• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ever since we talked about her past I want more

• Thread starterace4522
  • Start date

ace4522

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2014
Ever since I found out about my girlfriends past sexual history which included a variety of wild things I didnt think she was in to, I want more. I cant help thinking about making her relieve past scenarios with other guys while I watch and do possibly other things as well.

Reactions: purplejoys and SLUTWIFELISA
what has she been up to, do tell in detail

Well so for some background, my girlfriend is 5'2 dark hair blue eyes slightly on the chubby side with 36dd and a small tight ass, we have been together for over 4 years. A little bit ago we were playing a question game of would you/have you. Long story short after all this time I learned a bunch of things. First being her sex toy collection. I travel a lot and when Im not around she has a collection of everything from 12 inch black dildos to small vibrators and suction cup dildos that she explained she uses in a variety of positions. She never appeared to me as someone who would have all these but I was most certainly wrong. She mentioned in passing using one of them on me which I was shocked by but not opposed which most definitely turned her on.

Next we talked about how when she was younger that she dated multiple guys all in a group of friends. Once she had dated basically all of them and slept with all of them that the guys had gotten together and the closet pair of friends decided to double team her without telling her. She described the story as her and the current boyfriend were making out at a party and were upstairs in a bedroom when the boyfriends friend, one of her exs walked in.He walked right up to her and kissed her too and started undressing her as she knelt in front of him on the bed and un-did his pants. As she did that the current boyfriend pulled her jeans down from behind kissing her ass and back. She ended up getting spit roasted by sucking off the friend and being fucked by the boyfriend. The friend finished in her mouth which she swallowed and the boyfriend in a condom. She then proceeded to tell me how that happened multiple times and ended up being with a few different friends as well.

After she told me all this we fucked and she was dripping wet when I first touched her just from telling me the story and the whole time I fucked her I couldnt help but imagine double teaming her or more. I cant wait to ask her more and dig more from her past.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
I agree, ace, knowing past experiences is thrilling, to say the least!
When my wife and I first began dating, I would beg her to tell me stories from her past. Over the years, among many other things, I've found out that she had a young guy fetish with specific stories about young guys she fucked; when she was in her 20's, she had a married man fetish with a particular story about fucking one of her friend's husband that she fondly recalls; and how she sucked off the singer in a band at a club she frequented three times in the same night!
She had never had any 3-way experiences, or pulled a train for that matter, but she still has had plenty of "forbidden" cock. My point is, these are the type of things I like to role-play in bed, and certainly fantasize about and masturbate.

great story Nazareth. So for an update:

We got into talking about her college days last night and since were not too far from those days it was hot to hear about something from not to long ago. She started telling me stories about random flashing at the bar and random hook ups but then told me dirtier stories. One in particular was about a spring break trip in mexico she went on. She got picked to be in a wet tshirt contest at a pool party and was shown off in a wet tee and a thong thats it. As they would vote one by one the losers would be pushed off the stage off into the pool, well jump, and ofcourse the pool is filled with horny guys. She said she was one of the last and it was like being thrown into a lions den. She said she got put on the shoulders of a guy in the pool and grabbed and groped out with the shirt being ripped ******** her large tits and stretching out the wet thong until it was almost falling off (underwear thong not bathing suit).

Then apparently the guy whos shoulders she was on walked her out of the pool to his hotel room with a couple of his friends where for rescuing her she helped take care of all 3. Letting her rescuer bend over the bed and fuck her while she blew the other two. She said it was exhilarating and hot and she let the one guy cum in her since she was on birth control and swallowed the other two. Then walked back to her room after filled with cum in her pussy in the wet thong and ripped up tshirt where tons of people could see her.

Ofcourse after hearing that story I couldnt take it and fucked her like crazy. Hopefully more stories to come soon for you guys.

In a moment of weakness my wife told me that she used to be a real slut, that she never said no to anyone that she suck and fucked more than 300 guys and that was probably a very conservative estimate.

However, she refuses to give up any details, no matter how I try.

keep trying, especially when you are in the middle of hot sex, she sees how excited you are, she eventually will

I been very persistent, especially when she's aroused and her 'defenses' are down. She gets pissed off and we lose the moment, not the result I'm after.

I suggest you take a step back. Pestering her will only make her pissed at you more! Don't say anything for a day or two then ask her how you get turned on about her and other men. Be honest and appeal to her softer side.

My opinion is that she feels ashamed about her past now she is married to you and fears a couple of things: That you see her as a slut and will not love her ( reassure her on that one); that you want to fuck other women (again reassure her).

Things take time so slow down. Good luck

2wheel said:
In a moment of weakness my wife told me that she used to be a real slut, that she never said no to anyone that she suck and fucked more than 300 guys and that was probably a very conservative estimate.

However, she refuses to give up any details, no matter how I try.

My wife was also a real slut in her single days. When we met and married, she was a 29 year old single mother that had never been married and wasn't even sure who the father was. Like your wife, she never said no to anyone, always fucked on the first date, and often had sex with men that she just met that day. I myself fucked her the day we met.

The difference is, my wife knows her past is a real turn on for me and loves to tell about the things she has done and goes into great detail.

Users who are viewing this thread