Do guys still try to hit on women when out in public anymore?

• Thread startervrybdkty
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
How does your wife respond to that?
she has to know they are doing it she told me she likes guys looking at her tits

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and throwback
Had a nice meet at a local supermarket yesterday. Beautiful late 40's blond hotwife. Mostly females rush to get all their groceries and hardly look around, including the well dressed and hot looking more work professional females. Just a quick in and out to rush home. Saw this woman a few times before, not in the supermarket but on the parking just before one of us would leave.

Noticed her because of her sometimes looking around and not rushing like the others. Saw her flirting with another guy that didn't pick up the signal and just said hi. The same flirt she did with me and we had a small chat, complimented her on her looks and she made shopping more fun today. She picked up a cewcumber like she did earlier and i smiled telling her wow. When she asked i told the cewcumber had the day of his life being hold and squeezed liked that, she better not making it to much for him. She smilied and said 1 point for you and flirty laughing walked on with a look behind. Next path saw her looking and bending over, great ass and saw bare or just a thong coverd ass. Got hard and stood in front of her reaching up to get something. She was about a meter away facing my erection bulge, to the right hanging down and now ****** in my jeans. Again she smiled and said one more point for you. asked her what happened at three points, she said then your one of my lovers. Smiled and watched again at my bulge and walked on.
In the next isle, more in the corner of the store, i had a wtf moment and when i bumped in again told her to stay like she was standing at that point. She did smiled and said why, told her that if i had my third point already this was the place to play a little and do this. She said do what "lover", reached under her skirt and touched her ass and fingerplayed a bit on her pussy covered by her string. Stood a bit in front of her, covering the view, and continued when a rushing female passed us. Pulled away her string and inserted two fingers. Told her she made me hot enough to fuck her just right there in the supermarket but we would start something that was bringing problems. She just said lets go outside the store then.
We paid the groceries and saw her outside, picked a nice spot out of sight and the only in sight part we placed the grocerycars. Got my dick out, we started kissing and we fucked there. Exchanged numbers and she went home to tell her husband she had a new lover.
we spoke the day after that and she said her husband loved how we played it and enjoyed fucking her pussy cumfilled by a stranger.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, crmaster, Custer Laststand and 3 others
she goes home with a creampie

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Keesnl, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
antonyd said:
she goes home with a creampie

Was so hot seeing cum running down her innerleg, whiped it on her dress and got her pulled away string back in place. Some maybe feel the sound of cumfarting pussy is gross but loved the sound of her pussy made trying to get the air and cum out.
Think hubby had a nice cumfilled string to remove or maybe feel or taste.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, DaveJ and throwback
LOOKS LIKE A QUICKIE

Reactions: throwback
nancyask said:
She has to know they are doing it she told me she likes guys looking at her tits
Good for your wife. She should be proud of her big tits. And, thanks for the clarification.

DirtyslutSue said:
Hello im sue when i was younger me and my then boyfriend used to go out clubbing quiet s bit. I used to dress very sluty and revealing, very short mini slirt with no knickers and a backless top that everyone could see through snd also no bra covering my DD titts.
I would flirt eirh men and women, married, single or couples . I loved flirting and being a dirty teasing slut it used to drive my boyfriend crazy seeing me turning other people on.
One night i we was chatting to a couple and i was flirting with a woman being very touchy telling her she is gorgeous and very sexy.
I put my mouth to her ear whispering in it saying to her that she is making me wet down there. She replied really, i said yes as i looked at her boyfriend as i took her hand placing it between my legs onto my pussy lips. Holy fuck your dripping wet . She then slipped 2 fingers inside my very juicy shave pussy. Telling me im a dirty slut as she pushed them very hard inside me. Both my boyfriend and hers couldn't believe there eye's. I looked at her boyfriend's crotch his cock was rock hard my boyfriend told me to wank him off . My boyfriend said to him go on get close to her . He pulled his stool right up close to me and his girlfriend, i unzipped his pants pulling his big throbbing cock out wanking him up and down his girlfriend grabbed her bottle of larget pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean she then parted my pussy lips with the neck of the bottle ****** it up inside me hard as i ripped back her boyfriend's skin hard. I grabbed the back of the woman's head kissing her hard as she made me cum xx

View attachment 1940954
Hmm fuck dirty slut Sue! You are just the kind of slut this big bull needs! There’s nothing else better! I would cumm deep inside that pussy of yours until I make you pregnant! Please keep in touch!

• Love
Reactions: throwback and TellHerHowHotSheIs
let me get you pregnant

antonyd said:
LOOKS LIKE A QUICKIE
Yes it was, standing just out of sight on a supermarket parking. Could hear people talking and grocery cars rolling around. We both got our pleasure out of it and i hope she and her husband had second or more fun on her coming home with cum in and on her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and throwback
I think I will get pregnant

Reactions: toolman and DaveJ
crmaster said:
The hotel thing..works great! And my little silver..slut..anklet is fun too! Ive worn it to the gym and work!

Screenshot_20200630-055542_Photos.jpg
where can i admire your silver anklet? and your leg+ of course....

I will just go with the flow and get a room with my lover

• Love
Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83, DaveJ and 1 other person
Keesnl said:
Had a nice meet at a local supermarket yesterday. Beautiful late 40's blond hotwife. Mostly females rush to get all their groceries and hardly look around, including the well dressed and hot looking more work professional females. Just a quick in and out to rush home. Saw this woman a few times before, not in the supermarket but on the parking just before one of us would leave.

Noticed her because of her sometimes looking around and not rushing like the others. Saw her flirting with another guy that didn't pick up the signal and just said hi. The same flirt she did with me and we had a small chat, complimented her on her looks and she made shopping more fun today. She picked up a cewcumber like she did earlier and i smiled telling her wow. When she asked i told the cewcumber had the day of his life being hold and squeezed liked that, she better not making it to much for him. She smilied and said 1 point for you and flirty laughing walked on with a look behind. Next path saw her looking and bending over, great ass and saw bare or just a thong coverd ass. Got hard and stood in front of her reaching up to get something. She was about a meter away facing my erection bulge, to the right hanging down and now ****** in my jeans. Again she smiled and said one more point for you. asked her what happened at three points, she said then your one of my lovers. Smiled and watched again at my bulge and walked on.
In the next isle, more in the corner of the store, i had a wtf moment and when i bumped in again told her to stay like she was standing at that point. She did smiled and said why, told her that if i had my third point already this was the place to play a little and do this. She said do what "lover", reached under her skirt and touched her ass and fingerplayed a bit on her pussy covered by her string. Stood a bit in front of her, covering the view, and continued when a rushing female passed us. Pulled away her string and inserted two fingers. Told her she made me hot enough to fuck her just right there in the supermarket but we would start something that was bringing problems. She just said lets go outside the store then.
We paid the groceries and saw her outside, picked a nice spot out of sight and the only in sight part we placed the grocerycars. Got my dick out, we started kissing and we fucked there. Exchanged numbers and she went home to tell her husband she had a new lover.
we spoke the day after that and she said her husband loved how we played it and enjoyed fucking her pussy cumfilled by a stranger.
ooh i havent tried the "point game"...Im gonna!!:)

Reactions: bobstudio83
I WILL GO WITH THE POINT GAME AND GET A ROOM

Reactions: bobstudio83
Re. your comment, Ms. Antonyd:

"I will just go with the flow and get a room with my lover."

And your subsequent comment;

antonyd said:
I WILL GO WITH THE POINT GAME AND GET A ROOM.

You seem to have concluded that "going with the point game" and getting a room will more likely yield success than merely "going with the flow" and getting a room.

If you had asked my opinion (admittedly you didn't), I would have suggested getting the clothes off your lover in whatever way works, maybe with a straightforward order: "Take off your clothes, baby. I'm going to fuck you."

throwback said:
Soo…it’s finally happened to me… my wife and I are upgrading bits of our home… she’s started getting guys asking her if she needs help the last few times at Home Depot—when I step away for a moment. One guy just straight up said how cute she is—while I was down the aisle. These are not employees, just regular dudes. She always retorts that she’s waiting on me (to get a cart or a price check). I wish one day, she would just accept their complements and flirt back. Every single time in the last week(about 8 trips), at least one guy. I love it and it gets me all horned up thinking about it. This was her outfit the time we went out. I purposely don’t grab a cart now, just to leave her in the aisle.

View attachment 1946237
beautiful and confident wife you have, but if she'd lose that top, i think she's get lots of men crowding to chat her up like bees to honey!

• Love
Reactions: Beano and throwback
throwback said:
She’s definitely is beautiful and knows it too. I wish she would flirt back but she just enjoys the attention. She’s always catching guys staring… I wish one would have the balls to chat her up in front of me and invite her out for sex…. Especially right in front of me…. Even if she says no, I know that would plant a seed greater than I ever could
i would, but then, you are in usa and i will not travel to usa

antonyd said:
got hit in Rome, Italy by a refugee from Somalia. we ended up in a hotel room. He was 18
Yes in a very subtle way

• Love
Reactions: toolman
i ended pregnant for 6 weeks.

i was pregnant 6 weeks