• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you worship the black cock?

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date
slutswantbigwangs said:
Do you worship the big mean black cock?
It doesn't have to mean. In fact, I prefer a master that's more loving than cruel.

slutswantbigwangs said:
Do you wish you were born black?
Oh fuck no, lol.

slutswantbigwangs said:
Do you wish you had such a massive dick?
No...I don't really have envy. I just like the feeling of having them in my mouth, in my hands, and rubbing against my ass. I've never had any complaints about what I've got, around 7.5ish with a bit of thickness to it. In fact, I've had women say that they wouldn't want any more than that. (of course, they could have been lying to me :) I like to think so anyway) But no, I'm happy with what I've got, thanks.

slutswantbigwangs said:
Do you own a black cock statue?
I used to have a big black rubber cock with a base big enough that it stood up. There was more than one time that I stripped down naked, put it in front of me, and bowed down before it before sucking on it while I jacked off. Had to get rid of that toy though. :(

worship

I al proud to say I worship black cock

Lets not analysis , just enjoy

Cucktail said:
And who is taking a photo of you taking a photo of them?
Maybe another black bull .

Buahahahaha at custers post. Got me laughing irl. I dig

Now to respond:

I don't worship anything.

I'm perfectly happy with my American Indian skin tone.

I Used to wish my cock was bigger. Now that I have seen so many, I'm pretty satisfied with my almost 7".

No black cock statue, but one year we made a big white one out of snow in the front yard, but I don't suppose that counts, as it was white.

The biggest one my girl has ever had was white. In January. If u read my story u can hear all about it. She has had black, before me. I would let her again, but she doesn't care what color it is, or really how big it is. It's about variety. Most of the guys we find aren't larger than me. We both get off on the thought, the idea, the taboo

LMAO. It's my sister. Hahahah. U guys are great.

Humor is the best. Couldn't live without it. :)

For the record, ours wasn't standing up. It was on a hill facing the road. ;)

Black cocks are fun ...........just ask my wife

Users who are viewing this thread