• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed for the Street

CuckoldFamilyGuy

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Starting a new tread with gals walking the street who are dressed sexy.

Dressed4SportsEvent01.jpg Dressed4Street01.jpg Dressed4Street05.jpg Dressed4Street11.jpg Dressed4Street12.jpg Dressed4Street15.jpg Dressed4Street17A.jpg Dressed4Street17B.jpg 1345286-c437b3d9b0e33472e3f86888ba63eb8c.jpg Dressed4Street20.jpg Dressed4Street24.jpg

Last edited:
I don not if it is true but they look candid takes as opposed to those professional poses. They look natural and tat makes me hard

Years ago my brother had a girlfriend that was built like this, huge boobs. After she had a breast reduction I was a little bit confused as to why, so I asked her. She basically said that it was very uncomfortable having large breasts that she always had to sore back, couldn't get clothing to fit properly, bras were extra expensive because of the size, men would ogle her everywhere she went they also assumed that because she had big boobs she was an easy lay and promiscuous and treated her accordingly. All of that was beyond very uncomfortable for her, so she finally made the decision to get a breast reduction.

So the question. Is being built like this a curse or is it a blessing?

CuckoldFamilyGuy - not trying to hijack your thread. I love all the pics. Thought it was the proper place and time to ask the question.

From a female's point of view, I suppose it could be a curse. However, I can say that my wife got a breast augmentation from a 36B/C to a 38D and 30 years latter she is still very glad that she did so. So am I. LOL. So that said, here are more of those delightful big breasted ladies out on the street as well as some showing off nice sexy legs.

Dressed4Street234.jpg Dressed4Street235.jpg Dressed4Street236.jpg Dressed4Street237.jpg Dressed4Street238.jpg Dressed4Street239.jpg Dressed4Street240.jpg Dressed4Street243.jpg Dressed4Street244.jpg Dressed4Street245.jpg Dressed4Street242.jpg Dressed4Street247.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back