• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Elise! My beautiful curvy wife!

• Thread starterKD10387
  • Start date

Best feature of my wife Elise!

• Total voters

KD10387

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2013
Ladies and gents, please feast your eyes on my wife Elise!

She's a curvy mama with big boobs and a big ol' arse! She loves to drink and party and I feel that she is in the prime of her life, looks wise!

Please leave plenty of feedback as both me and my wife are interested to see what the opinions on her are going to be!

If we receive enough feedback, Elise has made it clear that she will most likely post some nudes!

Then we shall all await some more pics of this lovely mama!

I love her face! I want her lips all over me...

I could do naughty things with her

She is very pretty, yet looks hotter than a firecracker!
Very classic statuesque body. Would love to see more!
Let's see that big ol' ass! PLEASE!!!

I will post more of her tonight. I was having trouble uploading her pics for some reason.

Stay tuned!

Love her curvy, sexy mature body. SO I guess its a tie between boobs and ass. Can I lick her clean?

missmissy said:
Love her curvy, sexy mature body. SO I guess its a tie between boobs and ass. Can I lick her clean?

Missy, I'm assuming you're a female? If so, that's a pretty hot thought you just put in my head about licking her clean.

Thank you for your feedback!

she has a curvy body .. i like it .. "Real Women Have Curves"

Still waiting for more of this beauty, kd.

She is stunning
What amazing legs
Huge smile

Users who are viewing this thread