• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does this qualify as small?

• Thread starterjethro1072
  • Start date
jethro1072 said:
I've got a somewhat girly body, minus the large man hands. I will get some additional pictures with my little pee-pee under panties.
a girly body? Intriguing...
Your thighs do look kind of nice. when you get that pantie shot try to get a nice side shot of your ass, k? Do you have any wife pics?

jethro1072 said:
My wife has found my panties before and knows I have some somewhere hidden. I'm not very good at satisfying her needs but we do have sex occasionally. She spends a lot of time with a vibrator. She does not know about my underlying desires
Maybe you should subtly warm her up to it, feel her out. Ask what she thinks about when she's using that vibrator of hers...ask if she's thinking about big cock. See what she has to say.

jethro1072 said:
Yes, admittedly I do wear panties.

A sissy with a clitty? You really have no choice but to accept that you are going to have a man fuck your wife. Is that what you want, to kneel at the end of your bed while your wife is finally used like she deserves to be fucked? Let me guess, you're also a sub as well?

One more thing, what does your unlucky wife look like?

Hmmm

If he is small then what does that make me?? :eek:

Attachments

• 2011-09-02 11.21.34.jpg
    2011-09-02 11.21.34.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 2011-09-02 11.24.27.jpg
    2011-09-02 11.24.27.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 102
NewBedfordCuckold said:
It's amazing how many small cocks there are out in the world.

Well, you're on a board devoted to cuckolding. You're bound to find a lot of little boys like yourself.

And don't call them cocks since they're not.

cuckme6868 said:
If he is small then what does that make me?? :eek:

=========

because the night and the fact Jethro took the time & trouble
to shave down and put it in a bright light he far outshines ur
soft little pud ...which i suspect grows to respectable proportions
when perturbed.

angk0rwat said:
A sissy with a clitty? You really have no choice but to accept that you are going to have a man fuck your wife. Is that what you want, to kneel at the end of your bed while your wife is finally used like she deserves to be fucked? Let me guess, you're also a sub as well?

One more thing, what does your unlucky wife look like?

I would love to see a real man satisfy her needs. I will not be posting her picture due to my respect for her. As I said, I'm just getting into this and will be giving subtle hints over a long period. She already knows I'm a bit of a sissy given I've been caught with panties and the fact I cant stay dry at night.

I fantasize of pleasing a man as well with my mouth and my backside so I suppose that does indeed make me a sub.

As promised here's some pics revealing just what a sissy I am.

2mdmanm.jpg

1zdvhwx.jpg

ka4qh4.jpg

29prlw4.jpg

oh my...well...thats certainly a nice base to work with...yes...definite sissy potential here. Throw in a few special exercises to give that booty a little more umph...a nice tight corset to push in your midsection and round out your hips. I could see using that ass after fucking your little wife into submission.

When you're thinking about sucking cock and getting fucked is she there watching? Are you lapping at her used pussy while a man's cock is sliding in and out of your cute little ass? Maybe you think about being on your knees right next to her, helping her service a big cock...

Like i suspected his scant boy-meat doesn't
interfere with the lines of the panties ....convenient eh?

Angevin said:
oh my...well...thats certainly a nice base to work with...yes...definite sissy potential here. Throw in a few special exercises to give that booty a little more umph...a nice tight corset to push in your midsection and round out your hips. I could see using that ass after fucking your little wife into submission.

When you're thinking about sucking cock and getting fucked is she there watching? Are you lapping at her used pussy while a man's cock is sliding in and out of your cute little ass? Maybe you think about being on your knees right next to her, helping her service a big cock...

I'm thinking about all three.

Yes, I would imagine you do...

Revel in having a small cock and wanting to eat hot cum from the wifes pussy or even better thant that dressing up for the BULL and sucking him before and after. Maybe even finding some alone time with him so he can treat you like the wife.

Does it qualify as small? I'd say it sets the standard for small.

She deserves bigger than that, sweetheart.

jethro
MMM MMM MM Love the pics and yes i could pop that in my mouth like little m&ms xx/oo
And you have the body to make a realy Sexy sissy you got a good start with being all smooth shaved and a nice booty Please keep posting sweetie
XXx/OOOOO
Tara

Hope Jethro has a nice excessively graceful affect
to go with his nubbin wee wee ......a cool delicate
mince would be cool as well.

keep us apprised J

Users who are viewing this thread