Do You Think She Would Cuck Me?

So last night it happened!! She went on a whim to a guy she's been talking to and had sex with him. She said she doesn't know what really got into her but she just knew she had to have some and since I was at work she went to him. So naturally when I got home I had 10,000 questions. She said she really enjoyed it and that even though the dude only lasted about ten minutes it great. Apparently the dude is hung her guess was between 10-11 inches and thick as her arm. She said she managed to take it all which I thought was hot. We hadn't talked about it at all since my last post so it totally threw me off. She said she's not opposed to doing it again and there's a few guys that there's been some sexual tension building she may have to take care of. Either way I'm super happy and she seems it too!

Reactions: Nazareth, BigdaddyToronto, Chastitycuck4320 and 1 other person
ThatGuy_17 said:
So last night it happened!! She went on a whim to a guy she's been talking to and had sex with him. She said she doesn't know what really got into her but she just knew she had to have some and since I was at work she went to him. So naturally when I got home I had 10,000 questions. She said she really enjoyed it and that even though the dude only lasted about ten minutes it great. Apparently the dude is hung her guess was between 10-11 inches and thick as her arm. She said she managed to take it all which I thought was hot. We hadn't talked about it at all since my last post so it totally threw me off. She said she's not opposed to doing it again and there's a few guys that there's been some sexual tension building she may have to take care of. Either way I'm super happy and she seems it too!

Congratulations to you both! What a great way to get going. It sounds like a positive experience for you both. Now remember to heap loads of praise on her and shower her with attention and affection!!!

Reactions: ThatGuy_17 and Chastitycuck4320
ThatGuy_17 said:
and so it begins....the dam has burst.
she met the challenge of a hung cock and wants more.

Reactions: toolman2c and ThatGuy_17
So a little update for you guys. Things have been going well and we're both loving the lifestyle. She now has two regular fwb and both are hung. She claims both are 9 plus and thick as pop cans. I think it's super hot to hear her talk about taking those big dicks all the way. She also has several sexting buddies now that keep her turned on all the time. She's been fooling around(making out, breast play, handjobs) with another guy and from the way she talks and how turned on she gets from it I don't think she will be able to stand it much longer. Were both loving the lifestyle and super happy she took the step into it!

Reactions: Nazareth and tegelad
Congratulations on the success. Remember to keep treating her like the queen and making her needs come first always and you will have a fantastic life. Remind her to be safe and clean, but also when out at dinner you should share with her what you love the most about her is how open and giving and independent and empowered she is as a woman. :) I would love to see the look on her face after you share that since I am guessing she might like you a bit more :D

Reactions: toolman2c