• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you want your wife ******* on kik

• Thread starterjbull
  • Start date
TeddyG said:
She is hot. My kik is tedonfab
Her name is Beth Ann Williams. She is 36 yo...125 lbs, 34-26-34. We live in Macon Ga. She is a nurse at the Coliseum Medical Center here in Macon. Her cell is 706-304-0895 and her email is bethannwilliams34@gmail.com. You can post anything you want...*********.

Marriedcuck said:
Her name is Beth Ann Williams. She is 36 yo...125 lbs, 34-26-34. We live in Macon Ga. She is a nurse at the Coliseum Medical Center here in Macon. Her cell is 706-304-0895 and her email is bethannwilliams34@gmail.com. You can post anything you want...*********.
Nothing to ******

Marriedcuck said:
No pics?

Reactions: TeddyG
jbull said:
If you have any problems pulling these up, just let me know.

Marriedcuck said:
If you have any problems pulling these up, just let me know.
Pics arent any good. Headless pics could be anyone. Thats not ********

Bump

Bump

Up

Up

Gerda tart001

****** my wife wherever you like. Pm me for info or starrydynamo86 on kik

Up

Up

HardWhiteeCock said:
can u ****** my ex gf ? i send u photos and even videos
Yes PM me

rjhsteel2001 said:
How do you ****** them on Kik? Isn't it a one to one message app?
No there are groups where you can post wife pics

Reactions: Machineman and rjhsteel2001
Up

Users who are viewing this thread