Do I have a fat ass?

• Thread starterpeachybum
  • Start date
P

peachybum

Honestly, do I have a fat ass?
Here's some pics from about 4 years ago. I'll post some more recent pics in the next post.
Let me know if you do think if I have a fat ass, and has it got much fatter recently.

Attachments

• butt1.jpg
    butt1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,366
  • butt 2 (450 x 600).jpg
    butt 2 (450 x 600).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,203
  • pussy 1.jpg
    pussy 1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,501
Reactions: Comegetthisdick and bullFireman
fat slut?

Come on, have I turned into a fat slut?

Attachments

• 30-05-06 007b (267 x 554).jpg
    30-05-06 007b (267 x 554).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,276
  • George pics 172 (640 x 480).jpg
    George pics 172 (640 x 480).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,265
  • 23-09-06 009a (600 x 475).jpg
    23-09-06 009a (600 x 475).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,780
  • 29-05-06 045a (600 x 427).jpg
    29-05-06 045a (600 x 427).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,057
Sweet

No way is that fat....it's perfect. So sweet looking ...man oh man could I lick and suck for hours:cool:

well?

well, what do you all think?

Attachments

• 30-05-06 053a (331 x 600).jpg
    30-05-06 053a (331 x 600).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,706
  • George pics 228 (354 x 600).jpg
    George pics 228 (354 x 600).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,940
Sweet

peachybum said:
well, what do you all think?
NoT fat by any means....:cool:

what??????

No way, you look gorgeous, fuck..... i would.................

You sure?

Do you not think there's a contrast between the first three pics (taken when I was 20) and the other pics- all taken in the past 12 months (I'm now 24)?

Sweet

peachybum said:
Do you not think there's a contrast between the first three pics (taken when I was 20) and the other pics- all taken in the past 12 months (I'm now 24)?
Let me say it TEXAS Style "NOPE" (meaning no) Its a beautiful Ass.

I love that ass.

for your ass

i honestly have thick cock for you nice ass

Honey, that ASS of yours is made for FUCKING!!! If you want to keep it nice and trim just keep riding all the big cock you can find.

I think you have a great body. Wouldn't say your ass is fat but definitely pleasingly plump, the way a sensual womans ass should be. Thanks for the hot photo's. Nice tits too

A nice round ass is an ASSet, not something to be ashamed of... a very doable young lady both then and now. Particularly fond of the combination of the womanly curve of the thighs and the sweet pink bald pussy.

Yes your ass is PHAT, Pretty Hot And Tempting. Honestly, most guys prefer an ass on their women. There is nothing attractive about a flat or skinny ass. Not only is your ass delicious looking, you should be flaunting it with tight jeans and micro-mini skirts that show off a little cheek.

P.S. I love the shaved kitty too....VERY lickable looking!!!

Your ass is beatiful

Your ass is stuning. I would be in heaven if I could fuck you.

My dick in your ass hole would be like being out of the world.

Kissing and licking you should taste like honey.

How can I contact you to enjoy that cute ass?

yes that is a fat saggy ugly white chalky un sexy fat ass

Peachy

You got an ass to fight for. Ever since i saw that shaved pussy of yours i have been a fucked up basket case.There is absolutly nothing i would not do to please your sweet ass. I would like to do it all too you. Dick it lick it smell it watch it get fucked and lick everything out for between your toes. YOUR BIG TOES. Thanks Lady for the aching nuts you sweet little hot slut you. I am in love with that ass and pussy. Please have mercy on me. okdeacon

fat ass

there is no way that your ass is fat i would like to slide mine in u

Great ass!

You have a very nice ass, don't worry about not looking hot. You are. I'd love to eat your sexy looking pussy.

mmmm, some of these posts are really turning me on.
I think I have got fatter, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. My boyfriend still loves me and finds me sexually attractive. He's always loved my bum, and still does. But occasionally I find him staring at my belly and thighs, and I know he's thinking about how much weight I've put on since we first met. I used to be so skinny my doctor at one point thought I might be anorexic.
Through swinging and cuckold sites I've come across plenty of guys who wanted to fuck me, but after first contact with most of them I get the impression they're desperate guys who are just looking for willing pussy to put their cock, no matter what. Do they actually find me attractive? Or do they just think I'm a fat ugly slut they can fuck and therefore get a an orgasm that's slightly better than a wank?
In some ways (and this surprises me, I don't quite understand it myself- can anyone shed some light?) - I'm turned on by being a submissive fat slut - but the guy helping me out with my fantasy would still have to find me attractive. I have more to say on this. Please find some pics attached of the younI think the responses I've had have been black and white: 'yes, you are fat' 'no, you're not fat'. Also, I wonder if you guys are telling me what you think I want to hear, rather than being honest.
Please be specific. I've come up with the following categories:
1. Yes, I have put on weight, but you don't think I'm fat and you find me sexy.
2. Yes, I have put on weight, but you don't think I'm fat and you don't find me sexy.
3. Yes, I have put on weight and you think I'm fat (not just talking about my ass), but you still find me sexy.
4. 3. Yes, I have put on weight and you think I'm fat (not just talking about my ass), and you don't find me sexy.
5. No, I haven't put on weight.

Also, what about my 'fat submissive slut' fantasy:
A. You find me sexy, and you'd honestly enjoy playing along with the fantasy.
B. You don't find me sexy, but would enjoy playing along with my fantasy.
C. You find me sexy, but you wouldn't like to play along with my fantasy.
D. You don't find me sexy, and you wouldn't want to play along with my fantasy.
Therefore, you could say you're a 1A and explain why.
That make sense? The more responses, the more pics u get to see, ;)

Attachments

• skinny me 2.jpg
    skinny me 2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 833
  • skinny me 3.jpg
    skinny me 3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 876
  • skinny me1 (300 x 600).jpg
    skinny me1 (300 x 600).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 869