• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you worship the black cock?

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
Cucks,

Do you worship the big mean black cock?

Do you wish you were born black?

Do you wish you had such a massive dick?

Do you own a black cock statue?

:eek:

Do you? Why not post some pics big man? Or is it all just big talk?

MacNfries said:
.... other than a large black cock, what else they have to offer?

Good question Nfries. Something many a woman has wondered! (Even their own women - which is why many black women are coming toward 'the light side'). :)

You are gettin weirder and weirder slutswant!

slutswantbigwangs said:
Cucks,

YES big time!

No and I so enjoy being a white cuck when I see a BBC fuck my wife!

I used to until I learned to accept and enjoy being a Cuckold and the pleasure of sucking a superior man's cock and seeing a BBC make my wife cum.

No but I've sucked a lot of black cocks until they stood like one!

:eek:

To show you how much of a BBC fetish I have I attached a photo of me enjoying a superior black man doing my wife!

Attachments

• Kodak moment 1.jpg
    Kodak moment 1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 554
4julie said:
To show you how much of a BBC fetish I have I attached a photo of me enjoying a superior black man doing my wife!

And who is taking a photo of you taking a photo of them?

i do worship black cock but never mean ones
No but i am glad they are born black so they can gove my wife such great pleasure
No i am happy to be a sissy cuckold
Yes she does and she keeps the picture of her first black lover up in the bedroom:)
:

I love it

I don't know If you want to call It worship , but I love dropping to my knees and sucking a big black cock and licking there cum filled balls . Then eating those massive cum loads out of my wifes stretched out pussy .

ifya can't worship a black cock now n again
what's this world cumming to?

Me photographing me

Cucktail said:
And who is taking a photo of you taking a photo of them?

I was using a Samsung Pro 815, it has a feature that you can set it up to automatically take photos at a set interval. I often used it on a tripod while I was being cuckolded. It was set up for general scenes and I used a handheld for close ups etc. You can see quite a few of my pics have ME in them, that was how I achieved so many with me included. When you get cuckolded over many years you become inventive to get yourself in the picture!

Such cynicism Mac!

MacNfries said:
LOL ... now, now, Cucktail, don't muddle the waters of cuckold fantasies.It makes it difficult for those of us who wish to believe. Sorta like Santa Claus, get it? :p

If you see my answer to his question you'll see Mac you don't need to believe in Santa Claus to get presents at Christmas!

I respect the black cock and would never keep my wife from it. I've been encouraging her to go back to black for 14 years, lol. She seems more and more open to the idea. Wish me luck.

4julie said:
If you see my answer to his question you'll see Mac you don't need to believe in Santa Claus to get presents at Christmas!

I beg your pardon??? ...

MacNfries said:
LOL ... now, now, Cucktail, don't muddle the waters of cuckold fantasies.It makes it difficult for those of us who wish to believe. Sorta like Santa Claus, get it? :p

I simply asked because this same picture was posted in the "cuck I've found" thread on August 11th ... 5 days ago. Either Sue edited the original, or he send the edited version to Sue. I don't know ... I do know he has alot of nice watches and many cameras though.

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

ryan

It's just sex

Hell NO? I don't worship anybody. The reasons I like interracial sex (including my always liking to fuck black women) are 1) Being visual I am turned on by the contrast in skin color 2) the cultural taboo that continues to exist. I like defying any unchallenged socio-cultural rule that is repugnant to an individual's preference in consensual activity.

not at all.

The question implies that all black cocks are big. I have seen many black cocks fuck my lady and a number of them were disappointingly undersized. My experience certainly has been that a greater percentage of black men are hung as opposed to white. There are certainly some white guys out there with massive cocks.
I do not at all wish I had a massive cock. My cock is bigger then average and considerably thicker then average. Many women cannot handle very hung cocks. That narrows the pool of women available to the freak cocks. LOL

Give me a fucking break.

Some enlightenment is needed re. your slightly-unusual question.

Slutswantbigwangs,

slutswantbigwangs said:

No, but there's no significance in that — I don't worship anything. (I'm not religious.)

slutswantbigwangs said:

No, white is OK. I don't need the additional protection from intense sunlight a dark skin would provide, since I live farther north than most people. Also, at times in the past when I've had a deep suntan, I haven't noticed others viewing me with increased admiration.

slutswantbigwangs said:

"Such a massive" is a rather vague measurement. Could you be more specific?

As for me, I suspect I would have increased ability to pleasure women if my erect cock length were greater by at least 1.5 inches (i.e., increased to at least 7.0 inches), and if my erect cock circumference were greater by at least 1.0 inch (i.e., increased to at least 6.0 inches).

slutswantbigwangs said:

No. Would this have some previously-unsuspected value? If so, what? And, exactly what statue dimensions do you recommend to attain this previously-unsuspected benefit? Also, where would I purchase a "black cock statue"? Just offhand, I can't recall seeing any for sale at the stores I normally frequent.

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment you might be able to provide with regards to your slightly-unusual question.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread