• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed to Please

OK, then Here are some lovlyies for you!

Cleavage371.jpg Cleavage373A_Cynthia.jpg Cleavage373B_Cynthia.jpg Cleavage374.jpg Cleavage375.jpg Cleavage376.jpg Cleavage377'.jpg Cleavage378.jpg Cleavage379.jpg Cleavage380.jpg Cleavage381.jpg Cleavage385_KarinaHart.jpg

I watch twice as much as him ... can I have twice as many pix ? Or the same number of pics, but with the boobs twice as big ? P.S. Wondering who that guy is anyway ... with that name, I'm thinking it might be Elon Musk's son ?

Tim, as always I enjoy your witty remarks. Boobs twice as big. Hmmm That's a big order. Many of the gals I have posted are already G size!

How are these as a starter for my next set of photos that I'll paste after I finish up on my "Dressed to Please" photos.

BT_101.jpg BT_102.jpg BT_103.jpg BT_107.jpg BT_109.jpeg BT_112.jpg

I went to Sluts Academy High. Unfortunately after several simesters they threw me out! I've been trying to get back in since then. LOL

SG1.jpg SG2.jpg SG12.jpg SG13.jpg SG14.jpg SG15.jpg SG16.jpg SG17.jpg SG20.jpg SG21.jpg SG22.jpg SG23.jpg

I'm feeling a little guilty. About a month ago I complained Because CFG went on vacation for a while without giving us advance notice, so we could at least save up a supply of his posts to get us through the no-posting desert of his time away. Now I am embarrassed that I went away for a week with no advance notice. In my defense, the vacation ... actually my wife's ... was sprung on me with no notice, and I was required to go along to provide ... well, let's call them "support services." Nonetheless I feel a bit bad. Despite the fact that i saw relatively little of my wife during her vacation, I did by incredible good luck have an amazing adventure, which I would be happy to share with anyone interested. It involved two women ... one of them who would fit very well in this series, altho she was quite a bit older and, let's say, silicone free and much saggier. But it was incredible for me. Ao anyone interested let me know, and maybe we can figure a way to pass on my "trip report."

Tim: You know I definitely want to hear all about your adventures while on vacation. Just let me know where you post it and I will read them w great interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back