• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do My Wife While I Watch

kahuna

New around here...
Beloved Member
There's nothing better than watching my wife with a handsome stud. Let me hear from you if you'd like to fuck her while I watch.

Attachments

• arching.jpg
    arching.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3,580
  • in the hotel room.jpg
    in the hotel room.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4,299
  • oct 05.jpg
    oct 05.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4,340
Great body

Now that's a great body, I'd love o do her all night, take your No Doze to watch that one

love to fuck your hot sexy young wife with my big black cock you want to watch me impregnate her flat tummy

Definitely a gorgeous lady

Most probably you are not in Florida, but if you are let me know. Would love to make her smile and give her what she needs.

Your Wife

MMMMMM I'd love to use your wife. she looks like fun you may watch as I make her quiver

i would love to fuck her tight ass and cum all over her sexy back while you jack off watching us

Absolutely Beautiful

You have a very gorgeous wife and I would enjoy taking her while you sat on the floor at the edge of the bed; watching and hearing us, smelling our bodies soaked in sweat and filled with come. You could get a good vantage point and watch my big fat dick mercilessly pounding her soft white pussy through out the night. You would sleep on the floor and wake to sounds of the bed shaking while I fucked her in her half woken state. If you guys are in Southern California, would love to hear from you. J

kahuna said:
There's nothing better than watching my wife with a handsome stud. Let me hear from you if you'd like to fuck her while I watch.
How about taping the night as i make her my toy for the night.

babymaker said:
love to fuck your hot sexy young wife with my big black cock you want to watch me impregnate her flat tummy

What I wouldn't give to be your wife. All I crave is to be used by black men, and hubby wants no part in it. Bet if I got preginate by a black man that would get his attention. Any black men in the Jax. Fl. area looking for a sure thing with a 35 y/o married white woman, e-mail me!

ddd904@yahoo.com

thirsty said:
You have a very gorgeous wife and I would enjoy taking her while you sat on the floor at the edge of the bed; watching and hearing us, smelling our bodies soaked in sweat and filled with come. You could get a good vantage point and watch my big fat dick mercilessly pounding her soft white pussy through out the night. You would sleep on the floor and wake to sounds of the bed shaking while I fucked her in her half woken state. If you guys are in Southern California, would love to hear from you. J

We are in SoCal. Drop me a message.

K,
sent you a message to your private box. will be waiting to hear back, hope to meet up and do all those nasty things to your beautiful wife while you watch and help clean up..

Email me here I do it and you can watch
take pics and join in if you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch Me With Your Wife

Hi Kahuna and the answer to your questio is " Hell Yes" I want to fuck your wife while you watch. She is a very awesomely beautifull lady. Please contact me brnrnd4u85735@Yahoo.com any time

superfine woman!!!! You are indeed lucky to be able to lick that whenever you want

Sorry I can't offer up a good fuck for your wife but I sure would love to lick her gorgeous ass, especially after or during her black fuck. I love creampies, front and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back