Do You Think She Would Cuck Me?

ThatGuy_17

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am a 24 year old male and my girlfriend is 22. I have always fantasized about cuckhold and whatnot but never felt like approaching it with my girlfriend. My girl and I have been together for almost 3 years and we have always had amazing sex. Here over the past few months she has been opening up about dreams and fantasies. It started when she told me of a dream about an older man sucking on her nipples and she woke up so turned on she can't stand it. The second instance was a few weeks ago when she told me she had a fantasy of doing a man with an accent not of our own. I.e. British. I kinda poked around at the idea of her going for it and she said although it's very hot to her she couldn't do it because she loved me and it wouldn't feel right to her. The next was a few nights ago when she told me that she had a dream about having sex with one of my best friends in our shower. She again played it down and said it was only a dream. She was very slutty in high school and we broke up once and she slept with 3 guys in a 2 week time all while still sleeping with me. I guess what I'm asking is the cuckhold thing a no go or is it a possibility. If it is how do I approach it. I'm at a loss

Last edited:
Well this is a cuckold forum ;)

ThatGuy_17 said:
I am a 24 year old male and my girlfriend is 22. I have always fantasized about cuckhold and whatnot but never felt like approaching it with my girlfriend. My girl and I have been together for almost 3 years and we have always had amazing sex. Here over the past few months she has been opening up about dreams and fantasies. It started when she told me of a dream about an older man sucking on her nipples and she woke up so turned on she can't stand it. The second instance was a few weeks ago when she told me she had a fantasy of doing a man with an accent not of our own. I.e. British. I kinda poked around at the idea of her going for it and she said although it's very hot to her she couldn't do it because she loved me and it wouldn't feel right to her. The next was a few nights ago when she told me that she had a dream about having sex with one of my best friends in our shower. She again played it down and said it was only a dream. She was very slutty in high school and we broke up once and she slept with 3 guys in a 2 week time all while still sleeping with me. I guess what I'm asking is the cuckhold thing a no go or is it a possibility. I'm at a loss
I'd bet she is already fucking around on you... working late, drinks with the girls..ect...

Reactions: toolman2c
Stepdad4u said:
I'd bet she is already fucking around on you... working late, drinks with the girls..ect...
We both work at the same place so I know the work place thing is a no go. When she's working she is actually working.

She off while you work any?

Perfect time to be fucking your buddy or older guy next door

Stepdad4u said:
Perfect time to be fucking your buddy or older guy next door
I'm not saying she doesn't have the time or anything like that. I just wanna know how to get her to either open up if she is or bring it up if she's not lol

ThatGuy_17 said:
I am a 24 year old male and my girlfriend is 22. I have always fantasized about cuckhold and whatnot but never felt like approaching it with my girlfriend. My girl and I have been together for almost 3 years and we have always had amazing sex. Here over the past few months she has been opening up about dreams and fantasies. It started when she told me of a dream about an older man sucking on her nipples and she woke up so turned on she can't stand it. The second instance was a few weeks ago when she told me she had a fantasy of doing a man with an accent not of our own. I.e. British. I kinda poked around at the idea of her going for it and she said although it's very hot to her she couldn't do it because she loved me and it wouldn't feel right to her. The next was a few nights ago when she told me that she had a dream about having sex with one of my best friends in our shower. She again played it down and said it was only a dream. She was very slutty in high school and we broke up once and she slept with 3 guys in a 2 week time all while still sleeping with me. I guess what I'm asking is the cuckhold thing a no go or is it a possibility. If it is how do I approach it. I'm at a loss

It hasn't happened with us yet but at this stage its simply a logistical and only a matter of time because we both want it to happen.

What happened to me was at our sons confirmation my wife dressed up lovely and we headed to church, on the walk from the car to the church it was a 6-7min walk and I noticed that there many turning heads in their cars to look at her. I started thinking the cheek of them eyeballing my wife so blatantly, she looked fantastic , stunning makeup, lovely dress and a killer body so I wouldn't blame them. We went to church came home and a few family friends were invited over to celebrate the conformation. She was still stunning and I noticed my friends checking her out and even more with a few drinks. I started to enjoy it, I got a kick from them checking her out the strangers in their cars and my friends.
When everyone went home and the kids went to bed I told my wife about my observations, I told her about all of the head turning and I said that I believe they all wanted a piece of you, she was listening carefully and then I just said it "this is weird but it has me turned on all day, the thoughts of those guys fucking you has me so horny!" she said really I said yes and it just spiralled and spiralled from then on and she has admitted that she would like me to try being bi-sexual too, and I'm willing to try :)
Soon she will have another man take her and I will get off on it! lol I cant believe I just said that.
I'm a very normal guy, have 2 kids and a job, I used to be a boxer and I love sports, just a normal guy who want to get his wife laid :)

anyway this might work for you as a strategy.

G

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, morethanacock, tomcollins and 2 others
Anyway I think your cucked already, mentally, you are in the space , just like me - I'm a cuck

Gsully said:
It hasn't happened with us yet but at this stage its simply a logistical and only a matter of time because we both want it to happen.

What happened to me was at our sons confirmation my wife dressed up lovely and we headed to church, on the walk from the car to the church it was a 6-7min walk and I noticed that there many turning heads in their cars to look at her. I started thinking the cheek of them eyeballing my wife so blatantly, she looked fantastic , stunning makeup, lovely dress and a killer body so I wouldn't blame them. We went to church came home and a few family friends were invited over to celebrate the conformation. She was still stunning and I noticed my friends checking her out and even more with a few drinks. I started to enjoy it, I got a kick from them checking her out the strangers in their cars and my friends.
When everyone went home and the kids went to bed I told my wife about my observations, I told her about all of the head turning and I said that I believe they all wanted a piece of you, she was listening carefully and then I just said it "this is weird but it has me turned on all day, the thoughts of those guys fucking you has me so horny!" she said really I said yes and it just spiralled and spiralled from then on and she has admitted that she would like me to try being bi-sexual too, and I'm willing to try :)
Soon she will have another man take her and I will get off on it! lol I cant believe I just said that.
I'm a very normal guy, have 2 kids and a job, I used to be a boxer and I love sports, just a normal guy who want to get his wife laid :)

anyway this might work for you as a strategy.

G
People check her out all the time I may have to try that.

Gsully said:
Anyway I think your cucked already, mentally, you are in the space , just like me - I'm a cuck
Do you think she would ever tell me if she did

ThatGuy_17 said:
I am a 24 year old male and my girlfriend is 22. .......... She was very slutty in high school. We broke up once, and she slept with 3 [other] guys in a 2 week time period, all while still sleeping with me. I guess what I'm asking is, is the cuckhold thing a no-go, or is it a possibility? If it is, how do I approach it?
Your woman seems promising, since she has already demonstrated her inclinations. Also, you can interpret her telling you about her "dreams" as attempts to sound you out about how likely you are to accept her fucking other men — not secretly, but rather with your knowledge.

You might try a strategy along these lines.

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion
which includes the following sections:

Part I — How can I turn my wife into a hot wife?
Part II — Getting things started
Part III — Other approaches
Part IV — First time with another man
Part V — Navigating some dangerous waters
Part VI — Emotional involvement
Part VII — How a husband copes
Part VIII — Conclusion

and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Your woman seems promising, since she has already demonstrated her inclinations. Also, you can interpret her telling you about her "dreams" as attempts to sound you out about how likely you are to accept her fucking other men — not secretly, but rather with your knowledge.

You might try a strategy along these lines.

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion
which includes the following sections:

Part I — How can I turn my wife into a hot wife?
Part II — Getting things started
Part III — Other approaches
Part IV — First time with another man
Part V — Navigating some dangerous waters
Part VI — Emotional involvement
Part VII — How a husband copes
Part VIII — Conclusion

and see how it goes.
Alright I'll see what I can do.

ThatGuy_17 said:

Oh ya brother you have a full green light if you want it She is testing your reactions by telling you about these dreams if they even are dreams or just made up scenarios to test the waters. Some would say you are already a cuckold because she slept with three guys while sleeping with you.

ThatGuy_17 said:
I kinda poked around at the idea of her going for it and she said although it's very hot to her she couldn't do it because she loved me and it wouldn't feel right to her.
She is looking for reassurance. She doesn't want to fuck up your relationship. What she is saying is "If I fucked another guy would you still love me"? To this you could reply " I find it soo hot too honey and if it ever happened I would love you even more than I do now". Tell her her sexual freedom is important to you and reassure her you will remain loyal and faithful.

ThatGuy_17 said:
It started when she told me of a dream about an older man sucking on her nipples and she woke up so turned on she can't stand it.
WoW! I can help you with this.:rolleyes: JK

In summery I think if you play your cards right she will be fucking your friend in the shower by the end of the week.

Reactions: purplejoys
ThatGuy_17 said:
Do you think she would ever tell me if she did

You have to encourage her to do so. Because if she cheats behind your back then it will go in the wrong direction. In my opinion you are on the right track but you have to talk with your girlfriend in a very honest and open way about your feelings.

Ciao
fred

Reactions: purplejoys
zippless said:
Oh ya brother you have a full green light if you want it She is testing your reactions by telling you about these dreams if they even are dreams or just made up scenarios to test the waters. Some would say you are already a cuckold because she slept with three guys while sleeping with you.

She is looking for reassurance. She doesn't want to fuck up your relationship. What she is saying is "If I fucked another guy would you still love me"? To this you could reply " I find it soo hot too honey and if it ever happened I would love you even more than I do now". Tell her her sexual freedom is important to you and reassure her you will remain loyal and faithful.

WoW! I can help you with this.:rolleyes: JK

In summery I think if you play your cards right she will be fucking your friend in the shower by the end of the week.
Ok sounds good. We kinda talked about the dreams this morning and she opened up and said she's had more but can't recall them all. She told me about some recent ones as I jacked off and then we had amazing sex. Im starting to believe you guys are right and she's testing the water with me

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses
ThatGuy_17 said:
I'm starting to believe you guys are right and she's testing the water with me.
That's what it sounds like. I'd say, go for it.

So just bring it up and tell her I think it's hot or what?

ThatGuy_17 said:
So just bring it up and tell her I think it's hot or what?

I suggest proceeding along the lines of the 8-part article I cited above, "Turning a Wife into a Hotwife."

If you don't like that approach, an alternative would be to propose a game in which your woman pretends to be your cuckoldress, and you pretend to be her cuckold. At first, make it a "just in bed" game, in which your woman seductively teases you about fucking a lover that day (she should give him a name, then expand until she has a stable of pretend lovers with different names), who was VERY satisfying.... his cock is MUCH larger than yours. Then, if you find that makes your time in bed together hotter, expand to her teasing you about her superior (pretend) lovers whenever the two of you are alone together, not necessarily in bed. That could gradually lead to her realizing that you are, in fact, turned on by thoughts of her fucking other men, which could lead to a specific agreement that it is totally OK for her to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while you will remain faithful as her cuckold (in reality).

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses