• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Swallow

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
Swallow I do....
Does any one elce like to have there man cum in there face or do you prefer the mouth, me I like both, I think the best kind of sex in when you guys and gales have 4- play, yes no inner course.
Him stroking his nice long cock in front of you, playing with your tight little pussy, while you guys as a couple enjoy what some people do when you go to the store...
Got to have that quickie right!
:eek:

foreplay

love the intensity...love the arousal...love the tease!

adding you to the mix would make it all the better!

swallow

A sissy should ALWAYS swallow the hot thick sticky cum a man/bull shoots out the end of his man cock!! This is precious fluid and should not be wasted!! It should always go in the sissy's mouth or their sissy pussy cum hole. You do this out of respect to the man and to show your submissiveness!! Also, the sissy should always make sure to lick and suck all the cum out of his wife's/ mistress's pussy, creampies are so healthy; full of protein!! To feel a man's hard cock pulse and throb when he spurts his man cum into your pussy is the greatest feeling of submissiveness and honor you can give to him!! All cum should be swallowed!! Period!!!
sissy missy:D

Dhl如何看待自己的企业公民身份

DHL如何看待自己的企业公民身份  作为一家全球物流服务提供商,我们的任务即是网络联结全世界。DHL的目标是以具有吸引力的价格,完全环保的运作方式以及社会责任的切实履行为前提,为我们的客户提供最优秀的服务品质。  日益明显的一个事实是:全球性的公司若要保持长期盈利所必须解决的问题和挑战,已经与其所处社会提高全体公民的生活水平所必须解决的问题和挑战紧密结合在一起。   我们相信努力成为一名优秀企业公民的承诺不论对公司还是社会来讲,都是创造可持续性价值的基本条件之一。只有这样才能保障我们所从事事业的可持续发展。   DHL之所以能成为优秀的企业公民关键在于我们对DHL是怎样的一家公司以及是什么使DHL取得了成功这两个问题有着清楚的认识。我们的服务覆盖了世界220多个国家和地区,包括早已开展业务的中国和环太平洋地区。对客户的需求我们反应迅速,并与客户建立无间的伙伴关系,为其商业需要提供解决方案。因此,自然而然的,我们作为企业公民也会遵循此道。   在DHL, 我们相信成为优秀企业公民与经营成功的企业同等重要。

I don't consider myself gay or Bi and I am just into the wife sharing scene, not the humiliation thing. Neither me nor my wife are turned on by humiliation but nevertheless, we both enjoy a good fantasy with me eating or playing with her lover's cum. She snowballs my own cum to me after she gives me a blowjob and teases me that its her lover's cum she is passing to me. We both love it.

my own

My girlfriend loves me to lick her pussy after I have pumped her full of my cum. The first time it was my doing, as I was going down on her she said "you just came in there" as I was licking her. I told her oh well and kept going. Now she even feeds it to me on her fingers. I love it best from her pussy. I think of a Black Bull filling her up and I'm cleaning up after.

Yes, I swallow if told to. (somtimes even if not, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread