• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

do white women have a natural urge for black guys?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Do you think white women have a natural urge for black guys and black cocks?

Many times i notice there is some kind of strange chemistry between white women and black men. I notice this at work. its almost like they always want to fuck each other.

Not in my experience. Sometimes they do, sure. Everyone has their tastes. I've come across women that have a real thing for black. But often, if they're gravitating toward black guys it's because they consider them "safe"...as in...they don't consider them someone they want to be with in that way so they hang out with them. As much as a lot of men like to fantasize about race play, fact is, it's more than likely in your mind...not theirs. I've come across many white women that have no interest in black men whatsoever...they just don't dig them. Just like you might not be into Asian chicks or Hispanics.

disclaimer:
No bubbles were intentionally bursts during the writing of this post. :)

Don't think so either. Though I do know that when such chemistry of attraction do happen, it can light up a room!

@Redheads

We all understand that you have a fascination with black guys fucking white women. Many others in this place do too. Every thread you author is some variation of white women desperate for black men. I have seen a 1,000 times an incredible attraction between a white woman and white male (I, myself, have many times felt the "fireworks" go off, sexually, physically and emotionally with a white woman and know that they have felt the same). I've seen the attraction between a white woman and black male far fewer times. White women, as a group, do not sit around and constantly fantasize about black men and black cocks. I have known many, many white women who do not find black men attractive at all. The answer to your question in this thread is NO. The response to everyone of your threads is that some white women like black men, the majority of white women do not.

Cuckolding, in and of itself, has absolutely nothing to do with big black men and big black cocks. That is a subgroup of cuckolding (some white women do like black men).

My question to you is how many different ways are you going to ask the same question or talk about the same thought. Why not make a thread called "Redheads Thread" where you talk about interracial cuckolding and fantasies of black males as much as you want. I'm not trying to be mean. This is a place where you can express your thoughts and fantasies as much as you want, but, every one of your threads is a variation on the same thought.

My wife once said (and I fully agree) that being with a black guy is not a betrayal, while going out with a white guy is cheating. She does black for sex, good animal sex - and she does not feel back coming home to me.

custer, thats a great article, something that everyone should read and i think its true as most might not have natural urges but when they are with one they end up having them as a preference.

I do not think white women have a natural urge for black men, but I do think it is one way the feel they can rebel and escape the rules and boundries set by the moral majority. It is not just the going black of a white woman it is the rebellious nature coming out. Once they do this, rebell, and go black they feel they have exerted themselves. Some marry and make excellent wives to the black men and they make good husbands for the white woman. The same is true for the white man who chooses a black female for a wife. These are people devoted to each other and deserve respect. This is a far cry for the female who leaves her husband and children at home and goes to the local bars to pick up black me.

White women can make ou all the justifications they want for craving black men exclusivly.
Fact is, it's mainly the taboo factor that attracts them even if subconsciously.

I have known a few white females who prefered black men or had a black boyfriend,
They all refered to such things as "it turns me on to feel his ("nappy") head when when fucks me to "I love how he makes me feel submissive" to "I love to be taken by a black man as it make me fell so slutty".

I had one white female co-worker frequently tell me that "black is best" withoiut being able to ever define what "best" ment.

It all comes down to the surrendering to the tabbo of being fucked buy a black man.

BTW, I have gone out with black girls in the past, not because I have 'thing" for blacks.
It was just because I liked them as individuals and nothing more.

I realized that there are those who will not agree with the above but, I have yet to hear a alternate explanation that fits the reality of it all.

Custer Laststand said:

Yawn......an article from an alternative paper. I think some of the article is interesting, but, really, I can dispute nearly everyone of her points. And, as the article indicates, it's one woman's view. This whole black man/white women issue is just so incredibly fucking boring to me. I will never understand why some men are just foaming at the mouth at the thought (fantasy) of their wife getting fucked by some big, black stud.

becoming the minority as more races crossbreed

Article was kind of hard to read, sideways, but I didn't see anything in the article about cross breeding. It basically makes the point that the number of white babies being born in the US is roughly equal to the number of minority and ethnic children. I'm not quite sure what this has to do with cross breeding.

Interesting article, though. Guess we whites better start making some more babies (and in a hurry).:D Find it interesting that in Nevada and Florida, whites are in the minority in the under age 38 category.

From talking to some of my female friends I find they give two answers, one to be PC and the other being the truth. They will first offer the answer of why they prefer black men is because of the sensational contrast in skin tones of black on white. When they are feeling a little more honest they’ll admit to me why they really like them and it’s because they’ve noticed how their cocks tend to be larger and can fill them up more than the white guy’s they’ve dated.

melscuck said:
The article is interesting, but, really, I can dispute nearly every one of her points.

Oh, my goodness...

melscuck said:
This whole black man/white women issue is just so incredibly fucking boring to me.

I'm profoundly sorry to hear that...

melscuck said:
I will never understand why some men are just foaming at the mouth at the thought (fantasy) of their wife getting fucked by some big, black stud.

But, Melscuck, my good man... your wife IS getting fucked by a black stud who has been her long-term lover (you have told us). Is this a "so what's the big deal (but secretly, I really really wish my wife preferred me)" line of argument...?

one thing i notice about white women is that they defiantly want to go black atleast once in their life. I agree that they usually end up marrying white guys for many different reasons... most of the time

however they indeed have lust for black men/black cocks and thats why they want to try it atleast once.

I am sure more then 70-80% of white women living in cities have atleast gone black once, just to try it. White women are horny as hell, we all know this and they wont ever compromise their sexual needs

"White women are horny as hell, we all know this and they wont ever compromise their sexual needs"

What a silly generalization. :mad:

Do you really believe that one race of women is any different than any other?? give your head a shake!!

^ no, women are same, however cultural values make people do different things, for example middle eastern women are conservatives and thats why they probably wont ever try to make their fantasies a reality

However in western culture, women are more free and can easily explore their sexual fantasies and make them a reality. Thats why white women are known to be the most openly sexual women out there.

redheads said:
^ no, women are same, however cultural values make people do different things, for example middle eastern women are conservatives and thats why they probably wont ever try to make their fantasies a reality

However in western culture, women are more free and can easily explore their sexual fantasies and make them a reality. Thats why white women are known to be the most openly sexual women out there.

===========

How do we *know* this Red?

white women love their black men:

10181259-33-of-white-women-surveyed-prefer-black-men.jpg

Theboys.jpg........chegitout

Users who are viewing this thread