• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dressing her in white

what would you like do do to my wife

• you tell me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I was thinking of going and getting my cuckoldress a prue white outfit consisting of all white bra, panties and stockings, and mini dress and sending her over to her booty call. do you think he will get the meaning of this. I will be at home waiting for her cream pie.

here are some of her past f....k buddies

Attachments

• cuppling.jpg
    cuppling.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 439
  • phpNmS691AM.jpg
    phpNmS691AM.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 423
  • phpDifidYAM.jpg
    phpDifidYAM.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 396
  • phptfFLb8AM.jpg
    phptfFLb8AM.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 452
But thinking of her going over to his place dressed in virginal white to fuck and suck him is such a turn on for me. She will come back all loose and wet with a nice cream pie. no longer the innocent wife but cuckholdress

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 290
  • formfitting 031.jpg
    formfitting 031.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 337
  • on bed.jpg
    on bed.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 264
  • phpfktVMvAM.jpg
    phpfktVMvAM.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 273
  • php4tfeUKAM.jpg
    php4tfeUKAM.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 335
She is living the lifestyle with her black bull, so she might as well be dressed as a virgin in white - could make the creampie a lot bigger for you to suck into your mouth.....and go plonker into your tummy.

Quite intelligent of you actually, to think of wrapping her up like a christmas gift to her bull. Good onya.

threesome in hot tub

We had a couple over we had drinks and then we all got in the hot tub after some time I got out and left them in the hot tub. I later found out my wife fucked them both. She was playing with his cock and got it all good and hard and then said she sure would like that in her pussy the guys wife said go for it and she did and then she procceed to fuck him and play with her.

white druid, Do you still have her wedding vail? All dresed in white, here cums the bride. After my wife gave her virgin ass to her Bull, I arranged a ceremony, in an allwhite outfit, with white stockings. covered in the pearls I bought for her over the years, She pledged her anal fidelity to her Bull for ever and always. Him only, my penis is fobidden and she would never cheat on her Bull.I was the (best man)lol. If he does;nt get it tell her to tell him while his cock is in her. What the white means spell it out for him it will only make him fuck her all the harder. ...........joey

I also love whiite. Just go out buy her white push-up bra, G-string and stayups. I'll bet she does the rest. :p

sounds fantastic

my wife has a mini wedding outfit ....short dress white corset gloves heels etc

my dream is to re take our vows with her in the outfit but it would be a cuckold wedding with only a few SELECT guests mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back