• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does this make me a slut?

• Thread starter22yo mwf
  • Start date

22yo mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2006
profiles.yahoo.com
I have let my bf share me with a few of his friends. I was a little set back by that at first but I understand this happens a lot. He also wants me to wear my wedding dress (posted earlier) and have 2 or 3 of his friends join in.

I have several concerns, I don't want my wedding dress to get trashed and stained. I also worry if this will make me into a total slut in the eyes of Tony and his friends...

You'd better worry about your own needs and do not let others exploit you. If you like it, then do it, otherwise your boyfriend would have to understand your wish.

Enjoying sex with more than one partner does not mean you're a slut.

Beth,

Don't worry about the labels. If a slut is a sexy girl that enjoys mind-blowing sex with hung black men, then yes, you are a slut... 8) I think it is hot that you enjoyed being shared, and I'll bet that you can't wait to do it again. I'll bet that his friends have been calling to try to meet you on their own, haven't they? 8) The gang-bang bride fantasy is one that I'd love to see the photos of you doing. You might go to a second-hand store and find a wedding dress that is a close match, because you know that Tony and his friends are going to ravage you when they see you dressed up in it.

What Do YOU Think?

22yo mwf said:
I have let my bf share me with a few of his friends. I was a little set back by that at first but I understand this happens a lot. He also wants me to wear my wedding dress (posted earlier) and have 2 or 3 of his friends join in.

I have several concerns, I don't want my wedding dress to get trashed and stained. I also worry if this will make me into a total slut in the eyes of Tony and his friends...

I don't label women as sluts, whores, or the like, but I do have several thoughts after reading your thread.

First, your nick indicates you to be married (22yo mwf), but your initial comment is of letting 'my bf (boyfriend?) share...' To be married and have a boyfriend projects a specific image.

Your concern is not of having your boyfriend share you with others, but for your wedding dress (you don't wanna get it 'trashed and stained').

My thought is not of what 'Tony and his friends...' think of you--I already know THEY see you as a slut to be used.

My thought is... what does SHE think of HERSELF? If you like what you see--fine. No issues from me--I'm just 'trollin...'

22yo mwf said:

LoL funniest thread ever!! Does this makes You a slut? Take a good fucking guess? HAHAHAHHA!! A slut?. Girl there's no adjectives strong enough in the dictionnary to describe what you are! LMAO!!!

It doesn't matter what others think. Just make sure you want to...

display said:
LoL funniest thread ever!! Does this makes You a slut? Take a good fucking guess? HAHAHAHHA!! A slut?. Girl there's no adjectives strong enough in the dictionnary to describe what you are! LMAO!!!

That wasn't very nice. I guess you get off hurting people with these kinds of comments. Just remember, people may be judging you as well...

Goodwill

Goodwill has a nice selection of lightly used wedding dresses for that special occassion.

NadineOH said:
Goodwill has a nice selection of lightly used wedding dresses for that special occassion.

I called them tonight. Would you believe thay have 7 of them! Thanks for the tip, I would never had thought of that. I plan on going there tomorrow to check them out...

Raunchy Randy said:
...First, your nick indicates you to be married (22yo mwf), but your initial comment is of letting 'my bf (boyfriend?) share...' To be married and have a boyfriend projects a specific image...

Good point. Which is it? Husband or boyfriend? I have never heard of a woman who got the 2 mixed up. What's going on here?

It is all in your Mind and let me tell you You are a nice and lovely Lady and you have the ability to make them think about you what you want. Go ahead with it and be aleart and aware... Have a wonderful time... let us know how it was...

Rhino said:
Good point. Which is it? Husband or boyfriend? I have never heard of a woman who got the 2 mixed up. What's going on here?

I guess I should have explained things better... I am married to Dan, Tony is who Dan brought home to me to have sex with (Tony is black), Dan said it would be a great turn-on for him.

After that night, Dan said it wasn't what he expected and that I didn't have to do it anymore. Tony called me the very next day for more, I couldn't say no... yada, yada, yada...That was over 3 months ago

NoCondoms M4rt said:
Sound like just another dumb, stupid, white ***** to me...

Sounds like this guy is another uneducated , food stamp loving, waste of a human being. Why don't you rent a gun and buy a bullit.

Originally Posted by NoCondoms M4rt

Sounds like this guy is another uneducated , food stamp loving, waste of a human being. Why don't you rent a gun and buy a bullit.

OUCH, sounds like you got owned!!

NoCondoms M4rt said:

My mom always taught me if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything.

oral_slut72 said:
My mom always taught me if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything.

I agree, Beth sounds real nice and yet there's some that seem to feel the need to trash her. We're all here to have fun, why be this way?

Beth, if you read this, we would love to love you. 99.9% of the worlds population are good people. Don't let a few jerks keep you from being the beautiful person you are.

We'll PM you our phone number, maybe we can learn from each other. If you can make it to our neck of the woods, we will show you a great time. We have been doing this a while...

cuz shes full of shit!!!
cmon guys u can't smell a fake after all this time?
is it good jack off material???
sure
but let's not pretend a married chick who spreads once for her hubby as a thrill is gonna run off and keep fucking the guy behind hubbys back unless they were unhappy in the 1st place

Users who are viewing this thread