• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dolly Fucked

Here is my lovely slut dolly. She loves fucking my white cock. What would you do with her?

View attachment video-output-AA5BBC70-6EBF-4FDC-9EDF-2506376141F5.mp4
I loved the few clips I've seen; her naughtiness, thickness, and skin tone. I'd enjoy grabbing, squeezing, smacking, slapping, spreading, and burying my tongue, face, and cock in her ass, properly manhandling her and thoroughly using all of her holes, and have her tell you how much she loves my cock...and my HUGE cumloads.

I loved the few clips I've seen; her naughtiness, thickness, and skin tone. I'd enjoy grabbing, squeezing, smacking, slapping, spreading, and burying my tongue, face, and cock in her ass, properly manhandling her and thoroughly using all of her holes, and have her tell you how much she loves my cock...and my HUGE cumloads.
I like the sound of this makes my cock hard just by reading this.....You have a big cock dude find some filipina sluts on here and fuck them to.

I like the sound of this makes my cock hard just by reading this.....You have a big cock dude find some filipina sluts on here and fuck them to.
Thanks. I've fucked multiple Filipina hotwives and cheating wives that I've met in real life, but not a songle one from this site. The profiles on here are either just men fantasizing about it and their wives have no idea, or they are men without wives, or they are expats in the Philippines. I'm in New York. I'd love for some local cucks to reach out to me and offer their wives to my THICK BWC.
ChestRockwell threw 6-faced dice Total: 2
2 2

Last edited:
Loving the Feedback. Dont be shy you can be descriptive if you want.UPDATE: just realized I uploaded the vid with no sound i edited the post and made sure it had sound. Should be much better. What would you do to my dolly?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back