• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dodging the bullet

• Thread starterAngeltoodevil
  • Start date

Angeltoodevil

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2021
Ladies gents . Tell me about that one time you have dodged the bullet .

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
My first BBC experience we insisted on condom use, because I’m not on birth control due to the fact my husband and I have been trying to conceive. However the next time I saw my bull would be how things went, which was no condoms, I lost track of my cycle, I’m actually waiting a few more days to find out if I actually dodged the bullet or not, come on my visit from Aunt Flo by the 17th

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, nelssim, OntheSly and 8 others
KinkySlut said:
Twice now, she hasn't dodged that bullet.
Would love to see and hear more

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and franklyhorny
KinkySlut said:
I don't post pictures of their children, He never uses condoms and doesn't care if he gets pregnant or not, but he was adamant about her not using birth control or having an abortion. The text he sent me said it was my job to raise his children with her. I came four times the day he sent me that.
Lucky lucky you.

KinkySlut said:
Yes, I am. I love the looks we get when we're out with our black children. He says he's thinking about starting to invite all his friends over every night she has her fertile period. That made me cum without touching myself.
Clearly his just sharing his property . It's for him to decide who plays with her

KinkySlut said:
It is. He's even whored her out so he can call her a ***** and mean it.
Sounds like you hit the jackpot .glad you enjoying the lifestyle

WFcuriousNready said:
My first BBC experience we insisted on condom use, because I’m not on birth control due to the fact my husband and I have been trying to conceive. However the next time I saw my bull would be how things went, which was no condoms, I lost track of my cycle, I’m actually waiting a few more days to find out if I actually dodged the bullet or not, come on my visit from Aunt Flo by the 17th

Honestly its hot u were breed by someone other then your husband, worst case just tell hubby u used a condom but didnt realize it broke until he filled u with cum…i both hope you get your cycle and also that u are haveing another mans child and your hubby will raise it <3

• Love
Reactions: engene, BorrowMyWife, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Generoushub said:
She's had 3 miscarriages from pregnancies from other men.

Sry to hear about the miscarrages i hope they next one works out <3

• Sad
WFcuriousNready said:
And ?

Reactions: franklyhorny
I got my visit from Aunt Flo yay me!

IMG_4679.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Eamdaniel, Dark_Hung, VeteranBull and 3 others
Generoushub said:
Yes, thanks. She was very upset at the time.
I’m sure! It’s heartbreaking ❤️‍🩹 it’s so emotionally traumatizing

Reactions: toolman
Angeltoodevil said:
Ladies gents . Tell me about that one time you have dodged the bullet .
I have consensually impregnated 3 wives (a few years back now). The first one was a younger couple I was swinging with (I was in my mid 30's at the time and they were in their late 20's). They had been trying for a while and then discovered hubby had a very low sperm count. They had spent a fortune on IVF with no success. We had always played safe until they discussed the idea of me helping them after which we met regularly for me to bareback her and after a few months she got pregnant. Killed 2 birds with one stone as they both enjoyed the scenario and achieved their desired result. Their son has now just finished University.

The second couple were long time swinging friends who were slightly older than me (in their early 40's). They already had 3 grown kids and hubby had had a vasectomy but they decided they wanted another child. I had always fucked her bareback with him - she loved DVP and DP, but she was on the pill until they made the decision. She came off birth control and I fucked her for about a year until she got pregnant. Their daughter is now 17 and doing well and applying for University.

Of course long discussions were had with both couples. I wanted to understand that I would have no involvement in the children's upbringing. Also that they would never disclose that I was the biological father to either child. I had two of my own anyway!

The last lady was in her mid 40's and fucking me behind her husbands back. She was on birth control but loved it bareback and would literally beg me to spunk inside her. She got pregnant by accident. Was a bit of a nightmare to be honest but she had a very early miscarriage, to both our relief!

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, BorrowMyWife, franklyhorny and 4 others
cazzolatino said:
I have consensually impregnated 3 wives (a few years back now). The first one was a younger couple I was swinging with (I was in my mid 30's at the time and they were in their late 20's). They had been trying for a while and then discovered hubby had a very low sperm count. They had spent a fortune on IVF with no success. We had always played safe until they discussed the idea of me helping them after which we met regularly for me to bareback her and after a few months she got pregnant. Killed 2 birds with one stone as they both enjoyed the scenario and achieved their desired result. Their son has now just finished University.

The second couple were long time swinging friends who were slightly older than me (in their early 40's). They already had 3 grown kids and hubby had had a vasectomy but they decided they wanted another child. I had always fucked her bareback with him - she loved DVP and DP, but she was on the pill until they made the decision. She came off birth control and I fucked her for about a year until she got pregnant. Their daughter is now 17 and doing well and applying for University.

Of course long discussions were had with both couples. I wanted to understand that I would have no involvement in the children's upbringing. Also that they would never disclose that I was the biological father to either child. I had two of my own anyway!

The last lady was in her mid 40's and fucking me behind her husbands back. She was on birth control but loved it bareback and would literally beg me to spunk inside her. She got pregnant by accident. Was a bit of a nightmare to be honest but she had a very early miscarriage, to both our relief!
bump

Reactions: WFcuriousNready
WFcuriousNready said:
WFcuriousNready said:
Well, I did doge it, but I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant now, so didn’t dodge it it later 😂 excited though

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Angeltoodevil, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
WFcuriousNready said:
Well, I did doge it, but I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant now, so didn’t dodge it it later 😂 excited though
Congratulations.i guess you have been playing with fire a bit to begin with 🤗

Reactions: WFcuriousNready

Users who are viewing this thread