• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ever eat a creampie?

I came within milimeters of eating my own creampie tonight, but alas, it was not meant to be.

While I'd had a powerful orgasm inside her, amazingly I was still hyped enough to want to go down on her.....and I tried my hardest. She was rushed though to go see a friend and just wouldn't open those powerful legs of hers.

I did get a fleeting sense though that the idea aroused her....something she said, don't even recall now. Perhaps next time.:confused:

One of the few times I ate my own cream pie was with a past live in girlfriend.
We were fucking, me on top, kissing and such. Then after I came, we kept on kissing.
Without saying anything, with her hands, she directed my head to kissing her neck and ears.
She then pushed my head down to her tits. She pushed my head to each one over and over again, then started pushing my head down to the belly button. I licked and kissed all the way down to her belly button. When I stopped there to linger at that spot, she forcefully pushed my head down to her pussy. I felt a rush, and went down on her freshly fucked pussy.
Back in them days, not many women shaved their privates, so, I was licking a mess.
When she finally had an orgasm, she pulled my head up to hers and kissed me real deep.
She did not like the taste of cum. She didn't swallow, she didn't want it anywhere near her mouth, until that night.
We never did it again. I didn't ask what was up, or why she wanted that, but it was different.

One of the few times I ate my own cream pie was with a past live in girlfriend.
We were fucking, me on top, kissing and such. Then after I came, we kept on kissing.
Without saying anything, with her hands, she directed my head to kissing her neck and ears.
She then pushed my head down to her tits. She pushed my head to each one over and over again, then started pushing my head down to the belly button. I licked and kissed all the way down to her belly button. When I stopped there to linger at that spot, she forcefully pushed my head down to her pussy. I felt a rush, and went down on her freshly fucked pussy.
Back in them days, not many women shaved their privates, so, I was licking a mess.
When she finally had an orgasm, she pulled my head up to hers and kissed me real deep.
She did not like the taste of cum. She didn't swallow, she didn't want it anywhere near her mouth, until that night.
We never did it again. I didn't ask what was up, or why she wanted that, but it was different.

Cool story. About 100 years ago I had a girlfriend who actually asked me to eat my creampie. While I thought I was sexually venturesome at the time, I declined. Wished I hadn't now. She was a good lay, open to just about anything.

In this part of the world it appears the guys don't go down on their ladies that much though they expect their ladies to go down on them every time they have sex. Too bad too because most that I've gone down on have really enjoyed the experience.

And all the women are shaved. Yeah, they may have a bit of stubble, but I've never encontered a single one with a full bush.

For some reason, it is very hard for me to cum when I fuck my wife.
Probably 90% of the time, I can't cum.

For some reason, it is very hard for me to cum when I fuck my wife.
Probably 90% of the time, I can't cum.

On occassion I have that problem but it's usually quickly resolved with a bit of lubricant and a good nut suckin'.:D

It's hard to eat my own cream pie. I want to, until I cum.
Then I don't want to anymore.

It's hard to eat my own cream pie. I want to, until I cum.
Then I don't want to anymore.

From what I understand Warpt, that's a pretty common sentiment for men....once they orgasm, they're no longer in the mood. And I've long thought I'd feel the same except last night after cumming, I was still rock hard and found myself trying to force my way between her legs. If she'd have let me in, I'd have been there eating her out in a flash.

As sexually-liberated as she is, I can still see that there are some things she just hasn't wrapped her brain around yet. I'm sure part is culture, part is inexperience, and I know that a big part is that she's never had an orgasm. Once she gets over that hurdle, I suspect the floodgates will open.;)

When I am about to cum, I can pull out and cum, but not have an orgasm.
I just have to pull out at the right time.
When I do that, I am still in the mood, my dick stay hard, I squirt just like I do with an orgasm.
That's when I can eat my own spunk out of her belly button.
As long as I don't have anything touch the head of my dick, I can squirt without orgasm.
If I try to stay in her pussy, I will orgasm and lose the mood.
I did it a lot more when I was younger. Now that it is so hard to cum, I can't do it as much.
When she would fuck her old BBC boytoy, I would squirt just watching them fucking and sucking. No stimulation.

It's a Catch 22 for me as well. I want to eat a creamipie until I cum then I loose all interest.

It's not cum that turns me off as I've blown a number of guys and have swallowed ALL their loads.

It's a complete lack of interest in sex after orgasm. I made promises to myself that after I filled her I'd quickly drop to her crotch, alas, I always break my own promise to myself.

I've also tried to 'taste' my own cum after jerking off with a handful, same issue no interest after I cum.

Now if the opportunity arose to eat someone elses load, I'd be on it is a heartbeat, making sure to NOT orgasm myself to keep up my desire.

I am very excited to eat a fresh made creampie.
After I cum, not so excited, but I have done it.
My wife likes me to be under her, licking her pussy while she is being fucked doggy style.
Several times they have shot a load in her and she just sits on my face.
If I don't eat it, she moves around and gets it all over my face.
Cum stings in the eyes and the smell gets in your nose, which takes forever to get out.
So I just eat it. I don't like it after I cum, not near as much as when I don't cum. But I do eat it.

It's common not to want to immediately after sex. 5 mins of cuddling, or, me making her a drink and I'm ready. And, it usually 'restarts' things...try it. It works. The urge comes back quick.

I just love the 69 with my wife and a lover, love for him to cum and she then just sits down on my face, have had a couple of big dicks slip out about the time he cums and it just plops down on my mouth, I just opened up and took his load right down my throat, you should have seen the look on their faces lol My very favorite is to let my wife go on a date with a guy wearing short skirt and she returns after being royally fucked and she slips her panties off and crawls on the bed and straggles my face and I eat all his cum out of her pussy and lick it off her legs, we both really get off on this, it is super fun for us

That's my job to eat her creampie. No matter who left it in her.... and i would have it no other way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back