• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does Your Petite Wife Have A Huge Man As Her Lover?

DRod4620

Small Penis Hubby
Beloved Member
If so...She must look so tiny under this huge man, right? I was curious about how it looks and if she's told you how tiny she feels next to him...How that would make you feel, cause I would guess your a lot smaller than him.

If so...She must look so tiny under this huge man, right? I was curious about how it looks and if she's told you how tiny she feels next to him...How that would make you feel, cause I would guess your a lot smaller than him.
Maybe petite married women who take huge men for lovers (no doubt there are some) fuck them by riding them on top cowgirl-style, thereby avoiding the problems of getting crushed and / or asphyxiated beneath the much-larger man. Cowgirl-style also yields the advantage of enabling a sexy married woman to move in the ways that yield maximum pleasure for her. This may seem especially appealing to women married to conventional husbands they have grown bored with, who always insist on man-on-top missionary-style fucking.

Last edited:
I had a very petite girlfriend size 4-6 4ft 8 and huge boobs, she is still the only girl I’ve had that could literally bounce as hard as she could on me, god only knows how!!! I remember her comparing her wrist to the shaft of my cock several times lol she really used to go for it when on top !!! Amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back