Does seeing a white girl with her black baby get you hard?

• Thread starterlovenu
  • Start date
Amen AverageWhtGuy

I agree entirely! Does anyone have any pictures of a Black Baby nursing on their White Mommy's brest? Love to see them!

FYI my cousin daughter just had the first mixed baby in out family :)

In the next few years, whites and blacks are going to be the minority. The hispanic population is exploding in this nation and they will out number us all. The only good thing about being a minority is all the free programs that you get to have. It will be nice to see another majority take over the tax burden for a change. I know me and my family are taxed out supporting all these minorities and when we need help well it isn't there. I can't wait to see where this country goes when either the black race or the hispanic race become the majority. Think about it. You have them fleeing by the millions from Mexico to come here and find work. There country is so messed up it is just a matter of time this one will go to hell. So yes I think many whites are looking forward to not having so much of that tax burden. After all, 58% of the population pay taxes for those programs. When the white race becomes the minority, Supreme_Black_Man, who will support your ass.

I wouldn't wager on it.

Black Men and Babies

When I see a Black Man and White Woman either pregnant or with a child I think the Black Man is usually a Mandingo type and you know hes having trouble walking with his manhood. I start thinking of the great sex life they have and how tireless he probably is and breeding just comes naturally because of his massive and potent amount of seed and the frequency they have it..her orgasms must be massive wish they would invite me to watch or assist...

Reactions: Maxio
As the mother of an interracial child, I can tell you that there is a difference. White men wonder, black men presume. Most black men assume I have fallen under the influence of a bother and therefore willing and open to sex. White men wonder if I am sterile and therefore adopted. It is totally a stereotype but true. The funny part is that white men are lots more accepting that women have choices in sex than are black guys. That "once you go black" is just ego boosting hype for black guys. Fact is, women love sex and color is secondary to skill of the lover.

Will, we loved your story of irony, how apropo, absolutely the greatest.
Thought about you when we attended our nephews graduation from flight school in Columbus. Keep up the great work.

--Kaitlyn and him--

Would Love To Be At Easter Dinner

I would love to be a quest at that Easter dinner. Sure the family will have a lot to avoid discussing. Guess the baby's father isn't invited.

Will & Eve said:
Interesting (to me) true story.

It goes without saying my wife's family doesn't know what she does. and they are a pretty petty and mean-spirited bunch (most of them) and if it ever came out they'd be only too glad to revel in the opportunity to call her a ***** and so forth.

We talked about breedng fantasies a good bit for a while but since she's not fertile it was just fantasizing but she once admitted the idea turned her on a lot - not just because she wants a little girl badly (She does) but also because of the satisfaction she would get out of defying all the judgemental types.

So anyway...fast forward to a couple of weeks ago when her neice - her brother's daughter - who's a pretty bitchy little redneck girl (and married) - gives birth.

I'll let you guess what kind of surprise her family got out of the newborn.

Eve finds the irony delicious and I can barely bite my tongue hard enough to keep our business quiet....

things are gonna be fascinating for a while I think.
:D

Though my wife is surgically "fixed" the dominate black man she has "served" for the last 4 yrs would not even give her a choice about pregnancy if it were an option! He came deep in her belly the 1st time they were together and EVERY time since. The ironic thing is she would carry this man's child if she could, also. She has openly told me this on more than one occassion.(We have very open communication as well as an open marriage)
Will your post about your wife's family prompted my post as MY wife's family is SO MUCH like her's. I have watched my wife as relatives made "comments" and off color, "color" jokes, without the slightest clue their little relative was sitting at the dinner table with cum residue from a black man in her sore pussy as they speak! I see her wince as she sets a bowl of salad on the table and know she is sore from the night of sex and rough play they had.
This group would most certainly label her a tramp and exclude us from further "family dinners" if they had any clue of our lifestyle and her aching lust for black men. So I hear you man.

Will & Eve, post more about this interesting story, please!

huge turn on more so when the white woman is married w/ her own kids by hubby who then takes a blk lover and has his child :)

Will & Eve said:
Interesting (to me) true story.

It goes without saying my wife's family doesn't know what she does. and they are a pretty petty and mean-spirited bunch (most of them) and if it ever came out they'd be only too glad to revel in the opportunity to call her a ***** and so forth.

We talked about breedng fantasies a good bit for a while but since she's not fertile it was just fantasizing but she once admitted the idea turned her on a lot - not just because she wants a little girl badly (She does) but also because of the satisfaction she would get out of defying all the judgemental types.

So anyway...fast forward to a couple of weeks ago when her neice - her brother's daughter - who's a pretty bitchy little redneck girl (and married) - gives birth.

I'll let you guess what kind of surprise her family got out of the newborn.

Eve finds the irony delicious and I can barely bite my tongue hard enough to keep our business quiet....

things are gonna be fascinating for a while I think.
:D

O u got to tell us more about what is going on with the family!

would love seeing my teen daughter with a black baby