• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Drawing the line in cuckoldry....where is it?

masterlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Here is the question for the cucks and the hotwives and cuckoldresses.....

Say a man, who worships his Goddess, wants and craves her to seek the attention of other men for her pleasure...and granted the cuck minded one is a semi-well endowed, a decent lover, and pleases her....etc etc....
but the woman truthfully does not crave the attention of other men and feels very obligated to her lover/mate?

Now, some would say...She is shy, and needs to just get over it and you should help her slowly overcome this by sharing your confidence in yourself and her sexuality and showing her your ability to deal with jealousy etc...or perhaps letting her know it's not that you are pushing her away, but trying to show her how much you truly adore her....etc....

But say, honestly, she claims, it is YOU she loves and wants to be with and not anyone else....and that is just how she feels...

Maybe the love really is in sparks and flames and hot and she really does not feel interested in other lovers....what do you do?

Personally, i'm in this predicament myself, with my soon to be new wife for life, and Mistress of mine, who is an old soul mate and best friend and lover from long ago....

My deepest part of me, as a true Goddess worshipper, tells me that I should honor her wishes and not try to include my own fantasies in our love life, and that it's selfish of me, and if I truly worship her, i will stop my childish and selfish behavior....

But the cuck side of me, which is ruled of course by dicklet Jr., tells me, "hey buddy, all women like to be sexual creatures, and once she is convinced you are truly submissive to her, she will take off and have all kinds of fun and you won't be able to control her anymore....."

Now that would be great, because I know how much and how true and solid our bonds are already, but I feel guilty for sharing my dirty fantasies with her about my deepest desires for her to rule over me in these ways. Don't get me wrong, she loves everything about me sexually, but her views of our sexuality together, seem to be, pretty much nothing more than us together.

What would the guys do?
What do the ladies suggest?

I know most answers will probably tell me, something like, "just take it slowly....bring it up once in a while, gauge her responses, etc...but I already have done that, and she makes it pretty clear, she only wants me....

I have thought of several ideas, one of joining a swingers group, where she could be free to meet people without pressure, and also, to go to sexually explicit public places but to remain to ourselves, and that way, she can take the lead if she feels ready or desire.

The only thing I ponder, is where is the line drawn exactly? Should I leave it alone most of the time, or should I keep trying a majority of the time? If I don't try to encourage her. then she and I will both be possibly missing out because of who knows what fears....??? and if I push too much, then I become disrespectful of My Goddesses real desires and wishes for us, or so it seems. :confused:

Any suggestions of ideas from those who can possibly think for a change with the head that is on their neck, instead of the one connected to their balls?

Thanks fellow cuckoos

each cuck cpl makes up their own set of group
dynamics and paradigms ............but communication
between the spouses is of paramount importance
in all sets / a big cock is also of gr8 significance apparently

masterlover, you might ask yourself why you want to marry this woman. If its because you really admire and cherish her, then you'd respect what she's told you, and leave cuckolding a fantasy. If you feel being married to a woman that wants to be this loyal may become boring or frustrating, maybe you should consider not marrying her at all. I'm not suggesting you break off the relationship, mind you.
Women form relationships with men for almost entirely different reasons than men do with women. Marriage, being an event most women put high value to, has a totally different set of commitments attached to it. A similar different set of values go with having sex.
That said, women will feel more comfortable when doing this kind of stuff together. A few relaxed 3-somes down the road might not be out of the question. Then later she may allow a sexual relationship to happen without you being involved.
You're wanting her to become interested in allowing other men to have sex with her primarily for your excitement. Possibly you should consider that IF she were to agree to what you want, she realizes (due to her value system) she may find herself emotionally involved with whoever she's doing it with. So, you ask yourself the question ... do I value my relationship with her MORE than prodding her along to do these things she says she doesn't want to do? What you seem to be indicating to her is "you don't really know what you want or how good it can be for you".
And you're observant in the fact that God gave men 2 heads but only one brain ... once the brain relocates from above the shoulders to the penis, men can become pretty STUPID ... and I'm speaking from experience.
:(

I couldn't agree more mac. You say you think maybe you should honor her wishes and not try to include your fantasies in your love life with her. That will never work. couples who are unable to share fantasies and connect with each other sexually will eventually loose the ability to communicate with each other in all other areas of life. Your sex life will become boring because you have these cuck fantasies that she feels is wrong in her mind.

Also she may not take to kindly to your old flame and Mistress which you will eventually return too to fulfill your cuckold needs.

Some women are not cut out to be what your asking of her.

You should always marry someone because you love them. The way they are. Not because you hope to mold them into what you want them to be. Be prepared for divorce if you marry her.

I couldn't agree more mac. You say you think maybe you should honor her wishes and not try to include your fantasies in your love life with her. That will never work. couples who are unable to share fantasies and connect with each other sexually will eventually loose the ability to communicate with each other in all other areas of life. Your sex life will become boring because you have these cuck fantasies that she feels is wrong in her mind.

Also she may not take to kindly to your old flame and Mistress which you will eventually return too to fulfill your cuckold needs.

Some women are not cut out to be what your asking of her.

You should always marry someone because you love them. The way they are. Not because you hope to mold them into what you want them to be. Be prepared for divorce if you marry her.

This is all good advice. It seems to me that since you are still in the "pre-marriage" phase it would be prudent to do a couple of things:
1) ask yourself if you can live w/o the extramarital sexual adventures - if the answer is no then see #2 below. (if the answer is yes - and I mean an honest yes, don't try to fool yourself - it's both silly and futile - anyway, if you can do w/o this sexual fantasy then proceed to marriage, and forget it.)
2) sit down and have an embarrassingly frank conversation with her where you divulge all of your hidden desires, fantasies and needs. Ask her point blank if she can ever foresee a time when she can set aside her own values to indulge yours.

Baby... said it well I think; to go into this marriage w/o asking these questions could spell trouble and pain in the future (which of course no one wants)

...Also she may not take to kindly to your old flame and Mistress which you will eventually return too to fulfill your cuckold needs...

I think you'll find that is one and the same person as his wife-to-be! Covered in detail here.

MasterLover, please ask yourself: can you picture the woman you are now with lying on a bed at some point in the future having sex with a bull while you sit in the corner watching them while submissively dressed as a girl? From stuff you have said in the other thread, the idea certainly turns you on.

But is it reality? Do you have any reason to suppose it is her desired future reality? Yes, she 'cheated' on her husband to return to you - but look where that ended. Do you want your relationship with her to go the same way?

If you can't live without a cuckolding aspect to your future relationship I think you'd better tell her now so she can decide honestly if she wants to go into such a marriage. If not, I think you should 'live in hope' - and expect nothing. If you really do love her and want to keep her, that is.

EDIT: I didn't realise I was echoing the thoughts of the two previous posters! But that concordance of opinion certainly suggests something...

From my perspective:
If your sex life now is not exciting enough that you have to think about or want something different, then think about how it will be 5 or even 10 years down the road.
I married young, then divorced young. I went thru lots of women who were exciting sexually at first, then they got "comfortable" with just watching t.v. or cooking, not paying enough sexual attention to me to feed my need. I dumped them one after another till I found one that wanted to "try" different things also. This trying showed me that she was the kind of woman that I wanted, and since we were attracted to each other already, made perfect sense to marry. We dated for 2 years, trying everything we both wanted, but not everything just one wanted. It worked out great for the past 10 years and we hope to keep going strong.
We do have arguments now and then, but none geared toward our sex life. If you both "try" each others sexual ideas, and both like each others ideas, then it will work.
But if she don't like your ideas and you don't like her idea of just regular vanilla sex, it will never work out. You will stray, looking to find what you need sexually and when she finds out about it, she will leave. It's best to know that she will test the waters of your imagination and you test hers too, to find out if you are actually the one for each other for the rest of your lives.
Do you want to live like you are now, or do you want to spice it up now and then???

Sorry my friend

You can not make someone do what the do not want to do, and have any kind of decent relationship. A frank discussion about your desires and feelings with her now, whether she say yes or no, is called for.

Communication is the key. I know it is embarassing to bring up this subject with a prospective bride, but better now than later. It will mean you have been honest, and she may say no and tell everyone she knows why, but that is better than marrying someone who has a totally different agenda. There is a good chance she will think about it and say to herself, this is a win win situation and I am going to love this.

I am looking at this from the cuckold males point of view, and this not a simple wife swap thing. But even that you must be sure she is on the same page, cuckoldry is really much about the freedom of the wife to have sex with other men. Our, cuckold mens, pleasure comes from her pleasure and the vicarious thrill of her actions. This is a pandora's box that is not easily closed when opened.

Be carefull of what you wish, you just might get it!

Attachments

• ctmpphpnSZVBz.jpg
    ctmpphpnSZVBz.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 216
  • beg+for+it.jpg
    beg+for+it.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 243
  • getting%20hubby%20a%20cream%20pie.jpg
    getting%20hubby%20a%20cream%20pie.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 233
  • n_aCAVZ2R6S.jpg
    n_aCAVZ2R6S.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 227
"she makes you beg" hovering chick, who is she? i know ive seen her before and her great legs :p

If you really are in love with her as Mac says you might should just respect her wishes and be very happy she feels that way. You avoid a hell of a lot issues and possiblities of STD's. In time after a few years she might feel that the trust in who you are is worth trying some playing but then again maybe not. This life style is not for everyone. Some people feel dirty, some feel like they are not loved by the man they married because he pushs her to be in her mind a *****. So my advice is respect her wishes in all things and be happy to have her.

If you really are in love with her as Mac says you might should just respect her wishes and be very happy she feels that way. You avoid a hell of a lot issues and possiblities of STD's. In time after a few years she might feel that the trust in who you are is worth trying some playing but then again maybe not. This life style is not for everyone. Some people feel dirty, some feel like they are not loved by the man they married because he pushs her to be in her mind a *****. So my advice is respect her wishes in all things and be happy to have her.

===========

welcome back tuppy you dirty old cuntface :mad:

The line falls some where between Right & Wrong, and whats Right for the Wife and Her Lover

Well, I'm back after a few years into our relationship.
I feel like i'm sincerely a Goddess worshipper, and my Goddess and I have been getting along very well over the last few years. Her and I have come a very long way. She is truly the greatest gift to my life, and humanity, that I could ever wish for.

I just wanted to update this thread with some current info and details.
So far, our relationship has progressed steadily and very well. She has moved hundreds of miles away to live near me. She has a few children, I believe I mentioned, so living together is not something we can do right away. But she has always made every effort to be close to me, and she did this for 1 year. Then had to move back in with her ex, to help the children and her bonding and moving forward. Kids are various ages and lots involved. Ex husband is a non-issue, but getting him removed from everything entirely has been a challenge. He does not know the extent of what we have together. And she is not intimate with him at all. Yes, I know this.

Our relationship is very close and tight. We are each other's soul mates, for sure. We have the most intimate and sexy closeness between us that I could ever imagine.

I will only cover some details this evening. The rest I will update as I can.

When she lived close, we could see each other often. We barely slept together at nights, as one of her children were very possessive of her.
Don't get me wrong, this child is wonderful, and I love them like my own.

But we had to go through hardships trying to be together, and we still are. Although the love we have for each other prevails constantly.

We barely argue at all, because I know she's always right, and the times I am sure she is wrong, I work with her gently, to help her understand, and sometimes, still...she teaches me, I am the one in the wrong.

I have to admit, she is extremely intelligent and often intimidates me with her brilliance. I know and fear, this is a dangerous quality for a cuckoldress or a dominant female partner. But cuckolding is not something she has ever expressed an interest in. Until lately, she has teased a little. Which never fails to get me extremely turned on. (Not that it's a good thing, but sometimes a serious concern) She knows ALL my secrets and desires and fortunately for me, she indulges and enjoys inmany of them.

For instance, she has bought me numerous feminine items, for me to wear for her, and while I sleep. She knows how much it turns me on. And she tells me, it turns her on, too. She likes my feminine side a lot, and encourages it, within our relationship, which makes me feel extremely accepted and appreciated and loved. She has bought me sexy lingerie on numerous occasions and expects me to wear it for her when we are together. I love this, personally, and am willing to do it right away, for us both. She has learned to cum and squirt very easily, with my mouth on her, her fucking me with a strap-on, and even rubbing my clit tip against her clit, while I am underneath her, or above her, and she can now orgasm very easily with me, by virtue of her power over me, and her ease of turning me on, and causing me to please her. I'm extremely happy about our relationship and sex life.

She and I have dome all kinds of fun things together and I adore her ultimately, and we get along like soulmates and best friends. The best thing about her is, that I actually desire her more than any woman I have ever met and known, and i'm extremely turned on by her. She is very intelligent, and beautiful, and heartful, and soulful, too. She is my dreamgirl, and she feels the same way about me.

Soon, we'll be close again, and living near each other. We have discussed all kinds of ideas and living arrangements and options. I have just ordered a New Loris tube, and hopefully this time, it will fit and not be too heavy like the last one. I am pierced with a P.A., and I am hoping I can be locked away for her, and she is excited about this too. She has a sadistic streak to her, and loves to implement pain on me, for some reason...I think she believes I deserve it for my past sexual expressions in life....that did not include her...but these were my building blocks, and for some reason, she does not feel I deserve to think so much of myself. Maybe she is right. Somehow, I believe she should get to enjoy the lost years of her sexual adventurousness.

I'm not sure what she desires for us both, because I dare not ask. I know she is smart and i'm confident she will do what she desires, and i'm confident i will enjoy whatever she desires for us both, with or without, other people involved. All I know is that I worship her, and what she desires, is what I want, too.

Will post again, soon.
And add responses to the previous posts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back