• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed like a slut

• Thread starterCmikeg
  • Start date
DavidTT said:
would like to know opinions

IMG_0187 (2).JPG
hot damn! she looks finer than the grains of desert sand! we have already voice chatted on skype before as well btw, but you prob dont even remember me lol

hotwifeseekingfun said:
Is this slutty enough? A little summer dress which i wore whilsts on hols... it was too hot for any underwear hence hubby taking this quick snap! x

img_4045.jpg
I think it was perfect,

Korean slut wife getting ready to see her bull.

lilslut1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MarKSue
starrfred said:
loe seeing a woman dogging, they can get so horny with all the attention, sometimes female as well.
'Dogging' was our goto kink for many years but unfortunately since COVID the scene hasn't picked back up to how it once was. Had some fab experiences over the years and the thrill of not knowing how the evening will pan out is incredibly exciting. We still venture out dogging occassionally but its never been as good as pre-COVID times.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
hotwifeseekingfun said:
'Dogging' was our goto kink for many years but unfortunately since COVID the scene hasn't picked back up to how it once was. Had some fab experiences over the years and the thrill of not knowing how the evening will pan out is incredibly exciting. We still venture out dogging occassionally but its never been as good as pre-COVID times.
What a shame, used to do it quite a bit on my own, but pre covid aswell. Funny how these things seem to have a lifespan, hourly it will start again

communalspooning said:
Korean slut wife getting ready to see her bull.

lilslut1.jpg
Nice ass I hope it gets well used

Reactions: starrfred and communalspooning
Reactions: lovedit and starrfred
Cmikeg said:
Dressed like a slut for u men out there

EoAJeyHYHz.jpg 3vcd0qnA42.jpg zcduVwHdqL.jpg 5gAFrS7Ihw.jpg
Perfect.i love it.specially if she was my girl.going out, knowing men are hard wishing.knowing she wet because of men wanting

Reactions: xxxeccentric
kort said:
depending on where she wears that blouse it is not inappropriate at all. my wife has many blouses like that and wears them often, she doesn't wear them to
the supermarket but she will wear them when out socially
IMG_2577a.jpgIMG_0645a.pngIMG_1203.jpgmain-qimg-430363c78f43f94e9fa4449cd74598bb.jpgmain-qimg-0a1755274ac327ece47d659a1e19c532.jpg
Love them all

Reactions: communalspooning
Cmikeg said:
Dressed like a slut for u men out there

EoAJeyHYHz.jpg 3vcd0qnA42.jpg zcduVwHdqL.jpg 5gAFrS7Ihw.jpg
She is a really hot wife, had some very sexy gear to wear xxx

1F715D6.jpg6C6E29A.jpg24B1071.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hotcummer, MixedbbcLA and cuckedjay
yumchubbwife said:
I think she is ready to be used as a slut, good sexy girl xxx

Reactions: yumchubbwife