• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone owrry about STD's how you avoid them?

• Thread starterfuncouple7987
  • Start date

funcouple7987

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2011
After being on here few days, reading story's and such, I just wonder how does everyone avoid getting STD's? I mean there real, not something to joke with. I have always try be as safe as I could with the girls I have been with, there all just been GF's and well one I was with only a few hours after meeting but that first time. I almost always use condoms. Couple times I did not guess I got lucky cause no clue who the girls had been with. ( I was young and not thinking)

My wife has sleep with 10 guys since I met her, she made one guy wear a condom the first time but they fucked 4 more times after that w/o one, one of the other guys wouldn't do it without one ( good for him) so she has had 5 other guys cum inside of her, two of them did her on two drifrent occasions , and one of them cumed in her like 4 times. 3 times in one night and one other occasion another guy would have if he could have keep it hard.

in case your good at math and it doesn't ad up two of the guys didn't actually do her, they stuck it in and right back out one of them she made him get off her she couldn't do it he was black and just not into that. the other only stuck his cock in her to make her call him to come back another day for his cock ( but it never happened)

I consider herself and myself very very lucky not to have gotten anything, My wife is the only person i been with since I met her. we was separated the times she did others. But now it turns me on to think of watching a guy with her, but hes going to wear a condom, and after hes done shes going to take a shower, they will be no me eating his cum out of her (condom)or doing her after him. it be as safe as Can I might let him take off condom and cum on her belly but that be about it. Any sucking will be with a condom. I just to worried about STD's and pregnancy, if she gets preg I want to know 100% its mine.

not trying piss anyone off I guess just asking for others thoughts, thanks.

re

My wife has sleep with 10 guys since I met her, she made one guy wear a condom the first time but they fucked 4 more times after that w/o one, one of the other guys wouldn't do it without one ( good for him) so she has had 5 other guys cum inside of her, two of them did her on two drifrent occasions , and one of them cumed in her like 4 times. 3 times in one night and one other occasion another guy would have if he could have keep it hard.

My wife has been with 3 other guys since we opened up our relationship.

The first guy was pretty much a one-night-stand while she was away on a business trip. He used a condom with her.

Her second guy was someone she knew from/through work - they too started out with condoms, then moved to just a diaphragm as she felt she could trust him and felt more secure with him. She then had an IUD put in so she could do away with the diaphragm.

Her third guy also started out using condoms and again there, once she felt comfortable and trusted him - they then stopped using condoms.

We think that's the safest route short of asking for some sort of blood-tests. Sue felt that once she knew these guys and had spent time with them at their own places or whatever, that once she felt she could trust them, that she wanted all of them.

I'm in with her way of thinking despite what others may think about it being on the reckless side. In reality, AIDS transmission via normal, well lubricated, vaginal sex is less common than you may think - at least that's our opinions.

My wife is allergic to Latex,cannot use condoms, always does it bareback! She has had hundreds of lovers over the years, Never got a STD. none of her partying friends has had one either. She gets checked regulary.

Thanks for the reply's, mine gets checked regular also but one of her friends got a std in her mouth from sucking other guys her and her hubby are swingers. So just asking.

Thanks Mac, I often forget dial up is still around. wow how I do not miss those days. Thanks for the other info I know its out there and real, thats why I asked. And i know the rule do not belive everything you read, some of what I read is very disturbing and really would hate to be true but who knows. 1st time on a site like this so. its gave a new outlook forsure.

Im so glad you brought this up- Before my boyfriend and I started to have sex with other people this was my main concern. We have now been having threesomes etc for a couple years, and are fortunate to have avoided getting any std's... its always in the back of my head and scares the crap outta me! Sometimes itll turn me off so much I may avoid an encounter here and there. :(

Reactions: Erinwhitemom
nhcouple4life said:
Im so glad you brought this up- Before my boyfriend and I started to have sex with other people this was my main concern. We have now been having threesomes etc for a couple years, and are fortunate to have avoided getting any std's... its always in the back of my head and scares the crap outta me! Sometimes itll turn me off so much I may avoid an encounter here and there. :(

Oh yeah, I just read your looking for post. hope you find what you want. she never thought about it before when i sleep with those other guys but thats first i did think about when she told me, guess in heat moment we sometimes do not think about things. what mad me upset however was she waited until after we did things to tell me about them putting me at risk before being checked.

Yea she ]
probably should have mentioned that! We always use condoms with other guys but we never reeeeaaally think about the risks ya know? But we both have been checked recently and we are clean :) and thank u about my looking for post, no ones responded yet :(
PHP:
[PHP]
[/PHP]

Users who are viewing this thread