• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dont overplay your cards.

BHCCuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife and I have a hotel room this week for 3 days at a local resort. Today, as I often am, am locked up in my cage. We were down in the jacuzzi and we met a couple that shes interested in going out with. All day shes been texting with them. She told me that tonight shes going out dancing with them, and I'm staying in the room here waiting. Totally cool with that, as its a pretty normal deal.

Well, I asked her about taking pics as she usually does and I often get copies. She told me that because I was acting like I was "owed" pictures, she wasnt going to even take the camera. I threw a hissy fit (her words) and jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower, I noticed my bag was missing. She took all of my clothes, except a mini skirt and t shirt that fits me and locked them in the car, clear across the resorts parking lot. I told her that was "effed up" so she walked out to the balcony, and threw my cage keys into the river.

OK, that calmed me down for sure, as it became VERY real. There are spare keys at home, but my tantrum now means I'm either stuck in the room tonight, or I have to go out in a skirt. As for the cage, I'm in it till we get home now. She just left to go meet them at a club.

I guess I should have not pushed my luck, because before, even with no pics, I would at least get sex or a bj and hear about the night.

Dont overplay your cards. :cool:

There are spare keys at home, but my tantrum now means I'm either stuck in the room tonight, or I have to go out in a skirt.

Hm... is your body shaved from the neck down, and do you have lingerie, makeup and a wig so you can go out, waltz around and be at least half-way passable?

As for the cage, I'm in it till we get home now. [My wife] just left to go meet [the couple she became acquainted with] at a club.

Oh well — it sounds like at least one of you will have an enjoyable time at the resort...

Hm... is your body shaved from the neck down, and do you have lingerie, makeup and a wig so you can go out, waltz around and be at least half-way passable?

Oh well — it sounds like at least one of you will have an enjoyable time at the resort...
No, not passable in the slightest.

She certainly put you in your place. ;)
You're right - don't push for too much! Certainly don't act like you're owed anything.

You are not keeping your part of the dating agreement, so you need to be hypnotised to find out why you are not complying. Did you get your way too much as a child? Tantrums should be left for 7 year olds. You are so lucky your wife knows what she wants out of life, and is prepared to do all she needs to keep you in line.

When you push your luck, you have a life than is certaintly not vanilla or predicatable any more. Boat-rocking makes things happen, rather quickly.

Maybe what you needed to do was put the skirt on, go find your wife and her friends then apologize. Maybe she'd let you lift your skirt and show them your cage!

Sound like she wants you to get pissed at her and grudge fuck her brains out. At least, that's what my girl does when she wants to get choked, spanked and pounded. Idk about you guys.

Sound like she wants you to get pissed at her and grudge fuck her brains out. At least, that's what my girl does when she wants to get choked, spanked and pounded. Idk about you guys.

Really kind of hard to do locked up in a cage that you no longer have keys for :rolleyes:

By the time we got home, any grudge would be gone.

Maybe what you needed to do was put the skirt on, go find your wife and her friends then apologize. Maybe she'd let you lift your skirt and show them your cage!

I am lol.......... a skirt lifter, that is so original and unique.

Really kind of hard to do locked up in a cage that you no longer have keys for :rolleyes:

By the time we got home, any grudge would be gone.

Well I mean after the cage comes off of course. And you don't actually have to be mad at her, it's more fun when you aren't anyway. When I do it with my girl, I wait till I'm feeling mischevious, then go up to her and say something like "hey remember a few days ago when XYZ? Payback time." and proceed from there, however the situation dictates. If she's already naked (fresh out the shower) I'll just push her down and fuck her. If she's sitting on the couch reading or watching tv, I take advantage of her head being at crotch level. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back