• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does sucking the bull's cock make you a cissy?

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
I don't consider myself a cissy just because I occasionally suck a bull's cock. As a true Cuckold I do this because he is a superior male with a much superior cock. I suck his cock out of penile envy and out of subordination to him and my wife. As a cuckold I feel it my duty to assist them in satisfying my wife sexually since I am not man enough to achieve that. I only suck a bull's cock as a cuckold not as Bi man. I don't consider myself a cissy or even Bi because I do this. To me because I'd never want to suck another man's cock on a one to one basis I'm straight and sucking cock is a cuckold act like eating my wife out after her being barebacked.

I know a lot of guys on here are Bi and have hit on me because they know I do suck bul's cocks but I'm not the least interested in meeting other men, the only time I will suck a guy's cock is after he's made me his cuckold and only in the presence of my wife during a cuckold.

So what do others think, does sucking a superior cock make you a cissy?

Reactions: xswitch
Photo of first time sucking the bull

Here's a photo from that first time 5 years ago when he slipped his cock into my mouth and turned me into a cock sucking Cuckold. He leaned forward and whispered into my wife's ear how I was now their cock sucking cuckold.

Attachments

• gettingitready.jpg
    gettingitready.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,328
  • ItsReady.jpg
    ItsReady.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,459
The short answer is, yes , it does make you a sissy cock sucker at least while you a sucking a cock.

However, why be interested in putting a label on yourself?
Just do what you enjoy and don't worry about it. :)

Labels can hurt or mislead

NYJOE said:
The short answer is, yes , it does make you a sissy cock sucker at least while you a sucking a cock.

However, why be interested in putting a label on yourself?
Just do what you enjoy and don't worry about it. :)

I guess for me I consider it is important because I describe myself as straight and not Bi. However when others learn that I can during a cuckold suck the bull's cock they call me a cissy or say I'm bi. That hurts me because take away the cuckold and I'd never dream of sucking another guy's cock and feel being called a cissy take away my manhood. Because my wife fucks other men and I assist her doesn't make me less of a man in the biological sense, it just means I'm an inferior lover and less of a sexual man than her well endowed bulls.

Sissy / Bi / Gay? "NOT REALLY" Being a Sissy is a state of mind!! Being a marine may be hard. But trust me wearing Panties, Make-up, Buying Female Pruducts, Wanting to go dress shopping instead of watching sports, because you'd rather be a Girl is MUCH, MUCH, Harder!! From your posts it sounds more like you prefer to be humiliated, which is ok too. And as long as your wife and her lover our having fun, why not enjoy yourself too.

Oh why do we torture ourselves

4 julie, you are so honest and everyone admires you. I have a problem understanding why labels hurt us so much. You have the right to your opinion, as I do to mine, but the general consenus is we are quer cocksuckers

Cuckold versus one on one

mimi27406 said:
4 julie, you are so honest and everyone admires you. I have a problem understanding why labels hurt us so much. You have the right to your opinion, as I do to mine, but the general consenus is we are quer cocksuckers

Ah but then some are happy to also meet other guys, queers etc for one on one sex with each other.

For me I've only sucked cock as part of a cuckold, where I was sucking a bigger, superior cock and watch the guy ride my wife. That I think makes all the difference, for me it's the humiliation of having my wife see me suck the cock of a superior man who is then going to use that erection to fuck her to the orgasm I've always failed to give her. Take away the cuckold scenario and I don't want to suck dick!

i am not much for labels or putting people in boxes. i used to feel much the same as you do. i would only suck cock in a cuckold scene. then we did some MFM and now i love to suck cock. i think to be considered bi one would have to engage in anal sex also. that is something i do not do. the only one that fucks my ass is my wife.i have talked to a few that say they are orally bi, meaning they only suck cock. if one needs a label that is what i say i am. plus i need to also say i am a femmed sissy orally bi cuck. or a FSOBC lol

The question was, "Does sucking cock make you a sissy?"

"For me I've only sucked cock as part of a cuckold, where I was sucking a bigger, superior cock and watch the guy ride my wife. That I think makes all the difference, for me it's the humiliation of having my wife see me suck the cock of a superior man who is then going to use that erection to fuck her to the orgasm I've always failed to give her. Take away the cuckold scenario and I don't want to suck dick!" __________________
I do not believe just being a cuckold husband by itself makes you a sissy, and in fact A cuckold my either be denied any sex, or just prefers not to have sexual relations with his wife or women, or other men. A man who takes another mans cock in his mouth or all is either bi or gay, but still may not be a Sissy. A Sissy is subservant and has a strong feminine side, and enjoys be used, and most like to wear articles of women's clothing.

Attachments

• 3CAKODOQLCALL31F4CA2O9F9ECA3DWX45CANZL3WJCABXB3OSCAV62G49CA0MM80XCAXZDNB3CAN7S666CA4UX83WCAFEX16.jpg
    3CAKODOQLCALL31F4CA2O9F9ECA3DWX45CANZL3WJCABXB3OSCAV62G49CA0MM80XCAXZDNB3CAN7S666CA4UX83WCAFEX16.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 898
  • 830f.jpg
    830f.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 781
lets face facts 4julie and Mimi are faggitz
and we admire and respect them tho not
fully embracing their particular brand of cuckoldry
i for one welcome them into the brotherhood
of out there doin it all cucks ........even the straightest
of cucks is a potential panty wearin fruit loop ;-)

I for one have to agree with 4julie here.

I don't consider myself a cissy or bi, but i am a cuckold husband, and i will admit that to anyone who cares to ask. The reason i am a cuckold is because i can no longer completely sexually satisfy my wife to the level she deserves, but her lover can. If part of that satisfaction is to see her loving husband submit to her lover, then who am i to refuse such a request.

IMHO, sucking the bull's cock in the presence of your wife is simply just another aspect of the cockold culture, which doesn't automatically make you a cissy.

4julie said:
I guess for me I consider it is important because I describe myself as straight and not Bi. However when others learn that I can during a cuckold suck the bull's cock they call me a cissy or say I'm bi. That hurts me because take away the cuckold and I'd never dream of sucking another guy's cock and feel being called a cissy take away my manhood. Because my wife fucks other men and I assist her doesn't make me less of a man in the biological sense, it just means I'm an inferior lover and less of a sexual man than her well endowed bulls.
I understant being a cock sucking cuckold . I love to suck my wifes bulls also, but I can't believe you have NEVER thought of sucking another guy on the side , or fantasized about it . I'm not gay either , but after I started sucking my wifes lovers/bulls and I liked it . I've thought of being submissive to some other guys and sucking there cocks . and I some times look at gay sites . I've said it before , to me a sissy is a guy who dresses up like a girl and is very submissive . But if you just like sucking your wifes lovers , your just a hardcore cuckold taking it to the next level . But a real cuckold is a man who's wife/gf shares her pussy with other men . By cheating or you just sharing her .

Thank you Duke

duke9555 said:

To thy own self be true. :eek:

mimi27406 said:
To thy own self be true. :eek:

=============

measure twice cut once :(

This sucking is too far off for me. No thank you.

If I was a real man and not a homosexual. 1.My wife would not have fuck other men.2.I would not love to eat mens fresh cum from wifes swollen pussy.3.I would;nt love it when the man who just fucked my wife in front of me. A. Tells me to get on my knees and see if I can smell my wifes pussy on his cock.B. Tells me, taste it and see if I taste her pussy juice.C shoots a second load into my mouth and tells thats my reward. 4!!!!!!!!!!! Fucks my ass like the little bitch I am. Is sucking the Bulls cock mean your gay? It sure does in my case

Giving up control

Saraha said:
It means that the Bull has established himself as "Head of the Family" and cucky has agreed to do whatever is required of him.

I agree with Saraha, I feel it shows the cuckold has given up all control, firstly to his wife but even more to the bull he's admitting is his sexual superior and master.

To me the cuck is acknowledging his total submission to his sexual master by sucking his cock. To do it in front of his wife shows he no longer has any ego in front of either of them when it comes to humiliating himself.

Ah but the measure of a man......

duke9555 said:
=============

measure twice cut once :(

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Oh Duke!

duke9555 said:

Where has the erudition gone .... swallowed like the bull's cock ... in a moment of idiomatic revelry?

Users who are viewing this thread