• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you get to watch...or not?

• Thread starterAllen34
  • Start date
For the most part, we both agree she has a better time alone with her men as she doesn't have to wonder (or care) what I'm thinking or what my feelings are. I am much more turned on not being there as well. Often times she will even say she wants me there, but as the day/time draws near, I'm often told that I won't be there.

I always watched. It was part of our agreement from the start that if we were to indulge in the lifestyle, then I would be participating (if only by being present in the room).

While it was weird the first few times, it was not necessarily so for us. Her Bull was a college kid, much younger than either of us (an added turn-on for me - watching my wife getting her brains fucked-out by some hung punk jock), and while at first he was slightly put-off by my watching, in virtually no time at all he got over it, and began to actually enjoy plowing her in front of me.

It was only after a few months of them being together and my watching that she decided she was "uncomfortable" with my being present, and I was relegated to having to sit outside our bedroom door while they got it on in our bed. An AMAZING turn-on, though.

I am always asked to stay home. I have watached a couple of times but since then she prefers one on one with her lovers

I always watch,(if I am available) it is a big turn on, I love seeing her pounded by another guy. She likes to have me watch her. What really turns her on is to have the guys wife/gf watch. She does not have a steady bull. She does a few guys from the neighborhood and the mailman or repairman if she has the opportunity. Usually we go out of town to play.

amorris

Users who are viewing this thread