• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Every Man is a Cuckold-in-waiting???

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
Just a thought that I've just had!

After watching a friend of mine, very alpha-male type put upwith his girlfriend cheating for about 2 years, i finally asked him why he put up with it. His response made me think!!!

He said that she was gorgeous and well out of his league really, if he let her go then he wouldn't find another stunner like her so, he had decided to put up with her antics until she 'calmed down a bit' as she got older.

That got me thinking that we are all cuckolds given the right circumstance/woman AND that the pussy is such a powerful draw that we (men) would do just about anything for it!

What do you all think?

I have to agree in part with you. I had similar reasoning to your friend early on in my relationship with my wife. I felt the odd time she cheated on me during our dating and engagement would scratch her itches and she'd settle down when married, she did in a way but only that she fucked other men and not me.
Now where I may disagree there are different ways men can react to being a cuckold. As was pointed out to me when a friend's wife led me to find my wife being fucked pointed out I had a hard on discovering my wife with another man between her legs. That reaction isn't one all men will match and when her lover eye-balled me I allowed him to take charge of the situation.
I would suggest there are a range of ways men will react and also how public a man's horning is and whether on not the wife gets knocked up. Some men would immediately divorce her and smack the guy who'd just done his wife. A lot of men if not too public may well do as your friend did and turn a blind eye as many women do settle down and stop parting their legs for other men unless the husband really messes up.
Others who are either hard wired as cuckolds like myself or just get turned on by seeing another man ride their wife goes on from learning they've been horned to wanting their wife to cuckold them regularly becoming Wittols or turn their wife into a Hotwife where she fucks other men at their behest.

Lets be honest every man is only one fuck away from being a cuckold, any wife who decides to part her legs for someone other than her husband turns even the most alpha of males into a horned cuckold once a cock head passes into that pussy!

Not for everyone, I think. I'd never put up with it, but then, I don't have to ;)

****** acceptance

Herne said:
Not for everyone, I think. I'd never put up with it, but then, I don't have to ;)

Acceptance as a cuckold may not be for you as I said many men react differently but you have zero control over being a cuckold once you put a ring on a woman's finger, SHE and SHE alone decides if you will be her cuckold!

A cuckold's fate is always a single fuck away from his wife's whim!

Once she chooses to let another man between her legs you're a cuckold for life, like her cherry a moment of cuckoldry can never be taken back.

MANY men like you have been horned without ever knowing it! I was married for over 5 years before I learned I'd been a cuckold the whole time.

Definition of a Cuckold is: A man with an unfaithful wife.

He doesn't always have to know about her fucking another man.

Horned cuckold

Warpt said:
Definition of a Cuckold is: A man with an unfaithful wife.

He doesn't always have to know about her fucking another man.

Very true and I was horned like this for the first years of my marriage but you will find others who are only too eager to tell you or even rub your nose in it!

I'd like to add that very often once you learn and split up then so many of your friends and family will confide in you what a cock hungry slut your ex is!

Herne said:

=========

he's a widower :D

smallcockpaul said:
Just a thought that I've just had!

After watching a friend of mine, very alpha-male type put upwith his girlfriend cheating for about 2 years, i finally asked him why he put up with it. His response made me think!!!

He said that she was gorgeous and well out of his league really, if he let her go then he wouldn't find another stunner like her so, he had decided to put up with her antics until she 'calmed down a bit' as she got older.

That got me thinking that we are all cuckolds given the right circumstance/woman AND that the pussy is such a powerful draw that we (men) would do just about anything for it!

What do you all think?

That is hot! Although I have to assume that not all men are cuckolds in waiting (all men are different ergo some are, some aren’t) I really have no actual evidence to suggest otherwise. In my case I found out I was a cuck when my I found out that my first gf had been fucking a mate of mine for months. Also another friend from a different walk of life come to me sometime later and confessed that he knew his wife was cheating. After a series of conversations we decided that he enjoyed the status quo and they’re still married (and she still cheats). I guess perhaps there could be a willing cuckold persona within all of us.

My first experience with cuckolding was when my wife threw it up to me that she had been fucking with other guys behind my back. Before that, I hadn't a clue!

This created a real crisis for me, and it took me a considerable time before I was able to deal with the realities of what was happening in non-destructive ways.

The biggest problem was that we had small children, and I knew that if I divorced her I would lose my kids too, so that option was out. I had to find some way to adjust to the reality of what was happening.

To make a long story short, within a space of a few months, I had learned to use her fucking with other men to my own advantage. I got her to talk about them, and it helped me when I was fucking her, by forming mental images of these other men actually fucking my wife while I watched!

And from there, I was able to move to where I was encourageing her, and even helping by "marketing" her with other men. Though no money was involved, I had become her "pimp" in this business of pussy sharing.

And now, several years later, though we later divorced, I am glad that it happened that way. Until then I was the typical "little boy" husband who was anxiously protecting "his" pussy from all other males. I now know that sharing pussy is much better than trying to keep it all for yourself.

There was an African man who asked a Magistrate to give him a Divorce on the grounds that he thought it unfair to have pay his wife a fee every time he had sex with her. The Magistrate said, "your wife is very pretty, and lots of other men would willingly pay her if they could have sex with her - so you can't have your divorce".

Would it be better for women to remain single, so they could have lots of lovers to their heart's content, rather than the stress of "limited sex" with just one man who gets jealous of a "takeover" bid from an admirer?

If men need pussy so badly, would you guys be willing to pay your wife, if it meant you could take her panties off whenever you wished?

I guess the fee would have to be affordable for the husband, or he might have to save up for a few weeks.

Saraha said:
There was an African man who asked a Magistrate to give him a Divorce on the grounds that he thought it unfair to have pay his wife a fee every time he had sex with her. The Magistrate said, "your wife is very pretty, and lots of other men would willingly pay her if they could have sex with her - so you can't have your divorce".

Would it be better for women to remain single, so they could have lots of lovers to their heart's content, rather than the stress of "limited sex" with just one man who gets jealous of a "takeover" bid from an admirer?

All women need a cuck hubby, someone who'll do all those jobs that she really doesn't want to do, leaving her with more time to focus on the important things. What could be more important then the continuation of the human race? Certainly not last nights dishes.

Saraha said:
If men need pussy so badly, would you guys be willing to pay your wife, if it meant you could take her panties off whenever you wished?

I guess the fee would have to be affordable for the husband, or he might have to save up for a few weeks.

I'd gladly pay.

When Susan is in the mood to give me a hard time (pun intended) she will frequently ask me to put $50.00 on the dresser before climbing into bed. There have been nights where I ran out to the ATM to make sure I could take care of business. Of course ATM's here give only $20.00 bills and my sweetheart has made it clear she is not in the banking business and does not make change. A $10.00 sex tax!

I've paid a LOT more for my woman to get fucked by another better hung guy!

The answer is yes, everyman is a cuckold in some ways

Every man DESERVES to be cuckolded, so he has an excuse to help more with household chores, and also attract opportunities to allow his wife more time alone with her special friends of both gender.

A wife with an awesome sexual expression, cannot attract depression into her life - she just feels on top of the world all the time, because of the attention from several men (or women) who feel a compelling desire to "help her".

I guess after I told my wife that she deserves and its OK to get the attention from other men, there is no stopping her already.

rural said:
I guess after I told my wife that she deserves and its OK to get the attention from other men, there is no stopping her already.

You are obviously a good persuader, because you wife "got the message" right first time, and felt your sincerity coming out of your heart. She knew that she could "keep you in marriage" and look for opportunities that she was afraid to notice before.

She is not letting you have a chance to change your mind.

panty locked oral servitude

new to this forum, but my mistress g/f has kept me as her pussy slave for sometime now, her rules are i am always to be available to orally plzr her and am kept in her panties as well
now for the kicker, we are both married and i have to hide this from my wife, i am checked every day to make sure panties are on, this has kept me on edge constantly, her rules are she is permitted to have lovers and immediatly after, i am to plzr her as well. any suggestions from anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread