• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does it make me a cuckold candidate ?

onymus_an

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi,

Wife and I have been married for over 25+ years. We were high school sweethearts and got married in college. At the time we were both virgins and have never been with anyone else since.

A little while ago while playing around in the bedroom we played with a couple of toys and specificale a big black dildo we pretended that it was a dp with a bbc. Well lo and behold we both came very hard that day and have been playing around with the fantasy since. She now brings it up during sex and even started talking of getting a tattoo or piercing so I can watch a guy handle her tits, to see if we really liked the idea. A sort of first step. It is something I think about a lot now

Does that make me a cuckold wannabe? I don’t feel like being humiliated and I am of average size in the “manhood” dept. but I just like the idea of sitting back and enjoying a show with her as the center of attention with a well endowed black man.

Any insight from those who have been there will be most welcome. Love to chat about it with Canadian BBC, maybe you can help us along. Trust me the reward would be awesome.

Attachments

• rcvr (10).jpg
    rcvr (10).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 172
  • rcvr (11).jpg
    rcvr (11).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 134
Hi,

Does that make me a cuckold wannabe? I don’t feel like being humiliated and I am of average size in the “manhood” dept. but I just like the idea of sitting back and enjoying a show with her as the center of attention with a well endowed black man.

Not necessarilly. I'm sure there are different points of view, but in my opinion if you are not being humiliated and everything is with mutual consent, its more of a hotwife/supportive husband thing. My wife has had a number of lovers including at least 3 black men and I never felt cuckolded.

I would love to see my wife with a black man, but have no desire to be "used" by that black man. I don't see myself as a cuckold as the word is used today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back