• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do I have a fat ass?

• Thread starterpeachybum
  • Start date
You Both Are Beautiful. You Are Especially A Living Doll. Neither Of You Have To Worry About Being Fat. You Both Are Fuckable And It Would Be Hard To Choose Between The Both Of You. Besides I Never Rate How One Woman Compares In Bed To Another. All Are Different. I Just Like To Enjoy My Time With Any Woman Than Try To Analyze Them. From What I See You Have No Worries As Far As Looks And I Would Implore You Not To Dwell On It. If I Had You For A Night Or A Month I D*** Sure Wouldn't Let You Out Of Arms Reach And Would Show You Off. Id Be Damn Proud Of Having You On My Arm And In My Arms And Bed. Enoy Life, Enjoy Sex Cuz If You Fret Over Your Beauty You'd Never Really Be Able To Enjoy Yourself And Be Happily Fucked.

Nice

Both nice, but I like the white milky skin and the pink nipple and pussy.

Sexy ass

They are great close ups of your ass-love the dimples,got any more!!!!x

Love your ass and the rest of you! Great pics! Thanks!

honest answer?

yup its a bit wide for 20 and 24... my GF looks quite the same but she is now 52...

but you still look very good not everyone likes the anorexic look... :p

emailed you

saw you on the other site peachy i would rather fuck you and you ate the bigger one because you are a sexy fucken bitch who would give my fat cock the serevice it needs is your boffriend bi because i would suck his cock with you while i ground your cunt until it exploded

check out

check out where i am at with my own adventure peach maybe you could give me some advice its in general cuckoldry thread and i would like to keep playing the fat slut game with you by email and we could get right into it

3A! I think you put on some weight, but you look very hot and sexy. And what a pleasure might be touching you...:) I love girls, who has a sexy plump ass and body. And I especially like to play with girls, who enjoy being a fat slut!! If you are interested I am here!!:))

well?

steaveblue said:
saw you on the other site peachy i would rather fuck you and you ate the bigger one because you are a sexy fucken bitch who would give my fat cock the serevice it needs is your boffriend bi because i would suck his cock with you while i ground your cunt until it exploded

Yes, my boyfriend is bi. Are you all looking at the right girl? I'm the one on the left with the paler skin. Does nobody think she's more fuckable than me? Be honest here.

some thoughts

Well, I guess I go through stages, sometimes I'm submissive, sometimes dominant and confident. Women always have issues about there bodies, confident or not! I guess with me and my boyfriend being swingers we spend alot of time looking at other couples/singles profiles, and therefore pics of other naked people. We've generally found other swingers tend to either be very vain and obsessed with their bodies, or very ugly and don't seem to look after themselves at all. The two extremes. We think of ourselves being in the middle and there's not many people like us in the swinging world. Make sense?
To be honest, I'm happy with my body. Yes, my boobs are small but they are very firm and I have very sensitive nipples. I have a belly, but going to work on that. I have a big bum, but that's partly due to my hips being very broad in comparison to my waist. I'm happy with my boyfriends body, and his cock.
Through swinging we've met 4 couples and 4 single guys. Before we got into swinging I'd fucked about 15 guys. With the guys I've been, their cock sizes ranged from 4 inches to 9 inches, with most of them being between 6 and 7 inches. My boyfriend's cock is 7 inches, and I can honestly say that the best sex I've had is with him. However, the good sex I've had with other guys was with guys who were well endowed, and bigger than my boyfriend. The sex with the 9 inch cock guy was good, but also quite painful, and their was stuff other than his cock size that made the sex good.
I love my boyfriend (we aim to be husband and wife next year), and even though I'll always come back to him, I enjoy being with other men and women, whether it's a situation where I'm by myself, or in a 3some or 4some. I prefer to be with guys who are well endowed when it comes to casual sex. Check out my story: it's 99% true.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1146
I've got to go, I'll continue this later, as you are all probably wondering what I'm doing on here, as I don't seem that in to the cuckold thing, and that maybe I should stick to swinging. I'll answer that in my next post. Also, here's some more pic.

Attachments

• cock in ass.jpg
    cock in ass.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 384
  • sloppy BJ.jpg
    sloppy BJ.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 402
typo

yes the word ate is actualy are i know you are the paler larger girl and i would like to fuck the other one as well but she isnt tyoing out sexy messages so i dont know how sexy she is only you do what did her pussy taste like have you fucked and you and the guy sucked your boyfriends cock do you like to be fucked up that fat arse

2qaw

who is the blonde in this pic i wanna see her ass

Attachments

• girl on girl 2.jpg
    girl on girl 2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 257
how too

hi peachy well maybe you dont want to play the fat slut game anymore to be honest i think it would be fantastic to be with you and your boyfriend for a couple of ours i am 46 though i am well endowed i was very muscular in my twenties and thirties but i am carrying some padding in my forties but my wife says she still loves me my kink is to watch my wife be fucked and i like to suck cock so that is why i like this site and i like people who maintain a healthy open outlook rather than be to full of themselves in the looks department although the y should maintain a positive outlook

fit

and you and your guy fit this bill good luck in the future and have a lovely christmas and sexy new year

here ya go

LittleDickLoser said:
who is the blonde in this pic i wanna see her ass

She's the female half of a couple my boyfriend and I met. Couldn't find many pics of her ass. These are the best we've got, sorry. One pic she is sucking my b/f. You can sort of see both our asses in one of them.
Any comparisons?

Attachments

• licked out (680 x 600).jpg
    licked out (680 x 600).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 439
  • bjd (800 x 568).jpg
    bjd (800 x 568).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 415
  • bjd2 (800 x 523).jpg
    bjd2 (800 x 523).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 289
  • cbj (600 x 450).jpg
    cbj (600 x 450).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 351
Hold your horses

steaveblue said:
and you and your guy fit this bill good luck in the future and have a lovely christmas and sexy new year

I'll respond to your e-mail when I get a chance, been busy, I still want to play out this fantasy. Here's some more pics. Do you have any?

Anybody else got any comments?

Attachments

• 13-04-06 004a (424 x 600).jpg
    13-04-06 004a (424 x 600).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 399
  • 13-04-06 006a (275 x 600).jpg
    13-04-06 006a (275 x 600).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 13-04-06 010a (600 x 366).jpg
    13-04-06 010a (600 x 366).jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 17-09-06 009a (679 x 600).jpg
    17-09-06 009a (679 x 600).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 348
  • 17-09-06 012a (346 x 600).jpg
    17-09-06 012a (346 x 600).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 238
hott

Nice I was liking the other chcik more cause she was a little darker and a lil more toned but after you posted the last set of pix of u I dont know anymore its a tough one

Attachments

• 13-04-06 004a (424 x 600).jpg
    13-04-06 004a (424 x 600).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 195
don't be a pussy

LittleDickLoser said:
Nice I was liking the other chcik more cause she was a little darker and a lil more toned but after you posted the last set of pix of u I dont know anymore its a tough one

come on small dick, don't be such a pussy about it, what's your choice?

Attachments

• 17-09-06 017a (308 x 600).jpg
    17-09-06 017a (308 x 600).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 30-05-06 039a (450 x 600).jpg
    30-05-06 039a (450 x 600).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 30-05-06 049a (673 x 600).jpg
    30-05-06 049a (673 x 600).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 30-05-06 051a (296 x 600).jpg
    30-05-06 051a (296 x 600).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 298
  • ******* (433 x 600).jpg
    ******* (433 x 600).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 318
more about me

Ok, I enjoy dominating my b/f sometimes. I like teasing him about his cock sometimes, and telling him that I'm going to go out and find bigger ones to put in my pussy (which I have done). I wouldn't actually say he's small though, just a bit above average. Check out the pic to see what you think. Just recently I handcuffed him to the bed and blindfolded. I teased him before fucking him, it was great! I was in charge. We once watched a tv show on different forms of sexual expression and it featured guys (lying down naked) who liked naked women in high heels walking and stomping on them. I commented to my b/f that I'd enjoy doing that- not to him, but to a guy I didn't love. Sometimes I like it when he's dominant. I like it when he calls me a slut for sleeping with so many big cocked men. He's the only man who's called me a slut during sex. I never thought I'd enjoy it. Before I met him I'd have punched someone who called me a slut- in fact, I have. I'm a redhead, and a tomboy, I don't take shit. I broke the nose of a girl who called me a slut, I don't believe in girly fights (scratching and pulling hair). One time we had a very bad fall out, and during the make up sex he became particularly dominant, calling me a slut, telling me to get on all fours, shouting at me if I didn't do it right, sitting on my chest and fucking my mouth with his cock. He slapped my ass repeatedly (I found it hard to sit down the day after) and he said he loved slapping my fat ass. I froze. I told him I didn't like him saying I had a fat ass. He said ok, but I told him to continue with the other stuff, as I enjoyed it, it was very good sex.Part of me deep down was intrigued by being called a fat assed slut, so that's why I've put this post on here. I also wanted to find out what guys honestly thought of me, as I sometimes wonder that maybe only guys who are complete losers contact me, and they'll say anything to get laid.Does anybody have any comments on my experiences? I'd love to hear from other women as well as guys. Sorry if I've gone on for to long, here's some more pretty pics to compensate, lol.

Attachments

• 14-04-06 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    14-04-06 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 213
  • George pics 254 (450 x 600).jpg
    George pics 254 (450 x 600).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 229
  • sideways shot (207 x 600).jpg
    sideways shot (207 x 600).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 257
  • on the bed 3 (600 x 599).jpg
    on the bed 3 (600 x 599).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 229
  • oiled up ass (450 x 600).jpg
    oiled up ass (450 x 600).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 409
ere4

Ok this is so hott I pick you and Im so sorry for being such a pussy about it. God this pic is so sexy

Attachments

• on the bed 3 (600 x 599).jpg
    on the bed 3 (600 x 599).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread