• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does She Likes To Swallow , Your Loads Or Anyones ?

If she is sucking me its 50/50, but with her lover or others she feels like she has no other option and is expected to swallow so she does.

My wife HATES it , never with me in 30 yrs and I hear from her bulls, not with them either

Well I find it empowering that his wife sucks me and swallows me , yet refuses to swallow his. something special we all share

My darling wife lets me cum on her face & tits but will not let me cum in her mouth or swallow. If only she'd suck another man & he'd force her to swallow.

My first wife was always very comfortable with swallowing, and I still remember her sucking me off and swallowing my cum on our very first date. Over our 12 years of marriage she was fine with giving me blowjobs to cumpletion instead of fucking pretty much whenever I wanted, maybe a couple of times every week. Always swallowed and never made a big deal of it. And she enjoyed telling about the times she would suck off her one long-term boyfriend. She wasn't confessing or trying to humiliate me, but talking about it was just a form of exhibitionism that she clearly enjoyed.

My ex was such an oral expert. She loved both equally, messy facials and swallowing but she would literally deepthroat my cock while I’d be coming. We used to party a lot and loved mmf play. We used to always have three ways with this one buddy of mine after going out clubbing... me and him would literally sit on his couch, and she would just eat out cocks for hours... so my thing was for both of my s to cum on her face, and make her keep it on all night, but he couldn’t hold himself and came down her throat after 5 mins of her sucking on him... that’s what the first time... but I clearly remember the look on her face, at that moment he shot a huge load in her throat...

When doing a gangbang, my wife often does not have a choice. An impatient stud will fuck her mouth while another guy is already fucking her pussy. In 100% of such cases, the stud always shoots his load down her throat and into her belly. And the guys who breed her through her mouth are more likely to "degrade" her with dirty language. The most popular expression that I have heard her called is "dirty cock-sucking married *****".

My wife considers cock-sucking and swallowing man juice to be part of foreplay; it adds to the excitement but she has never had an orgasm from sucking on a cock and/or swallowing a load. On the other hand, feeling a cock pumping hot cum into her pussy/womb never fails to give her an earth-shaking, simultaneous orgasm.

When considering fucking her female pussy versus my sissy's pussy, 99% of all men readily go for her female pussy. Which is why my wife has been told by studs and doctors that her body is perfect for breeding and to give birth to little human beings. But when it comes to sucking cock, 95% of the men who have been sucked by her and me say that my cock-sucking talents far exceeds hers. That is why I am often called "one of the best cock-suckers east of the Mississippi".

My Wife LOVES spunk, always swallows when someone cums in her mouth, she has done a Bukkake session where 12 guys spunked on her and has sucked off 7 guys in one evening as a "competition" to see who's spunk tasted the best!

My Wife LOVES spunk, always swallows when someone cums in her mouth, she has done a Bukkake session where 12 guys spunked on her and has sucked off 7 guys in one evening as a "competition" to see who's spunk tasted the best!
I thought I would shoot my load into my Wife's mouth!

16_325.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back