoom with her friends from home recently (some of whom know my wife cuckolded me), which was a bit awkward for me having to join my wife’s zoom.

So that had me thinking about it again lately and saw the recent post & just figured I’d say hi & share.

Reactions: joelhwood, wmjacking, CrowRaven and 3 others
Mahogany, I have lived out my fantasy by sucking the cock that has fucked my wife.
I get a perverted thrill knowing it has been inside my wife's cunt, loving it as he shoots his cum down my throat.
I now enjoy him fucking me as well as my wife, she and I now sharing the same lover.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wmjacking, CrowRaven, cuck72 and 1 other person