• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you think my wife should cuckold me

• Thread starterhehheh
  • Start date

hehheh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2007
I want to hear from others what they think of my manhood. If you were my wife would you cuckold me.

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2361.jpg
    IMG_2361.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2362.jpg
    IMG_2362.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2363.jpg
    IMG_2363.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 386
hehheh said:
I want to hear from others what they think of my manhood. If you were my wife would you cuckold me.

ok, so................where is the 'manhood' ???:rolleyes:

She definitely should cuck you - she needs to get her sexual fulfilment elsewhere

get with it...

dude...

all our wives should cuckold all of us - all of the time..

pussy is there to be shared...

is is our responsibility as cucks to ensure our wives spread their legs and share their pussy as much as possible!!!!

You

slutmywife said:
dude...

is is our responsibility as cucks to ensure our wives spread their legs and share their pussy as much as possible!!!!

gave the perfect answer. Specially to him, since not only his wife should cuck him. She shiould have ccked him long time ago. Unless he is not aware she has done it already

I don't know for sure, But "Dud" you need to shave your Junk /crotch. It's digusting looking.

ugh now i gotta wash my eyes with
bleach :mad:

hi,

why are you even asking... you are here tells what you need to do

Ron

Shave it all and put it in panties.

There is no use for that tiny thing exept to be kept in panties at all times.

Yes, your wife needs to cuckold you. How the hell are you supose to get that tiny thing into her pussy?

Hey, what's happenin'...?

Hehheh,

hehheh said:

I agree with the others who say your wife should definitely cuckold you. Also, she should shave your pubic area, panty your teeny-weenie, and insist you wear your panties (with one change per day) 24/7. She should also insist you hand-wash your panties, along with hers, and hang your and her hand-washed panties on a line to dry each time you hand-wash them.

It's been 16 days—today is 26 Feb. '10—since your post posing this question. Have you informed your wife yet that you are participating in this forum, that it is the consensus of the forum members that she should make you her cuckold, and have you showed her this thread as an aid to convincing her?

If so, what was her response?

If she seems reluctant, you might encourage your wife to join and begin reading this forum herself. Perhaps she will gradually some to see the unfortunate error of her philosophy...

Time's a wastin'!

—Custer

shaved a little as recomended

The first set of pics was taken after shoveling snow all day long. Kind of like swiming in cold water. Shrunk to nothing. These are more normal. If you can call my small pecker normal.

Attachments

• IMG_3026.jpg
    IMG_3026.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3027.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3029.jpg
    IMG_3029.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3030.jpg
    IMG_3030.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 167
hehheh said:
The first set of pics was taken after shoveling snow all day long. Kind of like swiming in cold water. Shrunk to nothing. These are more normal. If you can call my small pecker normal.

===========

hardons are possible?

Oh My! What cute panties:) Im buying a pair inpink. cc

do you think she should cuckold me

why the pink pantie stuff? I want my wife to enjoy and have fun with a man who has a larger penis than I do. I would love to watch and see and hear her with him. Yes I would enjoy licking her clean when they are done. I would even enjoy licking him clean as well. I guess that makes me bi, but I haven't tried that yet. I am not a sissy type of person, just a guy who was born with a small cock. I don't mind the inuendo's of femdome, and I would be willing to do other things to help get her to enjoy another man. I am just not into the submissive stuff. As I am sure you can see from the pictures, my dick isn't very big, in fact it is small. However it does work and I cum at least 2 to 3 times a day. I am not willing to give that up.

slutmywife said:
dude...

i agree with slutmywife

Should she cuckold me? She is posted on trading post page.

She has the softest natural 36dd breasts

Users who are viewing this thread