• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you girls or hot wifes enjoy sucking big black dicks

Pm me if u like this

bbibjaf.jpg

I profer to fuck as well my cock is to thick and heavy sometimes a blow job does nothing!

I have never heard of another girl who doesn't love pleasing her Man like that.
My favourite thing is when I'm sucking a new Man for the first time and I know the only thing between my pussy and His big Black cock is a thin piece of satin or cotton (if I'm wearing panties) that He can just pull to one side and enter me at any moment.
Once He grips my arms and I feel His cock head push between my pussy lips there's not a damned thing I can do to stop Him blowing a scorching load deep inside.

no i do not. but i’ll be honest. as the cuckold fantasy progressed i am really into this thought
I see how long have you been in this life style and where are youvfrom I only ask so that if near by we possibly can meet up because I'm about real meet up exsprience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back