• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ever use a penis plug

Tex

New around here...
Beloved Member
While looking for sex toys, I saw where they had penis plugs. I made my own from heavy guage aluminum wire. The first one I made was 2 1/2 inches. Once I was comfortable with this, I made one 3 inches, which is about all that I can take.

Every morning after I piss and shave, I insert the plug into my dick. It is curved up on the end. I roll my uncut skin down over the end to hold it in place. The ones that you buy have a ring that fits over the head of the dick.

After getting dressed, I drop my wife off at her black boyfriends apartment. He works the swing shift and my wife goes in and goes to bed with him. After he wakes up and they fuck, she prepares him breakfeast. I stop at McDonalds for coffee and a snack.

I love wearing the plug inside my dick. It can feel good and sometime hurts a little when I walk or sit down. I like it because it is a constant reminder to me that my wife is with her black friend and getting her pussy filled by his black dick which we both love. He fucks her several times each day and sometimes has friends drop by to share her pussy. It was because of my uncut dick that she started fucking other men because I refused to have mine cut, but that is another story.

Attachments

• plug2.jpg
    plug2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
the description alone had me squirming in fucking pain!!!

That is only here in U.S. that more guys are circumsized than not. i LOVE them uncut for myself. Anyway, I tried penis plugs and liked it. I was still at home with parents when i was doing this and was kind of scared they would catchme with it in or putting it in or takin git out. btw, I had made my own also.
MsGary

Ive used the tremolo bar from my guitar (its detachable) and it really doesnt hurt all that much untill I try to masturbate with it in then its pretty ouchie

Yeah, I'm definitely with the "Fuck That Shit" crowd on this one. Hey, I'm a kinky guy, but that shit is just plain stupid. Right up there with the Prince Albert, getting your taint pierced, or splitting the head of your dick into. There are some people that just take shit too far.

Ive heard of women being able to slowly stretch their urethra to the point where they can insert a finger....the orgasms are told to be intense. No, I havent tried it nor will I, It may even be a urban legend but thought Id throw that in for discussion.......OK Ill be quiet and sit in the corner now.:flash:

Well, anybody who has experienced the "Q-Tip of Horror", would definitely want to sit this one out.

Why would anyone want to do this?

For the same reason we do most of the things we do sexually: it feels good!
It's not for everyone but neither is anal sex or whatever YOU are into.

Why does everyone instantly assume this is painful?
It certainly can be if done wrong and can be injurious. Just like most things.

However if done properly with the same care and precautions that everyone should exercise when inserting anything into any body orifice, it can be quite pleasurable.

Mistress enjoys using sounds (medical instruments) to "fuck" my penis. The sensation is very nice, sort of like being masturbated from the inside out. It is also a control high for Her as it is another way of taking what is Her's.

If you think about it, it's really not much different than inserting a dildo or vibrator into a vagina or rectum.

Things to know:
whatever you use (medical sounds preferred) must be ABSOLUTELY smooth as any roughness, chips or cracks can injure soft internal tissue.

Use LOTS of lube (water based is good). Then use LOTS more lube.

Make sure everything is as clean as possible, sterile is best. However, once anything is ******* to the air it is no longer sterile, just extremely clean.

DON'T FREAK if/when you lose your grip (with all the lube you WILL) and the sound slips completely into the penis! It WILL come out by itself. Mistress did this accidentally the first time we tried it (in a controlled "educational" setting) and totally freaked. The "instructor" was doing a mind fuck on everyone knowing this would happen to at least one of the couples and didn't warn anyone. Needless to say, Mistress was NOT amused and that instructor has since changed his method of teaching.

Don't force it beyond it's natural stopping point as this could perforate the bladder.

By the way, hospitals routinely place catheters into patients, this is no different EXCEPT not many nurses are noted for gentleness when inserting or removing them, let alone providing any erotic component.

Regarding plugs: safe as long as the above precautions are followed and they are removed and cleaned periodically to avoid infection.

To Ms Susan: you are correct about urethral stretching. In fact I have seen men who are able to take a finger or small vibrator into their penis.

Play safe, play happy. It's all good.
will

Ms Susan,

While I touched on it in my reply above, urethral stretching is very possible and for a Lady it would probably be quite a boon to extremely intense orgasms. When one considers that the Female urethra is located behind the clitoris and runs through the spongy tissue that compromises the "G" spot, it becomes apparent that stimulation in that area will most likely be profound.

However, discovering the right type of stimulation that would be most pleasurable and work best for you could take trial and error for quite a period of time as well as the time it would take to stretch the urethra to accept whatever you chose to use. I would suggest that you might try inserting a medical sound that just fits comfortably without actually stretching you at this point and place a vibrator against it to see what the sensation is like.

When Mistress does this to me it feels incredible. If She does this while also using our Erostek E-stim unit both externally on the glans of my penis and internally on my prostate via a butt plug, I go though the roof!

Medical sounds are available through most reputable Adult toy suppliers on line. However, DON'T be frugal! This is one "toy" that needs to be the best possible quality. Don't buy the chrome plated ones. If the plating chips, cracks or scratches it will be like a razor blade. Get the good quality surgical stainless type, they come in sets of various sizes but can be expensive depending on how many are in the set.

Another way would be to buy a penis plug to try. A Woman's urethra is shorter than a man's, so a 3" penis plug would be just about the right length to try with a vibrator and would be cheaper than buying a set of sounds. Longer could be better as it would give you more area outside to contact the vibrator with, but I think any will work fine. The smallest diameter, 1/8" to 1/4" should be OK. Just make sure it has a smooth as glass surface, BUT DON"T USE ANYTHING MADE OF GLASS!

Don't be surprised if doing this causes you to "squirt". Stimulating the spongy tissue that makes up the "G" spot has a tendency to cause some Women to ejaculate a fluid similar to seminal fluid in men.

Remember: CLEAN, lots of lube and gentle pressure don't force anything.

Play safe, play happy.
will

I've used urethral sounds on my cuck as well, we like the electrostimulating kind. Gave him a really intense orgasm. I am always worried about hurting him, but with using lots of lube and being really careful (in addition to making sure everything is extremely clean), we haven't had any problems.

please don't use this 'penis plug' that could be almost fatal considering the trauma that could be exacerbated during a accident.

yeah, i'm definitely with the "fuck that shit" crowd on this one. Hey, i'm a kinky guy, but that shit is just plain stupid. Right up there with the prince albert, getting your taint pierced, or splitting the head of your dick into. There are some people that just take shit too far.

i am with you on this one...........its crazy......thats something you do to make terrorist talk

im not a doctor but i would say that is one of the worst ideas ever,some people just lack common sense,what is wrong with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back