• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does sucking the bull's cock make you a cissy?

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date
cuck4sara said:
I agree with Saraha, I feel it shows the cuckold has given up all control, firstly to his wife but even more to the bull he's admitting is his sexual superior and master.

To me the cuck is acknowledging his total submission to his sexual master by sucking his cock. To do it in front of his wife shows he no longer has any ego in front of either of them when it comes to humiliating himself.

My wife's lover sexually superior to me ? - most definately, my master ? - not so sure about that one. However, the little ego i did have, completely disappeared quite a while ago when my wife first declared that she wanted to cuckold me.

Cock sucking cuckolds

drooper said:
My wife's lover sexually superior to me ? - most definately, my master ? - not so sure about that one. However, the little ego i did have, completely disappeared quite a while ago when my wife first declared that she wanted to cuckold me.

I don't care who you are, if you have a man's cock in your mouth he IS you MASTER. If he wasn't ....why else would you suck on his dick? You're sucking on that big dick because you are paying him his due hommage , a MAN only pays hommage to his master, never to an equal.

How many masters you have depends on how many men your wife fucks and how many cocks you suck!

Even if you don't believe it - he and your wife do -he is YOUR MASTER and she is HIS slut!

Attachments

• 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 597
4Julie you are so right

4julie said:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Martin Luther King Jr.

We have to live our own lives.

What master

cuck4sara said:
I don't care who you are, if you have a man's cock in your mouth he IS you MASTER. If he wasn't ....why else would you suck on his dick? You're sucking on that big dick because you are paying him his due hommage , a MAN only pays hommage to his master, never to an equal.

How many masters you have depends on how many men your wife fucks and how many cocks you suck!

Even if you don't believe it - he and your wife do -he is YOUR MASTER and she is HIS slut!
First I would like to say if anyone is the master in my bedroom , it's got to be my wife , Because thats what this is all about . The cuckold husband wants her to fuck around or he puts up with it or wouldn't be a cuckold . And her bull/lover just wants to enjoy fucking her . And if the cuck like me enjoys the humiliation of sucking that bull cock . The bull is also enjoying it . Just because the bull get's off with my wife or me we all enjoy it . Sorry bull's but its the wifes/gf pussy that we all are thinkful for forget the ego's . I love eating pussy as much as sucking cock , So call it what you want I'll call it really fucking preverted and horny .

Some men, like me, are turned on by the submission to the wife and her lover. I am far from a sissy, but, there are times when I like to suck cock. There are a lot of gay and bi men that suck cock that are quite masculine.

When you suck a guy's cock who is fucking your wife/girlfriend, it is, to me, the ultimate sign of submission. It is not the ultimate sign of being a sissy.

I'm not into submission, no thank you.

kevinsslave said:
When you suck a guy's cock who is fucking your wife/girlfriend, it is, to me, the ultimate sign of submission. It is not the ultimate sign of being a sissy.

It ia an act of sexual submission to both the wife and her lover. It shows acceptance of the situation. It does not necessarily make you into a sissy cuck, unless of course that is what you want.

The orginal question was "Does sucking the bull's cock make you a cissy?"

There are many opinions, and each is entitled to his/her/it's own. I personally think that a cuckold is well on toward being a sissy, an I feel it is best to admit it and go on. I think it is more of a problem admitting to yourself what you are and have become. It is not what we say, it is what others think. The idea no one is going to find out is just a false hope, and A dominant woman, man can tell a cuck/sissy with a glance. Mistress said "nothing is as pathetic as a sissy cuckold trying to be a man."

Where things get complecated, is the wife is usually dominate to her husband, but she can be either domante or submissive to her lovers, be they black or white or another woman. I have had more than one mistress, and it was not my wish to lose her, but sometimes a mistress tires of a sissy and cuts them loose. There can be many reasons, but often her lover objects to the sissy being around. Often it is necessary to prove a sissies willingness, to do the master/mistress bidding. But once that cock goes in the mouth there is no turning back. There are some sub couples and they are likely to become slaves.:eek:

Attachments

• kissmyfoot.jpg
    kissmyfoot.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 424
  • thumb_step3.jpg
    thumb_step3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 375
  • ArtofSuck.jpg
    ArtofSuck.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 519
  • giveantanke.jpg
    giveantanke.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 554
  • train.jpg
    train.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 512
I have sucked many cocks both black and white. I don't really think about it in terms of master versus submissive. I just like sucking cock. However, that being said, I do like that fourth picture. I would like to have a wife who would do that to me. Maybe her bull would bring a friend over and I could service them both like that. I think that would be fun.

Getting the superior man hard

The first thing my wife did when we first brought in a stud for her, was to rub the young man with her hand and get him very erect, after taking off her top to get him interested! Took about five seconds for him to get very stiff as he was only 32 years old and very horny. He stood there with his full erection hanging out, and she measured him, almost nine inches long and nearly seven inches around! In addition his balls and scrotum were huge, and hung way down. (He was married and my wife had heard about him from his wife who bragged about him being such a great fuck to all the women in the office, so my wife arranged for him to come over and took off her top and seduced him. In front of me she told him it had been two years since I had made her come, and she needed a "real man.". She's 49 years old and I'm 54.)

Then she had me undress, and she rubbed her hand and breasts and finally her took off her panties and rubbed her ass and pussy all over my cock and balls, until I _finally_ got hard. Took close to ten minutes anyway. Then she had me stand by Jim, the young guy, and she measured me: just over three inches long, and maybe three and a half inches around, with a small ball sack and balls. I am also completely bald, while Jim was bald around the root of his penis, but his scrotum was somewhat hairy.

Then she had me lay my penis alongside his, and the difference in size was amazing. My erection was already sagging while his looked ready to burst. I also have a belly, while he was in very good shape with a tight belly and butt that my wife kept rubbing.

My wife claire just looked at both of us standing there and said to me just one word while looking at my cock: "pathetic!"

To Jim she just said, "I can't wait to feel you inside me. Please don't come too quickly!"

Right then I felt so humiliated you wouldn't believe it. My wifes breasts were bright red and flushed and swollen, and her pussy was literally so wet it was fripping down her thigh. Jim's cock was pulsing it was so hard, and was leaking pre-cum. I had already lost my erection at that point.

My wife told me to take Jim into my mouth, and I hesitated just a second before dropping to my knees in front of my wife, and sucking her lover before their first time together.

The purpose is not to make him ejaculate, as of course his jism is for her vagina, the purpose is to show him and your wife how superior a man and lover he is, with a cock that is able to really work and please her, as well as to lubricate his shaft and make him as hard as possible for her. I licked the length of his shaft and slid my mouth down to the root to liberally coat it with saliva, and also used my tongue to move the precum out and onto the large penis head.

Once he was fully engorged and actually thrusting into my mouth, I pulled off his penis and he mounted my wife, who had never been with another man since I married her when she was 24 years old.

The sound she made when he slid his entire stiff and saliva coated nine inch super thick cock up to the hilt in her dripping vagina was unbelievable. In the next ten minutes she came at least four times, and the grunting and filthy ***** sounds coming out of her mouth were unbelievable.

When he came he spurted so much jism into her that it coated his cock and balls and ran down the crack of claires ass and soaked the sheets. He actually stayed hard and then fucked her for another 15 minutes, this time in several different positions until he came a second time.

I tried to get on her but she said "no", she didn't want mine mixed in with his, so she let me masturbate onto her right tit. I have never fucked her pussy since.

After he pulled his soft cock which hung down almost six inches even when soft out of claire, he stood up on the side of the bed, and looked unsure. Claire told me to clean them both up, first him then her. While I was getting hid cum and her juice off his shaft, he did get erect again, and as claire didn't tell me to stop I just went ahead and sucked hard until he grunted and held the back of my head and came hard. Even after two loads into claire's cunt he still put a huge load into my mouth and down my throat.

Then I lay back on the bed and claire straddled my face and over the next 15 minutes I cleaned all the cum out of her, and licked her clit to orgasm twice (have you ever noticed that when a woman spasms in orgasm on your face, that all the cum and juice in her comes gushing out?). I thought I had eaten her out well, but after coming again I had a whole bunch more cum to clean up.

Since then I've probably got a dozen guys ready and lubed for her with my mouth, as well as cleaned up afterwards, but I usually don't suck them to completion unless claire asks me to, or they get excited and start thrusting and cum.

I don't consider myself gay, I just do what I need to do to get these real men ready for intercourse with my wife.

Getting the superior man hard for your wife

The first thing my wife did when we first brought in a stud for her, was to rub the young man with her hand and get him very erect, after taking off her top to get him interested! Took about five seconds for him to get very stiff as he was only 32 years old and very horny. He stood there with his full erection hanging out, and she measured him, almost nine inches long and nearly seven inches around! In addition his balls and scrotum were huge, and hung way down. (He was married and my wife had heard about him from his wife who bragged about him being such a great fuck to all the women in the office, so my wife arranged for him to come over and took off her top and seduced him. In front of me she told him it had been two years since I had made her come, and she needed a "real man.". She's 49 years old and I'm 54.)

Then she had me undress, and she rubbed her hand and breasts and finally her took off her panties and rubbed her ass and pussy all over my cock and balls, until I _finally_ got hard. Took close to ten minutes anyway. Then she had me stand by Jim, the young guy, and she measured me: just over three inches long, and maybe three and a half inches around, with a small ball sack and balls. I am also completely bald, while Jim was bald around the root of his penis, but his scrotum was somewhat hairy.

Then she had me lay my penis alongside his, and the difference in size was amazing. My erection was already sagging while his looked ready to burst. I also have a belly, while he was in very good shape with a tight belly and butt that my wife kept rubbing.

My wife claire just looked at both of us standing there and said to me just one word while looking at my cock: "pathetic!"

To Jim she just said, "I can't wait to feel you inside me. Please don't come too quickly!"

Right then I felt so humiliated you wouldn't believe it. My wifes breasts were bright red and flushed and swollen, and her pussy was literally so wet it was fripping down her thigh. Jim's cock was pulsing it was so hard, and was leaking pre-cum. I had already lost my erection at that point.

My wife told me to take Jim into my mouth, and I hesitated just a second before dropping to my knees in front of my wife, and sucking her lover before their first time together. She looked at me with such contempt that my chubby immediately started to get hard again, and she took several closeups of me doing it.

The purpose is not to make him ejaculate, as of course his jism is for her vagina, the purpose is to show him and your wife how superior a man and lover he is, with a cock that is able to really work and please her, as well as to lubricate his shaft and make him as hard as possible for her. I licked the length of his shaft and slid my mouth down to the root to liberally coat it with saliva, and also used my tongue to move the precum out and onto the large penis head.

Once he was fully engorged and actually thrusting into my mouth, I pulled off his penis and he mounted my wife, who had never been with another man since I married her when she was 24 years old.

The sound she made when he slid his entire stiff and saliva coated nine inch super thick cock up to the hilt in her dripping vagina was unbelievable. In the next ten minutes she came at least four times, and the grunting and filthy ***** sounds coming out of her mouth were unbelievable.

When he came he spurted so much jism into her that it coated his cock and balls and ran down the crack of claires ass and soaked the sheets. He actually stayed hard and then fucked her for another 15 minutes, this time in several different positions until he came a second time.

I tried to get on her but she said "no", she didn't want mine mixed in with his, so she let me masturbate onto her right tit. I have never fucked her pussy since.

After he pulled his soft cock which hung down almost six inches even when soft out of claire, he stood up on the side of the bed, and looked unsure. Claire told me to clean them both up, first him then her. While I was getting hid cum and her juice off his shaft, he did get erect again, and as claire didn't tell me to stop I just went ahead and sucked hard until he grunted and held the back of my head and came hard. Even after two loads into claire's cunt he still put a huge load into my mouth and down my throat.

Then I lay back on the bed and claire straddled my face and over the next 15 minutes I cleaned all the cum out of her, and licked her clit to orgasm twice (have you ever noticed that when a woman spasms in orgasm on your face, that all the cum and juice in her comes gushing out?). I thought I had eaten her out well, but after coming again I had a whole bunch more cum to clean up.

Since then I've probably got a dozen guys ready and lubed for her with my mouth, as well as cleaned up afterwards, but I usually don't suck them to completion unless claire asks me to, or they get excited and start thrusting and cum.

I don't consider myself gay, I just do what I need to do to get these real men ready for intercourse with my wife.

Getting the superior man hard for your wife

Right then I felt so humiliated you wouldn't believe it. My wifes breasts were bright red and flushed and swollen, and her pussy was literally so wet it was dripping down her thigh. Jim's cock was pulsing it was so hard, and was leaking pre-cum. I had already lost my erection at that point.

My wife told me to take Jim into my mouth, and I hesitated just a second before dropping to my knees in front of my wife, and sucking her lover before their first time together. She looked at me with such contempt that my chubby immediately started to get hard again, and she took several closeups of me doing it.

Once he was fully engorged and actually moaning and thrusting into my mouth, I pulled off his penis and he mounted my wife, who had never been with another man since I married her when she was 24 years old.

The sound she made when he slid his entire stiff and saliva coated nine inch super thick cock up to the hilt in her dripping vagina was unbelievable. In the next ten minutes she came at least four times, and the grunting and filthy ***** sounds coming out of her mouth were unbelievable!

After he pulled his soft cock which hung down almost six inches even when soft out of Claire, he stood up on the side of the bed, and looked unsure. Claire told me to clean them both up, first him then her. While I was getting his cum and her juice off his shaft, he did get erect again, and as Claire didn't tell me to stop I just went ahead and sucked hard until he grunted and held the back of my head and came hard. Even after two loads into Claire's cunt he still put a huge load into my mouth and down my throat, with a final spurt onto my lips and neck.

Then I lay back on the bed and Claire straddled my face and over the next 15 minutes I cleaned all the cum out of her, and licked her clit to orgasm twice (have you ever noticed that when a woman spasms in orgasm on your face, that all the cum and juice in her comes gushing out?). I thought I had eaten her out well, but after her coming again I had a whole bunch more cum to clean up.

Since then I've probably got a dozen guys ready and lubed for her with my mouth, as well as cleaned up afterwards, but I usually don't suck them to completion unless Claire asks me to, or they get excited and start thrusting and cum prematurely, or after they fuck her if I clean them up too long.

I don't consider myself gay, I just do what I need to do to get these real men ready for intercourse with my wife. As long as I'm at least allowed to watch and masturbate onto her breast, leg, or hand, I'm fine with the situation.

At this point I doubt if I would feel anthing in her pussy anyway, as her once tight cunt is much larger now, and the inner lips are pretty well saggy and stretched out from all the large cocks.

excuse me for this radical thought
BUT it just may be you're gay if you
find yourself on your knees sucking cock ..
just a thought hold the flames

Duke be kind

duke9555 said:
excuse me for this radical thought
BUT it just may be you're gay if you
find yourself on your knees sucking cock ..
just a thought hold the flames

We are what we are.

Really?

mimi27406 said:
We are what we are.

I thought most of us are what our wives made us ................

CUCKOLDS!

Forget the name-calling. Skinny, you have a fantastic wife. I would gladly trade places with you. Her happiness is what counts. And, even though you don't fuck her anymore, you are involved. You get to lick her pussy and clean her up. So you should be happy as well.

I do not consider myself a Sissy, although I have sucked cock before and actually still do it on a sort of regular basis. I do not wear any female underwear or other dress and I have no desire to be a girl, nor am I gay. I just do what my wife Ursula says.
One day she came home from a date with one of the guys she has known for a long time before we met and told me that he had confessed to her that he was bi-sexual.
She said she felt bad for him as he had desires and urges that he did not want to pursue in gay circles and thus had to suppress them.
Ursula said she wanted to help him and the thought of watching two men making out was getting her excited. Besides, it would help me demonstrate my skills of being penetrated, something that she had been practicing with a dildo for quite some time.
When the day came, that she had another date with him again, she told me should bring him home. Before she left, she secured me in my masturbation-prevention device, a collar with two short chains fastened to handcuffs which do not allow me to reach “down” in order for me to remain excited and not relief myself in her absence. She then locked me naked , tied to a rack in her large walk-in closet.
I was extremely embarrassed when she opened the door upon her return and presented her “slave husband” to her friend, but my massive erection caused by having had no relief for a few days and the administration of a Viagra pill, told a different story.
Ursula let me out of the closet and told me to kneel in front of the bed. She then stripped to her underwear and heels (her high heels drive me crazy, and she knows it) and encouraged her friend to take his clothes off. She staretd kissing and fondling him and his member as hard in no time. She then stepped back and ordered me to start sucking it. I did as I was told and from there it turned into quite a performance which culminated in Ursula making me bend over, applying a generous amount of K-Y jelly to my anus and her friend inserting his penis into my rectum. Ursula held my head between her hands and made me look at her face while I was being fucked. It didn’t take long for him to come and I could feel him shooting his load inside me.
Ursula led me back into the closet after this and locked me up again.
After a while, I could hear them getting into it again and eventually Ursula screamed out loud having an orgasm. This has been repeated a couple of times since then, always varying slightly.

mimi27406 said:
We are what we are.

===========

no doubt BUT on the other hand we're
not what we're not :confused:

I have sucked a couple of my wife's lovers, I think as one other reader wrote that is an act of submission to the wife and her lover, it shows that you are totally Ok with him fucking her and that her pleasure is paramount.

This is a meaty subject!!

:) I am amazed at the response this simple question, but complex, matter has generated. I don't feel that sucking a bull's, or any one else, cock makes you a sissy, but I do think it makes you at least bi-sexual if you do it more than once, but if you do not like it, and only do it because you are ordered to do so by sexually superior bulls or your mistress, it just makes you a submissive and subservant male who is a slave to his mistress and her bull.
:D My opinion, we all have one and an asshole, and sissies are born with a desire to be feminine, like sexy clothes, and yes desire to suck cock and be fucked in the asshole. They wish to be coverted and used, but sometimes want someone else to make the decision, because we are not only effeminate, but very submissive, cock sucking sluts. More an more we are coming out, but social pressure, still demands many be very descreet, but desires a GF/Wife/Mistress for social/business purpose. The sissy and a faggot are much the same. Sissies do desire sex as a general rule, but other than oral and massage, etc they can not do much for the female, but get hard seeing their women fucked.
:eek: A cuck is a sexually, otherwise, inferior male who knows his wife is seeing other males.. If he does not know, then his wife is just a garden varity of adultress, but once he finds out and stay in the union he is for ever more a cuckold. Some men desire their women to cuckold them, and get off on the humilation, excitement and being dominated by the Mistress and her lovers. If he sees men outside of the union, he is Bi-Sexual or Gay. You do not have to be sissy to be Bi or Gay, but many sissies are bi or gay.
:confused: All women are not cut out to be cuckoldress/mistress type and some because of religion, education, social pressure feel sex is only for procreation of the race, or just do not like sex, or are lesbian. A cuckoldress, that is a Hot Woman, *****, Slut etc is a very special type of woman sought after by many men. They are promiscuious, have no qualms taking off their clothes and often have been strippers/escorts/, but more are from every day jobs like school teacher, secretary, and are wives and moms that deslre sexual satisfaction

Attachments

• 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 447
  • Cuckold%20Peters%20Dream.jpg
    Cuckold%20Peters%20Dream.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 444
  • desiredduty4hubby.jpg
    desiredduty4hubby.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 457
  • normal_FILE0011_web.jpg
    normal_FILE0011_web.jpg