• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does she make you hard?

• Thread startergodlleh
  • Start date
i thought you were going to email some....

from what I can see she would look good on the tip of my cock.

Hell yeah she makes me hard

That is a nice little ass. I like the position she's on in the bed; all fours, ready to scoot forward and be fucked.

The less she is there for you to fuck, you more you want her to fuck someone else? How amusing. Maybe you should stop having sex with her until your married. She, of course, won't need to stop. And she would probably have more fun on a cock like mine rather than yours. That and when you do get married, as a thank you from the two of you, I'd have to consummate your marriage. I think we'd all like it more that way.

Now I want to see what her pussy looks like.

Oh hell yes she gets this old cock rock hard very hot!!

Mmm, I like the reaction. Give her a big hard cock that you have to slowly stretch in, opening up her willing, soaking wet pussy. Fuck the shit out of her... just let met watch. ;) Take her long milky legs in the air and put that cock deep in that moist pussy. She doesn't like condoms, and I think her juices should glaze the bull's cock to a nice shine. We all know she needs some throbbing dark meat up in that porcelain snatch.

feetaddict said:
I would put my tongue in her mouth, grab her arms, pull her hair and force her directly into a very rough doggie-style fuck. I wanna lick her toes and then hold her white legs while I fuck her very hard. I would tie her to the bed, force her to say humiliating things about you and I would make her scream my name when I slide my dick inside her ass.
Would love to write dirty words on her body then take her face in my hands, cum deep inside her mouth and make her swallow while she would gag on my dick.

This is what I'm talking about. Mmm, more please.

I would push a live snakehead fish inside her pinky tight pussy, then paste some natural honey on her soft pussy lips before I bringing in a bear to lick on those sticky & hot lips. Of course, I would video the whole event...:D

After that, I would put the fish back to the Colorado River, and the well feed bear back to the Yellowstone National Park before I finally phone you to pick up your well used sexy fiancee...:cool:

I recently got a new pic.. her pussy looks a little swollen. Perhaps she's been fucking around. I brought up her dressing slutty and she made my cock hard by responding that "I like it when men find me attractive." and that she wouldn't stop wearing short shorts that come up to her ass cheeks or her "stripper heels."

I would love to licking her long sexy legs with some honey on them, man! :p

So I snooped around on her old laptop, and uncovered a treasure. A (probably by drunken accident) saved draft of an e-mail to her slutty little friend about a time in college when she got wasted and ended up in a MMF threesome with "two hung frat boys." I wish I could have snuck in on that... perhaps getting half an eyeful, seeing her taking a hung cock at both ends. It mentioned that she took turns taking loads in the face. Perhaps she can do that while I watch. Maybe a creampie next time, too. She talked about possibly sending nudes to an adult agency... I think I should encorage it. "Would it turn you on to see me get gangbanged?" she said once. I didn't instantly respond "no," and she gave me a sexy look like she new what I was thinking.

My cock...

godlleh said:
So I snooped around on her old laptop, and uncovered a treasure. A (probably by drunken accident) saved draft of an e-mail to her slutty little friend about a time in college when she got wasted and ended up in a MMF threesome with "two hung frat boys." I wish I could have snuck in on that... perhaps getting half an eyeful, seeing her taking a hung cock at both ends. It mentioned that she took turns taking loads in the face. Perhaps she can do that while I watch. Maybe a creampie next time, too. She talked about possibly sending nudes to an adult agency... I think I should encorage it. "Would it turn you on to see me get gangbanged?" she said once. I didn't instantly respond "no," and she gave me a sexy look like she new what I was thinking.

I am thinking of fucking that pussy with this cock of mine....Cuckolds.com Forums - sexysumit18's Albums. Ask her to chk..

sexysumit18 said:
I am thinking of fucking that pussy with this cock of mine....Cuckolds.com Forums - sexysumit18's Albums. Ask her to chk..

I think I might, it would certainly look good going in her pussy. She'll be extra wet from your girth, and probably extra tight too. I bet you'll have to ease it in a bit as she gets soaking wet around it. You should make her give you a nasty blowjob first, though.

i cannot achieve and maintain an erection
thanks 4 reminding me :mad:

She looks very hot in all these pictures, got me hard for sure. Would love to get deep inside her and watch her reaction.....

Hmmm

godlleh said:
I think I might, it would certainly look good going in her pussy. She'll be extra wet from your girth, and probably extra tight too. I bet you'll have to ease it in a bit as she gets soaking wet around it. You should make her give you a nasty blowjob first, though.

Yess I am thinking of that and i m very very hard...Can i ever show it to her online..In that case u can add me on yahoo..My cock is ready 4 her..

She will be pleased knowing such cocks want to open up her pussy. Let me watch while she grinds on top, her milky ass and curves fucking you steadily.

do you pull out to come on her tits or face, or ride her through to the creampie? She doesn't like condoms, mind you.

I want to share that pinky tight pussy with RyanBax...!:p