• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does this qualify as small?

• Thread starterjethro1072
  • Start date

jethro1072

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2011
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself with a picture of my manhood.

1z6hbpz.jpg

Thats tiny!!!

Manhood? I think your designation is incorrect.

That's the smallest i've ever seen in any forum ever anywhere

Manhood!!! I thought it was a pimple.

cool ...but it's obviously shopped:D

duke9555 said:
cool ...but it's obviously shopped:D

No, its not photo shopped.

I think it's adorable. :eek: You should pose with some fishnets on.

jethro1072 said:
No, its not photo shopped.

===========

then put up a series big guy ..we small guys love 2 c a real
guy smaller than us ..tia :)

duke9555 said:
===========

then put up a series big guy ..we small guys love 2 c a real
guy smaller than us ..tia :)

Here's two more from the same day when I took the first one.
2u7bq4w.jpg

rumct5.jpg

You are lucky to have such a nice small cock with matching little balls. I hope you have the chance to show it off for real men to make fun off.

Excellent pics Jethro ....tiny dick no doubt
but nice big thick wrists ......i'm guessin you get off
on SPH ............u certainly have a SP ..TP even ..
God bless ..r u married? cucked??

Angevin said:
I think it's adorable. :eek: You should pose with some fishnets on.

==============

he can very easily wear panties w/o that annoying
Boy-Bulge :D

duke9555 said:
Excellent pics Jethro ....tiny dick no doubt
but nice big thick wrists ......i'm guessin you get off
on SPH ............u certainly have a SP ..TP even ..
God bless ..r u married? cucked??

Glad you are convinced now lol. I am married, but not currently cucked. I'm just starting to get into this.

duke9555 said:
==============

he can very easily wear panties w/o that annoying
Boy-Bulge :D

Yes, admittedly I do wear panties.

jethro1072 said:
Yes, admittedly I do wear panties.
Oh and you're sissy. omg that little boi-clit is seriously turning me on. I'd love to pound your sissy ass while I play with it. Are you pretty? Do you doll up nicely?

Let's see a pic of you in your panties. But I really want to see it framed in the full thigh high stockings and garters set ;).

How does your wife feel about your tiny little dick? Does she ever say anything about it? Does she know you put on panties and think about her getting fucked by other men?

Angevin said:
Oh and you're sissy. omg that little boi-clit is seriously turning me on. I'd love to pound your sissy ass while I play with it. Are you pretty? Do you doll up nicely?

Let's see a pic of you in your panties. But I really want to see it framed in the full thigh high stockings and garters set ;).

How does your wife feel about your tiny little dick? Does she ever say anything about it? Does she know you put on panties and think about her getting fucked by other men?

I've got a somewhat girly body, minus the large man hands. I will get some additional pictures with my little pee-pee under panties.

My wife has found my panties before and knows I have some somewhere hidden. I'm not very good at satisfying her needs but we do have sex occasionally. She spends a lot of time with a vibrator. She does not know about my underlying desires

jethro1072 said:
I've got a somewhat girly body, minus the large man hands. I will get some additional pictures with my little pee-pee under panties.

My wife has found my panties before and knows I have some somewhere hidden. I'm not very good at satisfying her needs but we do have sex occasionally. She spends a lot of time with a vibrator. She does not know about my underlying desires

==========

why would she marry a 'man' hung like a young child?

we're not at all surprised you can't satisfy your wife
sexually ..............perhaps you're a good house husband
and provider ? ...........cuckdom wood appear 2 b ur destiny
honey.

Users who are viewing this thread