• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dropbox access

• Thread startergermanwimp
  • Start date
germanwimp said:
there is an option, if you have access to my dropbox you could invite yourself as collaborator to any folders of me...once you are, you can change roles...so you can make yourself owner of the folder and set my role to viewer...so i am not able to share the folders or delete them
Wow that is interesting. I know a dom took over my pc and added him to all my wife's photos on dropbox. I sure hope he does not do that. Its bad enough knowing he has access and could post her ******* photos anywhere for anyone to own her dropbox link. Hot but scary.

maturecpl said:
Geile Heike

chatpic.org_042c0b7e97d8c47c18fcece6a38e7ff0.jpg Christina (2).jpg german slut Heike (7).JPG Heike (3).jpg Heike (36).jpg
einfach nur supergeil!

Man for men only!
you want more than teamviewer or anydesk?
full accsess to my smartcams ,private homecloud with my pics and vids, and googleacount with my sexsites,email,chatrooms and on.

Reactions: rundog
germanwimp said:
online now for those who want access
Hi, interest to acces

ok give it

Send me access

Users who are viewing this thread