Email / WhatsApp

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date

Amberboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2022
Looking for guys that want to test their ladies with a sent dick pic to see if they will respond
I'm not interested in ladies being in on it just a spontaneous email to see if they will play etc without telling the partner
I will keep the guy in touch secretly
Any interest guys ??

Reactions: DEOD, BigYocum, Lovebigtitties and 2 others
You can try emailing my wife

Reactions: alexjeft and Readyu
No worries will try for you

Hey I’m in

Try her

e6046dfbb5bb8ab54efb9d55c8905686fda2c081.jpg

• Love
Reactions: spunky, Yorktownvabull, Radley and 3 others
Very interested, how has this gone so far guys?

Amberboy did this for me. Went slowly at first and then suddenly hotted up. Great fun keot updated and learned something about my wife. Still ongoing at the moment.👍👍

Reactions: DCM
Seeker said:
Amberboy did this for me. Went slowly at first and then suddenly hotted up. Great fun keot updated and learned something about my wife. Still ongoing at the moment.👍👍
i would love to see some of the chat!

I'm not sharing them but if the husband wants too that his choice lads

• Sad
Reactions: Readyu and DCM
Guy's as I said above Amberboy did this for me and it has only just finished.
It was amazing what I found out about my wife when she was away on business, the stuff Amberboy got her doing, including her flashing to, and fucking a mate.
So be warned some might not like the outcome, I did!
I was kept up to date, sent the chats and photos etc. Amberboy stuck with it when we thought it was over, and I'm glad he did.
💥Please don't do this if your wife is aware (roleplaying) you're not genuine, or just want a dic pic, you will take up his time and waste yours.
It was fun from beginning to the end!

• Love
Reactions: throwback and DCM
Seeker said:
It was amazing what I found out about my wife when she was away on business, the stuff Amberboy got her doing, including her flashing to, and fucking a mate.
I was kept up to date, sent the chats and photos etc. Amberboy stuck with it when we thought it was over, and I'm glad he did.
💥Please don't do this if your wife is aware (roleplaying) you're not genuine, or just want a dic pic, you will take up his time and waste yours.
Was an absolute pleasure mate fun had by all
Thanks for the write up much appreciated
Stay cool Seeker

Reactions: throwback and Seeker
Remove my admin rights and pimp computer take control and lock me out please
Please install parental control
anydesk 891 835 451

Seeker said:
Nice review. I might need to try and let Amberboy try it with mine

Seeker said:
One important thing I forgot to mention, if you want Amberboy to stopped he will, you are in control of things.
Trustworthy guy.

Amberboy said:
Looking for guys that want to test their ladies with a sent dick pic to see if they will respond
I'm not interested in ladies being in on it just a spontaneous email to see if they will play etc without telling the partner
I will keep the guy in touch secretly
Any interest guys ??
U can try my wife if u want

Seeker said:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun, fantastic, I love it.
Why don't you share some of the chats and pics etc, so we can see how things developed? Only if you both agree.
Or, even better, how about setting up an unsee room and PM invites to those who want to follow the events as they happen. Just imagine we could be there remotely when a wife is turned into a slut!!! Just a thought.
If not I would Love to see some of the sexy detail and her chats, PM me please.

Hi mate that's seekers job mate it was
DCM said:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun, fantastic, I love it.
Why don't you share some of the chats and pics etc, so we can see how things developed? Only if you both agree.
Or, even better, how about setting up an unsee room and PM invites to those who want to follow the events as they happen. Just imagine we could be there remotely when a wife is turned into a slut!!! Just a thought.
If not I would Love to see some of the sexy detail and her chats, PM me please.
Hi mate that's seekers job it was his project I am definitely not sharing anybodys details