• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does size matter

• Thread starterlovetheladies9
  • Start date
Add length

Several years ago Men's Health had an article dealing with male sexual health. One of the points made was that for every 35 pounds you are overweight you lose one inch of length. The article said that the penis is a given length and that can not change. As a man gains weight fat builds up around gut and the penis. So fat guys get a small dick.

Lee Ray said:
Several years ago Men's Health had an article dealing with male sexual health. One of the points made was that for every 35 pounds you are overweight you lose one inch of length. The article said that the penis is a given length and that can not change. As a man gains weight fat builds up around gut and the penis. So fat guys get a small dick.
I rember reading somthing like that in "the abs deit", which is basicly there book. It said men could not gain full erection over weight, that mite be the inch they are talking about, and the fatter you get they less blood that get to the penis.

Nice to see a woman who appreciates technique as well as size. I am not extremely long, but I am thick. Most of driving a woman crazy is around the clit and the G spot area, so my cock is just fine.

Knowing what buttons to push, how to use your whole body, hands, lips, tongue, and the most sexual muscle of all, the mind, before ever inserting your cock goes a long way to bringing out her inner slut. It is possible to make a woman cum just from kissing and playing with her nipples, without ever penetrating her. When the time comes to fuck her though, sending her into orbit is much easier. And, the best part is seeing her cuck husband's mouth open as he watches his wife cum over and over again and wet her panties from another man's touch.

Thanks Carol, for your insight.

CarolBFun said:
"Does anybody think it's real?"

Oh I'm sure a lot of the posts are just fantasy. I know when I read all these posts about "10" cocks" it's probably not true. Not that many really hung guys out there and it's been my experience that it's fun to look at, touch and suck, and does fill you but, most those guys aren't that good in bed, probably like "typical" males they are lazy and selfish when it comes to women and never learned that that thing was for her not him so they never bother to use it right and darn few of those hung guys can get or keep it up long.

maximum_nobody said:
yes, size does matter according to my wife. let's face it, 90% of men wish they were bigger, and the other 10% are the ones fucking our wifves. All kiding aside, I think that woman who say that they don't like the big ones are just saying that not to offend our male ego's, or they don't know any better. My wife say's the sex she has at home is for me, and the sex she has else where is for her to get off... I know it's harsh but let's be honest.

Indeed we are, and loving it :D

Big cocks are great!

I love big cock, I can't get enough of it! But the biggest, baddest and most important sex organ is the brain. If a guy is confident and dominant and kinky and really knows how to mind fuck me than I am all his.

Thing is though, I have never really met a dominant guy with a tiny dick, probably because they lack the confidence to be dominant. I can still have vaginal orgasms with guys who are at least 7 inches, and if they have less than that, I usually forgo vaginal sex and just have them shove it in my ass so I can still cum with them.

size and race

I played 3 sports in high school and football at a major collage and I will tell you right now it is not true that Blacks are bigger then whites.I bet I seen over 300 penises in my life 80% soft mind you but in collage we had some wild parties,and I some times get mad when women talk about there white 4 inch husbands and there 9 inch black lover,the 3 biggest dick I saw maybe 9 to 10 inches all belonged to whites.Now Im only a little over 7 inches and yes there are bigger black dicks then mine,but these sites (which I enjoy reading most of the time) can piss me off sometimes.

I love this site.

I am a small dicked sissy, with 5" when hard. I can last a long time. My fav thing is eating pussy for a very long time. The more a woman puts down my dick size the more turned on I get. CarolBFun you really do sound fun.

The mistress says, "good sex is as good sex does".

In the entire spectrum of factors involved in acceptable sex...Size isnt so much a deal if you get your groove on.right?
For instance , I have what my lovers (many sex parteners) have referred to as a "Nice Dick" about 8" plenty thick, and it swells like a mushroom...lol
this is my tool. it works for me when I use it.
The mistress tells me with her body exactly where to put it..we skrew we hump we grind and pump, its all good.

her other lovers all have smaller dicks than me...and she seems to enjoy them ever so much....the mistress refined..."Size is as size does".

You bet size matters....my wife likes them thick and long. She wants to feel him deep inside of her and likes the feel of his hot cum deep inside...

Well I have asked my wife and she said that size don't really matter as long as you know how to use it ( and she said I don't know how to use it and I am small ) However she tinds to like the thick ones because they give her a full feeling. She has said that a woman only feels about 2 inches into the vigina anyway but yes she prefers the big ones. Teresa and Dee

1 ) Her BF Carl
2 ) Her Bull
3 ) Her Bull
4 ) BBC
5 ) Me her sissy husband

rolnoles said:
I played 3 sports in high school and football at a major college, and I will tell you right now it is not true that blacks are bigger then whites. I'll bet I've seen over 300 penises in my life, 80% soft mind you, but in college we had some wild parties and I some times get mad when women talk about their white 4 inch husbands and their 9 inch black lovers....

segaiolo said:
My wife,before and soon after we got married, did quite a few colored guys. She told me they were bigger than whites, on average. She loves fat cocks and she had a couple of really big ones.

I wonder if this apparent discrepancy could be a result of self-selection.... meaning, black guys with larger-than-average cocks may be more likely to have the self-confidence to pursue married white women (and to do so), and/or to respond to the sometimes-subtle, sometimes not-so-subtle overtures they sense from married white women.

If so, this could cause white cuckoldresses who take black lovers to conclude most black men have larger cocks than most white men.... but in reality, they're looking at only the "larger than average cock size" subset of the black male population.

Custer my wife said that what you said was true

Sissy Teresa,

sissyandwife said:
Custer my wife said that what you said [is] true.

Awright. It's nice to get a vote of confidence, at least once in a while — particularly from a woman like your wife, who is clearly an authority on this subject.

Please thank your gorgeous sexy wife on my behalf, and thank you for passing along her assessment.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
I wonder if this apparent discrepancy could be a result of self-selection.... meaning, black guys with larger-than-average cocks may be more likely to have the self-confidence to pursue married white women (and to do so), and/or to respond to the sometimes-subtle, sometimes not-so-subtle overtures they sense from married white women.

If so, this could cause white cuckoldresses who take black lovers to conclude most black men have larger cocks than most white men.... but in reality, they're looking at only the "larger than average cock size" subset of the black male population.

Custer,
You hit the nail on the head!! Melanie agrees with your estimation in total.

Great thread,
Ryan

Ryan,

melanieandryan said:
Custer,

You hit the nail on the head!! Melanie agrees with your estimation in total.

Great thread,
Ryan

Ah.... another vote in favor. Thanks for passing along your sexy BBW wife Melanie's agreement.

Thanks also for your other post of today, with photos (Melanie at Mardi Gras, etc). It sounds like she's continuing to do well as your cuckoldress. What impressive tits! *Very* nice!

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

lovetheladies9 said:
ive been looking at this site does anybody think its for real
SizeGenetics - Penis Enlargement Device

Do not use this site. Anyone who guarantees you that you can make it larger in 7 days is only in it for the money and they want $50. That is to much as there is a site that only charges $25 lifetime and I know it worked for my friend. He had 5" before he started and a year later he was up to 8" and thick. That site also had a reward for people who submitted their before and after that had the biggest gain in one year of $500.

Sorry I do not remember the site url as that was a few years ago but, from what he relayed to me, the site below with the videos is exactly what he did. You have to do it daily until the stretching becomes perminent or else it is like a pussy that gets stretched out, it goes back to it's normal size.

Good luck.

jw85 said:
Iv always found my best tool in sex is not my penis but my patients in arosing a woman and my tongue. By relentless teasing of her bodie's sinces, iv made women orgasim without even touching there vigina. Iv had realy good results, including an orgasim by licking the inside of belly bottons, or the back of her knees, and also sucking on the big toe some. Point being iv found that size does not matter b/c you dont realy even need to touch the vigina to satisfy a lot of women.

Oh and btw on enlarging penis size, this site has help me increas length from 6 1/4'' long 5'' girth, to 6.5'' long and 5 3/4'' girth, but I didnt stick to the program for more than 4-5 weeks so I could probly get more.

Best Penis Enlargement Exercises

lovetheladies9 said:
ive allways been good with girls until we get into the bedroom. my penis size has always held me back. I am 5in when hard. i tried being a cuckold i wasnt into it is there any way i can make my dick bigger or do you think i have a chance with women at all. i dont know what to do.
Probably with younger inexperienced ones. Maybe

Lee Ray said:
Add length

Absolutely true. Fat guys tend to have small genitals. At least the ones I know

Users who are viewing this thread